[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you got fired yesterday >tfw you live in an expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 535x577
>tfw you got fired yesterday
>tfw you live in an expensive as fuck city
>tfw no casual labour over the holiday season so you will probably run out of money in 1 week

I'm not gonna be one of the bums at central station, r-right?
>>
>>52599915
Someone has to be.
>>
>>52599915
YOU TOUGH
O
U
S
M
A
R
T
>>
>>52599915
Dont waste time
Send out resumes, write cover letters, arrange for interviews, ask friends and family about potential openings
>>
>>52600021
This desu. You're going to become a bum at central station because you're the sacrifice society demands
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 511x288
>>52600075
Agreed

The key is to make it, OP
>>
OP start trapping.

I mean it, get a bars connect or an addy connect and start selling smart pills. Or trap coke. Or trap weed.

Dude trap something.

YOU WILL MAKE SO MUCH MONEY!
>>
>>52599915
Sell stuff you don't use on craigslist
>>
drive uber, eat + sleep in ur car
>>
>>52599915
Are you at least good looking?
>>
You got fired 2 days before Christmas? That's rough.
>>
Why were you fired, OP?

Also go claim unemployment benefits already. Suck the cream out of the Welfare State's tits.
>>
>>52600334
stick with the bad guy routine
>>
>>52600390
What did this poster mean by this?
>>
You tard, always have enough money saved up to last you at least a month, preferably three.
>>
>>52600150
>>52600313
I send out so much since I got here a month ago but all I got was a casual job as a waiter which at least paid for the ripoff hostel. No family here since I'm just a backpacker in Aus... I'm leaving in about 3 weeks, no one is going to offer me a job unless it is for a few days which I would love to do but there are no fucking labouring jobs during the holidays. I guess I have to keep checking gumtree every 2 hours.
>>
>>52600496
prostitute yourself fucking idiot
>>
>>52600496
Do you have a paypal?
>>
>>52600496
>being a hippy
>2015
>>
Get in touch with your landlord and let them know what happened, ask if you can be later on the rent. This should buy you a month.

Apply for everything, and next time try to decrease your cost of living so you can live longer than a week because life happens.
>>
>>52600387
They did not need any more staff after the pre-christmas season. No unemployment benefits because I'm not an australian citizen.

>>52600484
Jesus, how sheltered are you? Sometimes it's not possible to save up if you barely make ends meet. Move out of your home already.
>>
>>52600558
Thanks a lot buddy but I don't think it's a good idea to post that here. Not here to cry for money anyway, just to share a few feels maybe.
>>
>>52599915
Brizzy?
>>
>>52600799
You'd probably get a lot of

>Sent :^)

Anyway.
>>
>>52600799
Why not?

It's anonymous and you need help
>>
>>52600995
fine, there's nothing on it anyway

[email protected]

>>52600914
:^)
>>
>>52601084
Sent :^)
>>
>>52601084
I would send something but I have no money

Maybe someone else will
>>
>>52601558
I'd honestly be happier if there was someone else from Sydney who could hook me up with some work for a few days

It's one thing to be broke, it's another thing to be broke and just waste away your time and being angry with yourself for doing nothing.
>>
>>52599915
Just go to Canberra m8.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.