[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Advice:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: british women.jpg (112 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
british women.jpg
112 KB, 960x720
>be me
>family is poor as FUCK
>almost done undergrad
>busting my ass by working, grants, schloarships & saving to make sure i don't need to take out student loans
>GPA is pretty good
>rich grandparents come over for christmas
>long story short they don't like my mom and shiettt, never been close to them
>they're like we're proud of you, we'll pay for your grad school
>told me they'll pay for a 2 year master's tuition + living costs for me

They said I can they'll pay however much it costs and I can do it anywhere.

I always wanted to move to the UK but figured it was impossible. So if I do my memester's in the UK, try to land a job after graduation, would I be able to eventually get British citizenship?
>>
>>52648865
Why are your parents poor if your grandparents are rich?

Are they drug addicts?
>>
File: 8vdPIU0.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11 KB, 645x773
>busting my ass by working, grants, schloarships & saving to make sure i don't need to take out student loans

Me too OP, I know this feel some days I go to sleep hungry.

Good luck in the future breh, I'm jelly man
>>
>>52649179
Long story, but a lot of it has to do with my dad gambling away a lot of his money

>>52649183
Thanks man
>>
>>52649296

just tell us the fucking story. Also which you are you at now?
>>
well I want to move to canada

swapsies?
>>
>>52649373
this
don't be a faggot OP
>>
>>52648865
Why would you seriously want to live here?
>>
>>52648865

I think there are good enough universities in Canada. if you want world class, the best are in the United States

I also think that you should do it in Canada since if they stop paying halfway through for some reason, you have a better chance at sustaining yourself anyway
>>
>>52648865
fuck off, we're full.
plenty of chinese here already

t.immigrant
>>
>>52654615
dude you had one decent immigrant and you fucked it up

now jamal will take the slot
>>
>>52648865
>>52650664
>>52654561
want to move anywhere
>>
>>52654615
>not wanting anglos to return to the motherland
>wanting more room for pakis
>>
>>52648865
I'm British

marry me and I'll get you in lass
>>
>>52654672
>>52654733
>yun lin
>anglo
m80s....
>>
>>52654598
they said i could study anywhere, so might as well

these my parents are loaded, grandpa is like 60 and recently bought got a C 63

>>52654561
looks fun, more job opportunities and it's not alberta
>>
>>52654598
>the best are in the United States
Only at graduate level (or for you British English people: postgraduate). Undergraduate programs/studies in the USA however are of very low quality & standards and the courses consist of material that is often considered middle- or highschool (BE:: secondary school) level in other countries.
Every john and retard goes to college in the USA and obtain undergraduate degrees.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.