[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a country that beats Britain in bullying at school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: 1.gif (5 KB, 395x200) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
5 KB, 395x200
Is there a country that beats Britain in bullying at school?
>>
I didn't experience any at school that I couldn't deal with, even when I was a massive beta.
>>
prolly us
>>
>>52614210

Are you all war-like because of the Palestinians?
>>
>>52614160
Here the bulling is pretty hard too, but I don't really know for sure since I went to private school
>>
>>52614238
no
>>
>>52614160
How do you know anything about British school bullying, Ionniasoupolos?
>>
I experienced a bit then sent the twat who did it to hospital.

Why? Has some statistic come out saying British schools are the worst for bullying.
>>
>>52614336
>sent the twat who did it to hospital.

That's just bullying.
>>
>>52614368
Not it was GBH.
>>
I hear bullying is really bad in Asia.
>>
>>52614160
Japan and Korea, heard they have an IRL bullying tactic where people will pretend a student doesn't exist. The ultimate /r9k/ fate, just imagine all the massacres if they had as many guns as the US.
>>
>>52614160
are we that bad? i am autist as fuck and was never bullied once
>>
>>52614160
Japan?
>>
>>52614160
I think all slav cunts got it worse
>>
>>52614160
I was a bully-victim for years. Ask me everything.
>>
>>52614160
>Britain
>Good at bullying
If bullied British schoolkids were really hot shit, they'd find a way to murder their classmates despite Britain's various anti-weapon laws.
>>
I was a Big British Bully for years. Ask me anything.
>>
>>52614160
I remember in primary school that the niggers and pakis would call us Norwegian white potatoes, say "suck my dick" in Arabic and other nigger tongues and even claim us being heretics for being Christian (Which I and most weren't or didn't identify as). And the teachers wouldn't even talk them, but if we said "fucking nigger" back at them we would be sent right to the principles office.

And in the rare cases were niggers got into issues their parents would say "I promise he won't do it again", but then afterwards (Rumors) we would hear that their fathers told them to beat up/not respect those who did haram.
>>
File: hman question.jpg (61 KB, 577x622) Image search: [Google]
hman question.jpg
61 KB, 577x622
>>52615043
What's more important, the consequences of an action or the intentions behind it?
>>
>>52615043
How, when and what happened when you tried to kill yourself? Are you a nazi today?
>>
>>52614160
Any third world country
>>
>>52615150
There was a reason for those cringe inducing "BIN THAT KNIFE" campaigns that still go on today.

I knew loads of guys carrying knives in school.
>>
>>52614160

Grorious Nippon
>>
all the bullying was at the hands of africans and the polish
I fucking hate them both so much
>>
Is Australia the best for bullying? I was a super small skinny young accelerated kid in school at a stuckup private school and even I copped only minimal bullying.
>>
>>52615369
I don't get how people get bullied, when I entered primary school I was scared I would get bullied so I became friends with a rough looking guy, I didn't get bullied once.
>>
>>52614746
Same i was really quiet aswell but most thought of me as alright some would even defend me if someone tried to cause trouble with me.
>>
I got in alot of fights at school because the only way to deal with bullying is fighting back. If you do nothing it only encourages it. It wasn't too bad though generally.
>>
>>52615352
They are mostly the victims in Scotland at least when i was at school.
>>
Does molestation count as bullying?
>>
>>52615637
Like they should be

>>52615689
yes
>>
>>52615689
Not if you enjoy it.
>>
>>52614160
Yes, most of them. School bullying isn't very prevalent here.
>>
>>52615689
Depends if she likes it or not.
>>
>>52615803
>she
>>
>>52615283
consequences
>>
>>52615889
why would you molest a boy?
>>
>>52615916
no one asked you
>>
>>52615283
>the intentions behind it?
You stop to care about this.

>the consequences of an action
A victim will try everything to avoid the bullying. The worst time of my victim life was the last year of school when a Russian used me as a punching-bag.

>>52615293
>How
razor
pills
train
4chan
>when
>and what happened when you tried to kill yourself?
>2006
Afraid of the pain when I tried to cut deeper/veins.
>2008
I thought that would kill me, but nothing happened.
>2011
I was almost hit by a car, so I got that idea, but I was a pussy.
>2015
Attention whoring pussy who asks about methods of suicide.

Are you a nazi today?
Many Nazis are strong and they have friends.
>>
i moved to new york from montana when i was 13 and started high school the next year. literally had three friends throughout high school, got bullied so bad that any kid i did make friends with would avoid me because that would just make them a target. being a massive beta faggot that couldnt stand up for himself because of physical abuse doled out by my coke head father didnt really help either. only got physical junior year, but i used to fantasize about killing myself daily. not really sure where im going with this, but america has a big bullying problem too i guess
>>
File: warai.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
warai.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>52615150

>He has never carried a knife to school
>>
>>52619771
when i was 20 i saw this faggot who used to give me shit all the time back in montana and now that we were adults i was about 7 inches taller. it was very late in a residential area, so i pulled out my browning bdm, held it to his headmade him get on his stomach and say he was my bitch and stole everything out of his pockets, kicked and pistol whipped him in the head and left him. doing this gave me salvation for all the fucked up shit that happened in high school, plus i made out with 80 dollars. kinda babblin on here but its somewhat related. bottom line is a gun will solve all your problems
>>
Meh no one was really a target for being bullied. Groups of blokes would just banter and tease people for the fun of it by saying smart ass comments, you legit just either walked past and ignored it or just brush it off with "yeah cool mate" and keep going about your day.
>>
>>52614160
Got any videos of said bullying? Could be entertaining
>>
yes our high schools are basically hooligans schools : they are very scary nigger who bullied me for years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMB1a8s1chM
>>
>>52619866
Why carry a knife when you have a gun?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.