[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sitting in the class during a break, alone. >I know literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>Sitting in the class during a break, alone.
>I know literally no one in the class.
>Suddenly start humming Saleel al-Sawarim.
>Qt grill who is sort of SWJ-ish(and probably K*rd as well) starts gaping at me.
>I stop.
>She is visibly angry, says something like "I can't believe you symapthise with them! We always knew you were of that sort(I don't know why they thought that, I am an atheist) but never thought that it was on this leve!".
>Tells her friends that they should leave.
>Now the class thinks that I am going to blow myself up.

WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKS DONE TO ME?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I don't believe you.
>>
>>52547248
It's true, I was there sitting alone on the opposite corner.
>>
File: 1411017998085.png (35 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1411017998085.png
35 KB, 387x305
>Sitting in the class during a break
>Suddenly start humming Saleel al-Sawarim
>chechen classmate winks at me and says "Soon"
>>
>>52547248
It's true i was in the top left corner alone
>>
Your mind is weak, why can't you be more attuned to more leftie stuff if you just have ideology to get girls
>>
>>52547366
You were the tall one, with the trimmed beard and a blue shirt, right?
>>
>>52547200
You should have said : "Some of you guys are alright, don't come to school tomorrow. Alalhu Wakbar."
>>
That's what you get for falling for the nasheed meme
>>
OP studies theology
>>
>>52547538

If that was the case she would applaud me.
>>
>>52547466
its p catchy senpai
>>
>>52547580
No one would take a salafist/wahhabi wannabe serious there though.
>>
File: turk happy.jpg (76 KB, 680x586) Image search: [Google]
turk happy.jpg
76 KB, 680x586
>>52547200
>Kurd
You what to do. The blood of sultans flows in you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.