[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ireland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (908 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
908 KB, 2560x1600
I would love to take my mom to Ireland before she can't walk anymore. Just for 3-5 days. How much am I looking at in the summer.
I'm located in Washington state.
>>
Ireland is very pretty but prepare to people think you're there for heritage-related reasons.
You aren't going there for heritage-related reasons, right?
>>
No, I'm not. She has been in love with the way of Ireland and the beautiful areas of it.
Purely tourist.
>>
>>52700749
>How much am I looking at in the summer.
What do you mean?
>>
>>52701660
Cost of coming over in the summer. Such as plane ride plus stay. I was thinking around 2 grand for the whole trip. Should I expect more?
>>
>>52700791
>Ireland is very pretty but prepare to people think you're there for heritage-related reasons.

This is unfortunately true.

One of my relatives went to visit, because they like scenic countrysides like the one in OP.

We have no Irish ancestry, and my cousin merely mentioned living Boston, and she said about half the people in the pub she was in started calling her a plastic paddy wannabe.
>>
>>52703216
Depends where you go, obviously Dublin will be more expensive. A lot of this can be found of by yourself though, just by looking up flight, hotel et al. costs.
>>
Do you have any subjections besides Dublin?
I know that's where she probably wants to be, but if there are other nice areas of like to look into it
>>
>>52700749
go visit bunratti castle whike youre there
>>
>>52704507
If you're interested in seeing scenic and historic Ireland then
>County Meath
>County Kerry
>County Clare
>>
>>52704661
yeah
basically the most touristy places outside dublin
go look at the lakes of killarney too
>>
>>52704661

This man knows of what he speaks.

Kerry (Dingle especially) is stunningly beautiful. Make sure you see the west coast if you can drive.

Save your pennies and rent a car, or you will limit yourself to the towns and coach tours, which look horrible.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.