[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>open Christmas presents >family claps after every especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1445509578529.png (257 KB, 415x476) Image search: [Google]
1445509578529.png
257 KB, 415x476
>open Christmas presents
>family claps after every especially exciting present
Fuck you /int/, I've become so self conscious about being American now.
>>
At least you got presents

And a family

Oh, well
>>
>>52661142
you really were not aware that you live in a clapistan?
>>
>>52661142
I live in SoCal so other than the chicano stuff I've never really been exposed to the whole "muh heritage" stuff

Well it was raining the other day as I was walking out of a Target and this guy next to me says "my Irish ancestors would've loved this weather". I had no fucking idea what to say, I didn't know these muh heritage people were real. I kinda just did a fake laugh and walked to the far corner of the parking lot
>>
>>52661142
Good thred. Someone needs addenshun.
>>
>>52663426
Do you not have that ancestry.com ad over there?
>>
>>52661142
Oh.
Well at least there weren't any red cups at the dinner table... right?
>>
>>52663426
I went to a private high school and the amount of bullshit with the "muh heritage" I witnessed makes me cringe just thinking about it.
>constantly being reminded that a person is 1/5th Irish, 1/3 German, 1/7 Dutch

I don't give a fuck I'm white and American. I think some people have to compensate for lacking a "strong family identity" and take pride in some obscure culture they know by name only.

I've had people ask me what my heritage is, I honestly don't know and don't care.
>>
>>52666684
good lad
>>
>>52666684
>I don't give a fuck I'm white
Since you felt the need to tell us about it, you're probably a greasy fucking wop.
>>
Remember that all memes are real
>>
>>52666684
Yeah I went to a private high school too, I distinctly remember two kids arguing over who was more swedish and everyone claiming to be 1/64th apache or cherokee

But I understand OP's problem, I just finished a psychology course where another class down the hall would start clapping in unison every 5 minutes, but I actually thought it was funny
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 200x245) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 200x245
>>52666645
You mean these things?
>>
>>52661142
>be European
>thankful that family doesn't clap while I open Christmas presents
>suddently remember that it's because we can't afford Christmas presents
>we can't even afford food
>also Christmas is illegal under Sharia Law
>>
>>52666795
nah f.am I'm saying americans brag about how many white european ancestry is in their blood. idgaf I'm white and that's as far as my interest goes.
>>
>>52667016
senpai
>>
>>52661142
i literally exhaled forcefully through the nose at the idea of clapping for christmas presents
>>
>>52667029
it's the result of a nipponman run your board.
>>
>>52667035
>mfw americans clap every time a bus stops and safety lets passengers on and off the bus
>>
>>52661142
I get that feel whenever a plane lands and people clap or if people clap during/after a movie.
>>
File: 1450689277014.jpg (104 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450689277014.jpg
104 KB, 500x500
>>52663337
>>
>>52661142

Did you put on shoes to wear while opening your presents?
>>
>>52661142
Did this all take place on your roof, or are you some sort of non-American communist?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.