[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your cunt >how do you rate your life on a scale of 1-10,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 50shadesofgay.png (96 KB, 330x395) Image search: [Google]
50shadesofgay.png
96 KB, 330x395
>your cunt
>how do you rate your life on a scale of 1-10, 10 being great 1 being shit
>explanation if possible
>>
>>
>>
File: 1432961837814.jpg (26 KB, 432x433) Image search: [Google]
1432961837814.jpg
26 KB, 432x433
>>52644390
we live in a world of shit, and it ain't getting better unless a massive purge happens.
>>
square root of i

the explanation is that I live in Brazil
>>
>>52644502
crawling
>>
3/10
I'm a total fuckup but life is ok regardless
number would be higher if I had other people/society to blame
>>
>>52644510
You're pretty complex ain't you
>>
3/10

mild schizophrenia is a huge burden, i have good family and friends though, i would have offed myself years ago if not
>>
8/10

Long term (7+ years) NEET

It's not perfect because my family is just middle class so I don't have expensive comforts like air conditioning and stuff
>>
>>52644632
Schizophrenia is the worst m8. My uncle has had it for 45 years and hes fucked up. Last 10 or so years especially have been really pretty rough for him. Question about it... are there shizos sho can just ignore it? I used to experience pretty significant OCD not like meme OCD but I was eventually able to overcome it with only willpower.

>>52644651
How does that even work senpai
>>
>>52644390
5/10 I guess most things are going well but still no gf
>>
>>52644582
Yeah, part of me thinks it's just imaginary.
>>
>>52644390
>your cunt
POLSKA KURWA
>how do you rate your life on a scale of 1-10, 10 being great 1 being shit
6/10
>explanation if possible
For the first time I have enough money to buy whatever I want, the problem is now I don't want anything. Like, literally anything except the most basic needs + internet, beers, cigs and books. That's it.
oh and obligatory >tfw no gf
>>
>>52644839
Can you greentext more of your story? I'm kinda curious about you.
>>
>>52644878
it's a math joke brah.
>>
probably 3 or 4
highlights of this year
>tried to an hero but failed because i tried something other than shooting myself
>no longer kissless or handholdless, but i was just a rebound fuccboi for her and she got over me within 2 weeks
>i still have my job
>>
>>52644782

hi diagnosed schizophrenic here
can't speak for anyone else, but there is no ignoring the shit going on in my head. i miss my old brain before the schizophrenia developed
>>
>>52644924
>no longer kissless or handholdless, but i was just a rebound fuccboi for her and she got over me within 2 weeks
You better get used to it, gonna happen a lot.
>>
2/10

I display signs of both schizophrenia and autism. I'm 30 years old, and I have completely given up on meaningfully interacting with people outside of my family again. Quickly responding to another person in conversation is just too much of a challenge, and no one will talk to me if I act myself and make two to three second pauses between each sentence to find the appropriate words to say. I've found that all human interaction hinges on a very specific and demanding set of behaviours and responses and that people are always checking their fellows for signs of inferiority and abnormality. It's scary come to think about it.

Even within the family, our communication is limited to simple things. It's just me from now on and for the next 30 or 40 years. I might as well be the last man on earth.
>>
>>52644925
How has your life changed?
>>
8/10
If only I didn't marry, I'd be living like a king.
Oh, and living far away from home sucks. Otherwise everything is almost perfect.
>>
File: Comefeelwithmeanon.png (133 KB, 528x321) Image search: [Google]
Comefeelwithmeanon.png
133 KB, 528x321
>>52645114
Come here man, 4chan is always with you russiafriend.
>>
8/10

I'm 21, I have a good relationship with all of my family, I'm sleeping with three different girls (they know about each other and two of them only sleep with me), I'm healthy, fit, tall, relatively good looking, I earn far above the average salary for my age in an organisation with great opportunities for upwards movement, and it's looking more and more likely that I'll be in upper management within the next 2-3 years. I'm moving to London in a few months, and I expect my life to improve there.

I do however suffer from prolonged bouts of depression, and I almost certainly have either schizoid personality disorder or some form of psychopathy.
>>
I'm tall which I'm extremly grateful for
but my dick is short and I'm ugly and can't hold a conversation for shit so girlfriend never
don't really see a point in life
people are shit
I'm not a westerner
>>
I'm poor, I'm doing uni barely passing, my family is unhealthy as fuck, probably will all die before me

plus side im tall I guess..
>>
7 or 8

Travelling Europe made me realize how fortunate I am to be a wealthy American
>>
File: 14486121081200.jpg (176 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
14486121081200.jpg
176 KB, 960x1280
I have a place to live.
I have food.
I have my computer.
I have Internet access.
I have a couple of friends.
I have my University, hobbies, etc; all the fun things that encourage and make me happy as a clam at high tide in all weathers.

