[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somaliland thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1450818690507.png (89 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450818690507.png
89 KB, 2000x1000
I don't know who's been shilling Somaliland but shit is outright annoying I'm from a region Somaliland been claiming my clan's lands as theirs and force us to join them when we don't want anything to do with them. Fuck Somaliland
>>
>>52556045
>my clan
>>
Disneyland > Somaliland tbqh
>>
>>52556481
Maakhir State(my region) and Khaatume State are merging and we're mostly anti-Somaliland, so Somaliland won't happen.
>>
>>52556045
Somalia is so fucking balkanised

It's not just Somalikand, therer's also Puntland and shitload more

Somalis have tradition of living in anarchy, it's named Xeer and basically all anarkiddies whether leftist or righting should fuck off there and build their dreamt collectives, communed and free markets
>>
>>52556045

Fuck all of Somalia and all Somalians in particular

t. Minnesota
>>
Wallahi billahi tillahi
>>
>>52557151
Seriously though why can't they leave us alone.
>>
>>52557378
Somalis are shitty people good thing we agree

Minnesota has shitton of them
>>
>>52557378
This.

I thought there was no possible way anyone could be more of a subhuman than moroccans. Somalians proved me wrong.
>>
File: Somaliland.jpg (441 KB, 1024x477) Image search: [Google]
Somaliland.jpg
441 KB, 1024x477
Somaliland needs to be independent. Hawiya scum
>>
>>52557487
R u an Arab senpai?
>>
>>52558525
Are you actually retarded
>>
>>52558525
No I'm Somali.
>>
>>52558488
Then get your own states stop including the people who don't want you
>>
>>52558787
Erigavo and everything east of it is part of Somaliland. I don't understand why your kind don't want to be with Somaliland. It's literally the only stabile part of that shithole of a country. Also Somaliland has a cooler flag.
>>
Redpill me on Somali civil war

How many breakout states are actually there?

Why won't they just overhtrow it all completely and live in anarchy like aboriginals? Then we could infite antifa to live with them in ideal egalitarian society free of hate
>>
>>52559083
Somaliland is the least shittiest. The only place where tourists dare to go, though they only go to Hargeisa, Berbera and maybe Burco. Somalia government bombed the shit out of the Northern tribes in Somaliland, that's why they want their own nation. Also the president of the old commie government refused to help them since he belongs to a tribe in the South which he only helped, though they got BTFO during the civil war. Also Ethiopia beat Somalia thanks to OP Cubans
>>
>>52559016
Erigavo is a shared city half Isaaq and half Darood, only ones who's flocking to join you are the Isaaqs. Everytime I see Cal Madow y'all Isaaq claim it to be in your so called Somaliland which we will never be a part of. And the other part are Puntland claiming Dhahar as theirs so honestly both of you are shits we just want our state Maakhir to be free from the regional dispute.
>>
>>52559287
I'm Warsangeli dude. Pretty much every family member on my father's side wants to be with Somaliland since they view South Somalia/Hawiyas as barbarian foreigners who don't do shit for us. There isn't a fucking road connecting the cities I have heard wtf
>>
>>52559564
I'm from both Erigavo(Father) and Dhahar(Mother) they're both pro-Landers but I will never accept being a member of Issaqland and Majeertinia, why are we Warsanas so passive
>>
>>52559723
Cool. My father is from Erigavo as well, and mother from Hargeisa (both born and partly raised in Yemen). I don't know too much about all that clan shit, fa(m), but I do know one thing, and that's Somaliland is 100 times less shitty than Somalia. I honestly don't know why you don't want an independent Somaliland. It seems people have their shit together here... I do have many family members in Kuwait, maybe we are family O_O I hope not tho since I dont want to be associated with a tribal savage like you desu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.