[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do British people unironically eat this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: haggis.jpg (32 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
haggis.jpg
32 KB, 600x399
Do British people unironically eat this
>>
Yep it's really good. 90% of Americans who come into my work like it too. The proper recipe is illegal in the us which is fucking hilarious.

That pics minging though
>>
>>52594642
Shouldn't be so green
>>
Scary
>>
>>52592785
It's a Scottish thing really, also didn't even realise what it was until I looked at the file name, why is it so green?
>>
looks like shit
>>
they eat it ironically
>>
File: u5Rtuz0.jpg (37 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
u5Rtuz0.jpg
37 KB, 375x500
Do Americans unironically eat this
>>
>>52594855
no
>>
>>52594855
and this
>>
>>52594642
Why do you put oatmeal in it? Doesn't that ruin it?
>>
>>52592785
why the fuck would you eat something ironically?
>>
File: o.jpg (141 KB, 1000x746) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
141 KB, 1000x746
>>52594924
I actually just ate a turkey and Swiss cheese sandwich with jalapeno Cheetos on it.
>>
Haggis is good
>>
>>52595059
It's a sheep's stomach stuffed with minced lung, heart, intestines etc with onions, spices and oats. It's brown though. Thats probably an American one being so green, some of the igrediants are I leagel in the us but don't remeber which ones.

It's tasty, would reccomend if anyone visits. Got a nutty spicy flavour to it.
>>
>>52594642
just looked it up, it's sheep lung
>>
>>52592785

>being a squeamish little girl who's afraid of organs

There's not enough GMO's and Monsanto chemicals for the American palate.
>>
Haggis just tastes like slightly spicy meat. It's good. That and black pudding. Grow some balls, you fucking Jessie.
>>
>>52594642
What's illegal about it?
>>
>>52592785
Haggis is pretty good desu.

But then again I eat snails and find them delicious.
>>
>>52600055
The original recipe has lung I think, which is banned in the US
>>
>>52600055
>>52603581

Why are Americans so squemish about food? I heard Anglo's in general don't even eat horse... Literally why?
>>
>>52604005
Because they're almost on the same level as cats and dogs
I think its weird that we don't eat it. All the continentals eat it, but we don't. I'd like to try horse, but because no one wants to eat it, you can't get it here.
>>
>>52604461
>Because they're almost on the same level as cats and dogs

Cats and dogs are carnivores.. Carnivores taste bad. Also.. If you call a cat 'roof hare', it looks rather appealing if you roast it. Quite a few cats ended up as a meal in the last days of the war in this country, and I'm told there's a region in Switzerland where 'roof hare' is still a bit of a delicacy.

>I think its weird that we don't eat it. All the continentals eat it, but we don't. I'd like to try horse, but because no one wants to eat it, you can't get it here.

Maybe you can order some online? Smoked horsemeat and horse sausage are relatively common on this side of the North Sea, and they keep for a long time.
>>
>>52604461
>I'd like to try horse, but because no one wants to eat it, you can't get it here.
Same here. It looks fucking delicious but I would have to go out of my way to get some.
>>
>>52599461
>GMO's
>Bad
Guess what's making insulin for your fatass?
>>
File: 1444474109907.jpg (34 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1444474109907.jpg
34 KB, 313x313
>>52592785
>he's disgusted by a haggis but eats hot dogs without a second thought
>>
>>52609332
He is not american so his pancreas probably.
>>
>>52604594
It's because in Anglo countries horses are generally seen as very sensitive and intelligent. Also many people own them as cats. What would you do if you went to someone's house and they offered you dog
>>
>>52592785
Well I'm fairly sure nobody eats it outside of Scotland.

Also, kill yourself you wrongcunt. Haggis is GOAT.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.