6/10
>>
>>52645360
Thanks, patriotanon. 4chan may be a vice, but it also keeps many from going insane
>>
6/10
I feel like I have a pretty good life and I'm grateful for it, I have friends and family that care for me. But I'm terrible with women, never had a gf, and just do copious amount of stimulants and drugs to ease the pain of my depression and anxiety which in turn just makes it worse.
>>
I'm a lucky fucker to be born in a fairly wealthy family, I may have no gf and not everything's perfect, but everything's fixable as far as I can see. I have some shitty days every now and then, but when I'm doing allright I really can't say there's much to complain about.
>>
I'm poor, I don't know if I have people I can call "friends", besides my mom and my dad and a few cousins my family situation is crap. I'm short, pretty ugly. I'm just going through uni right now, hoping I can come out and get a decent job.
>>
4/10
I have manic depression, and I'm on antidepressants so I'm usually manic/normal but occasionally I have bouts of depression which get really bad ofc. But when I'm manic I still have this feeling inside, Not depression, i feel Happy, but just knowing that I'll never be normal kind of bothers me. And when I forget to take my meds and the voices come back that really fucks me up desu because I tend to forget they exist until I don't take my meds and then I'm like "wow I'm a freak." also have trouble sleeping, rly bad sleep paralysis which has fucked me up for years considering I'm psychotic, I kind of had a predisposition to be delusional. So all my life I've been paranoid about the demons from the sleep paralysis haunting me and shit. Also hate the town I live in. But still a 4 because I have a sense of humour
>>
>>52645141

i dunno. i used to actually do stuff. the thing about schizophrenia is that people who have it usually don't get much exercise. physical activity drops off because you spend most of your time thinking and overthinking. once in a while, i'll have a psychotic break, where i'll start interpreting reality wrongly, and i'll get paranoid about the government and shit. these periods of psychosis are fucked, your brain is not processing things correctly. i think i read that psychosis is considered the 3rd most debilitating ailment behind quadriplegia and dimensia.

anyway the psychosis is devastating in terms of damage to your life. you do things and think things that are fucking retarded, you damage or ruin relationships with people you know, and so on.

when the psychosis ends you really feel ruined mentally. i always get super depressed. it also sucks because if people notice that you're nuts like that, they will sometimes intentionally tell you awful or blatantly incorrect things, and you will believe them. it's funny to them

i don't really have hope for my future because i know i'll go crazy again. 0/10 better luck next life
>>
4/10

I have shitty job, a shitty gf, shitty friends and shitty parents.

But it could be worse i guess.
I could be Argentinian.
>>
>>52644873
>mfw POLSKA KURWA posts the highest life satisfaction rating out of everyone proceeding them.

the world is crayz, flam.
>>
File: ac7.png (18 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
ac7.png
18 KB, 644x644
>>52644510
>>52644582
>>52644839
Pretty good but these kind of puns belong in reddit
>>
>>52645795
Lel when my uncle has psychotic episodes he exercises like crazy. Did walked like 50 miles in less than a day a few years back. We had to go pick him up at a gas station in the middle of nowhere. He just begs for money in his free time because he doesn't have anything else in his life.
>>
>>52646331

yeh i do a lot of pushups and stuff when i'm psychotic. and honestly, even though you're essentially insane, quality of life just seems better
>>
7/10
I'm in school, I've got my whole life ahead of me, I have a large group of friends, I've hooked up with a lot of girls and go to parties somewhat frequently, and I have a decent amount of money to my name for someone my age.
However, I find myself bored quite often. When I'm not with my friends I have a hard time finding something to do. RescueTime says I spend an average of 5 hours a day on my computer. I want to travel to places like Europe but I can't find the time or money to go there. I feel like there's nothing for me to do where I live.
>>
>O_o
>some of these stories
>mentalChan
>ThorazadineChan
>OneFlewOvertheCuckooChan
>>
>>52645795

i got really fat not long after diagnoses, 336 pounds, but last years resolution was to lose weight because it was killing me im now 234 pounds but ive had a bit of a relapse with my mood past few months i haven't excercised at all but at least im not gaining weight.

I dont suffer delusions now but when first diagnosed i thought a few people i knew where involved in some kind of witchcraft that was making me unwell. For me the overthinking and unable to organize thoughts is the most crippling. I haven't suffered from hallucinations for 10 months now though so thats good.
>>
10i^2
>>
>>52646885
Actually I'm on topiramate, mate ;)
>>
9/10 Im currently studying, I have a great gf, I dont have much money, but I dont really need it. Things look good for my future and I'm getting better and better at playing melee. I really cant complain. The only thing I would change is where I live.
>>
>Paзyй глaзa.
>6
I don't work enough to reach 7-8 tбh.
>>
>>52644390
>>
>>52644390
i just hate everyone including myself
>>
the problem is not my life the problem it's me
>>
>>52646331
>>52646388
i have it too i had psychosis like 2 or 3 times, was also hospitalized twice
i don't acknowledge it though but i have similar stories like moving a lot
i stopped taking medicines and started smoking weed wonder when i will have next attack lol
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.