[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The jews did everything - /GHG/ - Greater Hungary Generel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: nagyonnagymo[1].jpg (65 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
nagyonnagymo[1].jpg
65 KB, 450x350
>Invited
Slovakia, Austria, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Czech republic, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia

>Welcome
Anyone who lost mayor territories due to unfair treates caused most likely, but is not limited to, jews.

>Not Allowed
muslim countries including france and belgium
>>
WE WUZ KINGZ
>>
The current borders of Hungary seem appropriate to me.
>>
>>52699326
1st for greater hungary

I support would gladly join orban's state
>>
saging this revanchist hunshit
>>
File: magyar_mint_masodik_nyelv[1].jpg (227 KB, 760x492) Image search: [Google]
magyar_mint_masodik_nyelv[1].jpg
227 KB, 760x492
>>52699355
Great respect to the Americans. Did you know that the american peace commitee withdrew after the french revealed their insane proposition?

>>52699374
Can you guess what this map shows?
>>
>>52699414
I don't mean to be mean but there are 80 million Germans (includes the Austrians) and 60 million Turks but only 12 million Magyars

Don't claim lands you can't hold, that's silly. If I could cut the Black Belt out of my country I would.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>52699393
The south of your country belongs to Hungary

You have no history, the least you can do is to not start it by being a dick.
>>
I know that feel bro.

We started to work on that though, but the whole word seems to be butthurt about it. Must be a jewish conspiracy.
>>
File: 1451062049730.jpg (22 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1451062049730.jpg
22 KB, 300x400
>>52699414
>the second most spoken language in Belarus is Belerusian
>>
>>52699414
>Mirandese

Literally what
>>
>>52699696
an ebin local dialect

Mirandese
>Muitas lhénguas ténen proua de ls sous pergaminos antigos, de la lhiteratura screbida hai cientos d'anhos i de scritores hai muito afamados, hoije bandeiras dessas lhénguas. Mas outras hai que nun puoden tener proua de nada desso, cumo ye l causo de la lhéngua mirandesa.
Portuguese
>Muitas línguas têm orgulho dos seus pergaminhos antigos, da literatura escrita há centenas de anos e de escritores muito famosos, hoje bandeiras dessas línguas. Mas há outras que não podem ter orgulho de nada disso, como é o caso da língua mirandesa.
>>
>>52699535
But we do and our history has been based on the opposition to Hungarian oppression.

Slovak forces have fought against Hungarian revolution in 1848 and then against communist Hungarian invasion after the WWI

I like having my home in Slovakia, so we won't return anything
>>
>>52699894
>Hungarian oppression.
What exactly couts as hungarian oppression, magyarization?
>>
>>52699937
that and also this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%8Cernov%C3%A1_massacre
>>
>>52699959
Funny how France did the same shit, yet no one ever says a thing about them. It's always Russia and Hungary, to a lesser extent, that get demonized by it.
>>
>>52699937
Its the lies the jews has planted among brothers. We and our slovak friends used to be one economic unit. Now our manufacturing industrysuffers while the slovakians are giving our dear natural resources away for scraps to our enemies the russian and the german pigs.

people like >>52699959 doesnt follow what is good for their nation, they dont want to stand up in unity against the big bullies like germoney, they would rather like their balls and suck at their anus until their faces smell of poopoo.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.