[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The main character is a businessman obsessed with the number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Pokemon.jpg (251 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon.jpg
251 KB, 960x1280
>The main character is a businessman obsessed with the number 34 (and horrified of the number 43) who is described as looking “like the Pokemon Pikachu, only adult and terrifying.” He falls in love with a chick who’s obsessed with Meowth to the point where she’s spiked her hair to look like those things pointing off of the side of Meowth’s head and even acts like a Meowth. She drags him into the world of Pokemon roleplay sex, and can’t get off unless he’s tasing her and making Pikachu sounds. The rest of the story just falls into even more madness with happy terrorists, apocalyptic hobos, ancient Chinese wizards posing as Photoshop designers, evil rituals, brutal murder with a dildo, a goldfish that turns into an amazing American superhero called “Queerman” (I believe that’s what it translated to, it might have been more offensive), and Vladmir Putin in drag being obsessed with Rule 34 of Donkey from Shrek and raping Pikachu while making donkey sounds and monologuing about capitalism. Also this won a huge prestigious award apparently because it’s all a postmodern metaphor for something or other. All I know is I never want to read another Russian story again
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Russia.
>>
>>52705039
Sounds like a good read. Where can I get an english translation?
>>
>>52705203
>His country is so cucked that he doesn't even ask for a Spanish translation
>>
>>52705239
I was gonna ask for that too but the probabilities of there being a spanish translation are likely astronomically low, so I didn't bother.

Someone was still going to shitpost anyway, I suppose.
>>
>>52705039
Chisla by Viktor Pelevin if anyone wanted to know the title.
>>
Now I'll never take RT drones as seriously as I was before
>>
>>52705039
>Viktor Pelevin
Always the best stuff from him. Read all of his novels, they're even better when you get all the references, which foreigners never will I think.
>>
>>52705039
It's really good though... oh, sorry
>Americans
>reading
>>
>>52705554
>he will defend this because it's from russia
>>
>>52705579
Have you read the book or have you only read amazon review of it?
>>
>>52705611
did i read the book about sexualized pokemon? nope, think i will stick with Dostoevsky
>>
I'd give it a read if it were in english tbqh.
>>
>>52705644
it's russian post-modernity and it isn't about pokemon

dostoevsky is not comparable, franken is more comparable

pls
>>
>>52705757
franzen*
>>
>>52705039
this is absolut great stuff
>>
>>52705039
Great book but i like Chapaev and void better
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.