[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to Wikipedia, Canada has a problem with Indo-Canadian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: flag.jpg (16 KB, 453x324) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
16 KB, 453x324
According to Wikipedia, Canada has a problem with Indo-Canadian gangs. How the fuck is that even a thing? Indians are one of the most beta races in the world.
>>
>>52562747
>Canadians
>not omegas
>>
>>52562747
I think it's Sri Lankans isn't it? They try to act like niggers

They do a lot of fraud crimes, like credit cards and shit.
>>
>>52562822
sri lankans are pretty beta, even more than indians
and shorter
>>
>>52562886
They're good at organized crime apparently.
>>
What you're forgetting is there's so goddamn many of them that they can make up for their betaness and general weakness with massive numbers.

Standard Indian tactics.
>>
>>52562747

our indians are mostly sikhs, their whole thing is being violent
>>
>>52563024
What you are forgetting is that making things up off the cuff often leaves your argument exposed. Are you saying there are more Canindians than Cananglos, because if not then they must just be better at whatever it is surely?
>>
>>52562822
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadian_organized_crime

Drug-trafficking, extortion, kidnapping, prostitution, money laundering and contract killing.

>>52563024
We have lots of Indians here too and they don't really form gangs.
>>
>>52563146
They have their gangs in shitty places of the GTA like Scarborough and Etobicoke.

You're acting as if they run the entire country.

I live in Mississauga which has a shit ton of Indians, Arabs, etc and there is no gangs because I don't live in a ghetto.
>>
File: 1440345259991.jpg (162 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1440345259991.jpg
162 KB, 1058x705
>>52563337
>mfw I live in Scarborough

hold me brah
>>
>>52563477
Stop being poor senpai
>>
>>52563502
Can't. Economy is shit. I'd probably move to an even worse place when I move out if it exists.

With that being said, I know all the Indians, Tamils, Sri Lankans, whatever. They're fucking soft but good to joke around with.
>>
>>52562747
They run around in groups and leave piles of shit everywhere. It causes wildfires and stuff
>>
>richest ethnicity
>committing crime

wat
>>
>>52562747
Maybe FOB Indians are beta but Indian-Indians or Second Generation Indians don't really care.
>>
probably natives, not actual indians
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.