[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you love Japan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Do you love Japan?
>>
third most number of aircraft carriers ever constructed

this makes them significant to my world view
>>
>>52553214
Also the only country to have a atomic bomb dropped on them
>>
she looks too much like my cousin
>>
>>52553270
you could also look at it like they were the only country so far to warrant a nuking

I have dream for japan and britain to regain their naval might and form a global coalition to subjugate the non naval nations ;_;
>>
>>52553214
> Do you love Japan?
>>
>>52553386
Germany deserved it much more than Japan just took to long to finish the intelligence or whatever the fuck its called
>>
>>52553140
I.want.to.fuck.her. Fuck.her.in.dirty.way. Red.skin.on.her.asses.for.this.bitch
>>
>>52553140
Why do you post similar threads every time?
>>
>>52553140
>Do you love Japan
Not particularly
>>
>>52553432
germany started to surrender when it was clear they lost, or at most fought only to secure allied surrender routs

japan wouldnt have given up
>>
>>52553140
Not sure, I know some Japs and they're nice but I've never been to Japan.
>>
File: usapyon.jpg (5 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
usapyon.jpg
5 KB, 192x192
>>52553140
Why do you ask?
>>
>>52553892
government agents outside your door, takeshi
>>
File: awwwwww.jpg (71 KB, 648x752) Image search: [Google]
awwwwww.jpg
71 KB, 648x752
>>52553140
Hah, yes I do. They're cute as fuck :^
>>
>>52553754
But you could have easily overpowered them, especially considering Germany had fallen and you had support from the rest of the allies.
>>
>>52553140
She needs to do anal tbqh
>>
>>52553140
No. I hate Japan.
>>
>>52557630
This tbqh senpai
>>
>>52553320
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>52553140

not really but i'd prolly give a nut to bust a nut in anri
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.