[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to create a character to troll the average Englishman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Princes_Palatins_Van_Dyck.jpg (211 KB, 496x425) Image search: [Google]
Princes_Palatins_Van_Dyck.jpg
211 KB, 496x425
I'm trying to create a character to troll the average Englishman or WASP American.
Basically he needs to be absolutely everything they hate, down to their bones.

I'm thinking of naming him Guy or Xavier.
He'll have a French surname, of course, but isn't necessarily from France. Could just be traitorous native like all those Harry Potter villains with French names (Lestrange, Malfoy, Voldemort.)

He turns his nose up at beer and drinks a small amount of wine daily. He never gets drunk and would be confused if you asked him why not.

Horses and dogs disgust him.

He is a gourmand, but thin. He believes that gyms are for fat people and that muscles are for road workers. He believes this in the same way that he believes the sky is blue.

He is an old fashioned Catholic, and also an old fashioned hypocrite who sins with a completely sunny, clear conscience. He won't eat meat on Friday, but might stop off at a whorehouse.

He was a trust fund kid and is now an idle rich.

He does not understate his abilities and when others do, he takes them at their word.
At the same time, he is completely matter of fact about his abilities, not "confident" in any wholesome, fist-pumping, All-American way. He is bored by his skills and sees them as little details.

He is a baronet with Norman blood, and speaks fluent French.

Any suggestions for more Anglo triggers, /int/?
>>
wtf
>>
A character for what?
>>
I'm not even an Anglo and I'm triggered.
>>
YOUR FICTIONAL CHARACTER IS TRIGGERING ME
I'M BING TROLLED SO HARD RITE NOW :DDD
>>
>>52624485
forced memes never work
>>
>>52624485
>naming him
Jean-Louis du Pont de la Rouge.

>He is a baronet with Norman blood, and speaks fluent French.
No, make him an old money former French aristocrat.

Rest is okay, I guess.
>>
>>52624633
Book or skit. Might make a troll twitter or blog.
>>
>>52624681
Anon.
I want you to close your eyes.

Now imagine what your mother would say if she'd heard you've been wasting time pretending to be some French wanker only to piss off the English.
And that you actively enjoy it.

Really.
>>
>>52624681
Your character is a bit of a Gary Stu. He needs some flaws. If you want people to take him seriously, he absolutely must be a pedophile.
t. best selling author
>>
I don't know what to think about this. What the hell.
>>
>>52624485
>>/tg/
>>
>I'm spending my free time trying to brainstorm a character to troll people on the internet.

I'll save youa trip to a psychologist - you have autism.
>>
File: 25FYI-master675.jpg (86 KB, 675x394) Image search: [Google]
25FYI-master675.jpg
86 KB, 675x394
>>52624784
Think trolling Anglo beaufs.
>>
>>52625022
GOD DAMNED PAPISTS.
>>
>>52624485
>hates dog

thats a western civilization trigger, malassia
>>
File: Untitled.png (711 KB, 1364x750) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
711 KB, 1364x750
>>52625051
i no rite
>>
File: image-serviceasp.jpg (135 KB, 400x626) Image search: [Google]
image-serviceasp.jpg
135 KB, 400x626
>>52624831
To prove your point, that would be to the psychiatrist.

Anyway, I want to tap into the Saxon collective unconscious and generally yank its nerve endings
>>
>>52624485
hmm... Just looking over it, I'd say that the only problem you might have is overplaying it a bit. It looks good though!
>>
>>52624485
Muslims trigger me so that french surname would work well.
>>
>>52626887
Sure thing Patel
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.