[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Expat thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: vietnam-saigon-500.jpg (50 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
vietnam-saigon-500.jpg
50 KB, 500x331
Any expats here on /int/? What do you do for a living?

Me:
>Swedish
>23 yr old
>work sales in textile towards U.S and Canada
>>
Breddy gud. Do you enjoy Vietnam? And do you enjoy being an expat, or are you getting a little bit homesick now you've been away from home for some time? When can you go back?
>>
Not expat yet but studying abroad
>>
>>52612413
>expat
ur a dirty immigrant, m80, you cant fool anyone.
also, you went to vietshit because you thought smelly asian qts would fuck your ugly face, amirite?
>>
File: Jamaal-Uddin.jpg (50 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Jamaal-Uddin.jpg
50 KB, 615x409
>>52612660
Not everybody wants to live under sharia laws mate
>>
>>52612583
I love it here. Of course i get a bit homesick at times but after a week of visit i start to miss Vietnam again. I have not been back to my home country for over a year now. I should go visit soon when i have the time and when everything has calmed down in Europe with this migration crisis.
>>
>>52612774
That's great. I think there are many countries I'd like to experience living in for some time, but in the end I think the Netherlands are actually one of the best countries to live in. The only permanent alternative I'd consider is Switzerland tbqh. And even though I have an international mindset and enjoy changing my surroundings once in a while, I know there's going to be a time when I'll want to settle down, and it's probably going to be slightly boring but otherwise very homely old homeland.
>>
>>52612660
I am kind of an immigrant in Vietnam. I do everything accordingly when it comes to visas and work permit.

Can you share some life experiences with me so i get a better understanding of who you are?

>>52612986
I like to think the same way as you. I would love for a small house/cabin back in Sweden to kick back in but as it looks right now that is not possible due to Europe crisis. Then again i am 23 and a lot can change in a short time.
>>
>>52613283
I think your impression of the migration crisis may be slightly off, due to your main source probably being this board. The Netherlands didn't really receive that many refugees, only around 30.000 I believe on a population of almost 17 million, and really nothing changed at all. It may be worse in Sweden though, I wouldn't know.
>>
>>52613511
In 2015 we had about 10.000 per WEEK at oe point. We are about 10 million in total in Sweden. Our politicians live in a fairy tale where everything is wonderful anc can be solved with a dialog.

Go to youtube and search "swedish migration".
>>
hey buddy are you getting decent shekels at least
>>
>American
>25 years old
>business development officer for a paint industry

I'm pretty okay here in the Philippines. At first I thought that Philippines is a depressing 3rd world shithole, but I got that first impression when I arrived in Manila because everywhere is full of slums. I'm currently living in Batangas and I enjoy the sight of a sunny sky and a clear pristine beach here even during winter, except if a typhoon arrives though! Locals are friendly and I'm thinking of settling here for few more years. Batangas is pretty undeveloped, but it looks very charming, it's like your typical countryside farm with beach on it. Pretty comfy desu.
>>
>>52614827
That is pretty cool. I have not gotten the chance to visit PH yet but i will. You are lucky to get to see the beaches, we do not have that here. Just a bunch of wide rivers. Closest beach place is Vung Tau just an hour boat ride or two hour bus from Saigon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.