[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There can be no alliance between Russia and the West, either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>There can be no alliance between Russia and the West, either for the sake of interests or for the sake of principles. There is not a single interest, not a single trend in the West which does not conspire against Russia, especially her future, and does not try to harm her. Therefore Russia’s only natural policy towards the West must be to seek not an alliance with the Western powers but their disunion and division. Only then will they not be hostile to us, not of course out of conviction, but out of impotence.”

Is this true family?
>>
Please respond
>>
If russia is the anti-west but it's not so it's not true
>>
>>52544631
>There is not a single interest, not a single trend in the West which does not conspire against Russia, especially her future, and does not try to harm her.
lol this is rich

the russian government LITERALLY recruit russian civilians in Norway to do various stuff for them
they recruited civilian russian sea captains to map potential invasion routes along the Norwegian coast

That's "just in case" they have to invade us of course
so yeah, for the same reason they mention, we shouldn't work with Russia
>>
>>52544631
Stupid, there is no "West", there is a bunch of countries with their own interest.
Of cos Russia will be allied if it have same interests and rival in opposite case.
>>
It's a quote from over 150 years ago FYI
>>
>>52544631
yes

the only thing russians have for the west is well hidden jealousy
>>
>>52545322
Yes?
>>
Just give us money and it will be ok.
>>
>>52546036
Giff mana first beach
>>
>>52546107
I Riki I dont giff mana.
>>
>>52544631
Yes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.