[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHRISTMAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20151224_125254.jpg (728 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20151224_125254.jpg
728 KB, 1600x1200
What does people in your country or you do for christmas /int/?

Pic related. Dad making some stuffed chicken for tonight. We'll meet with my aunt's family and my step sis family at dinner for celebration. We won't give presents to each other, just sit down at the table and talk. Later I'll probably go out with some friends.

Is this a christian nigt for you? Do you go to church? What about santa?

Also its summer here
>>
>>52597409
Go to church, family dinner and presents are the usual. I however don't do any of that and just sit in my room drinking by myself.
>>
Mothers making stuffed turkey.
>>
I usually go to the pub on Christmas Eve and stay in with my family on Christmas Day.

This year I'm having a night in because tomorrow morning I've got to drive to Gloucestershire with my wife to visit her family, which I'm not looking forward to that much.
>>
>>52597409
Sit in our dark apartments in solitude, get drunk and shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>52597409
Cook a goose and go to a night mass. Or just watch the mass on TV. We have Christmas on January 7 (Julian calendar) and it's not connected to Grandfather Frost at all.
>>
>>52597409
That picture looks so Brazilian kek
>>
File: IMAG1545.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1545.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
My dad's making cookies, because American men aren't so insecure that they can only cook meat
>>
>>52598047
>covering this hard for your gay dad
>>
I spent it the same as always

>>52598047
nice kitchen
>>52597642
Be careful not to drink too much plz
>>
>>52598047
Well my family is pretty classical in that sense. The male from the house will cook the meat while the other men just drink and chill talling. Meanwhile the women will chat inside the house and make salads and whatnot.

I don't really like that sort of thing but really everybody is okay with it and nobody really does it because they're obligated so I never say anything.

Sometimes even when we sit at the table the men will sit on one side while the women on the other.

It's kinda fun and sweet in its own backwards ways
>>
>>52597774
We're next to each other m8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.