[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you tell me about black people, I mean both males and females,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 14
File: 1e09f5a0.jpg (90 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1e09f5a0.jpg
90 KB, 720x960
Can you tell me about black people, I mean both males and females, are they that bad or they are fine? Do you know any? Tell me abou them.

t. never seen black person in real life
>>
>>52544617
>>
>>52544617
We are basically like everyone else, so I don't get the question.
>>
What are white people like?
>>
>>52544617
Basically like slavs with dark skins.

Lazy, violent, trying to make fights out of anything, abusing drugs and being trashy.

No wonder people call you slav(e)s
>>
>>52544650
Are you a nigger? What is the difference between nigga and nigger? Tell me about your life.
>>52544670
I dont know, russians are not white
>>
>>52544650
>>52544670
No matter how much say Canadian posters are Chinks, Swedish/German/UK posters are arabs, and Southern Cone countries are brown, USA posters without a doubt admit to being non-white far more than any other flag I have witnessed.
>>
File: 1443575621167.jpg (28 KB, 633x471) Image search: [Google]
1443575621167.jpg
28 KB, 633x471
>>52544617
They can be alright.

Anyone can be alright if they've acclimated to a civilized culture. If you act like a decent human being, then whatever.

That said, every race has its own version of the nigger, even black people, who are not all niggers. The only people I can honestly say I am completely biased against nowadays is Muslims, and that's not a race issue, that's a religious issue.

I'm a white person, I'm just offering my two cents here. Basically to say that not all black people are niggers, just like not all homosexuals are faggots.
>>
>>52544717
... almost like it makes sense from a demographics point of view.
>>
>>52544793
That guy going checkem topkek
>>
>>52544794
USA is only about 6/7% less white than Canada. Despite the fact that Canadians are called chinks pretty much everytime we post, I don't think I've ever seen a Canuck admit to being non-white. Maybe a Somalian once, but I can't remember. Meanwhile there seem to be entire threads consisting purely of black/mexican American posters.

Just an observation. I'm obviously a Chinese Paki faggot with a tiny sick and A FUCKING LEAF for a flag so my opinion doesn't matter much.
>>
>>52544617
they are like children, all of them. no impulse control what so ever. They need a very strict hand to controle them otherwise they will run riot.
Like children they have no concept of repercussions. You have to beat anything you want into them, Also you have to beat them to unlearn any trait you dont want in them.

t. 43 year old afrikaner that lived for 20 years under apartheid and 20 years under niggers
>>
everything you need to know right here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CGxDk4Hsks
>>
>>52544706
AAVE is an ethnospecific dialect, as such when one of us say Nigga unless the context is one of ordering it is perceived as neutral unless you are a moral fag.

Nigga can never be universally perceived as neutral by a non black person because they can never be a native speaker and perceived as African American. However particular groups can say it and it be perceived as neutral by some or most.

Nigger is always offensive, one can mollify it by joke if they themselves are also black but that's it.

White people like this >>52544786 would never tell a random black person they are or are not a bigger because they'd get their ass beat, cursed out and or fired.
>>52544717

We make up a higher proportion of the population and people will pretend to be black more
>>
>>52544923
Who are you calling children when you're a grown man on 4Chan?
>>
>>52544923

>t. 43 year old afrikaner that lived for 20 years under apartheid and 20 years under niggers

I presume you liked apartheid much more?
>>
>>52544964
>Who are you calling children
Niggers obviously. Something wrong with your comprehension?
>>
>>52545011
No, but certainly your inability to cope with being a white man in a nation that has black people doing far better than you despite apartheid is obvious.

Even then you're likely a proxy hiding behind the flag so often used to show the era of White inadequacy to garner support from fellow betas
>>
>>52544617
We're pretty cool desu

>>52544938
>nigga
>aave
It's definitely street talk and not AAVE. Don't smear our history/culture like that senpai.
>>
>>52545001
some parts yes and some parts no.
i didnt like the way some people treated blacks. We could have done it much more humanly. But the core principles of apartheid was the best way to rule a country in africa. Let the smart people run it.
>>
>>52545112
Are you a wizard? How do you know my whole life story like that? Who is gonna win the next world series?
>>
>>52545122
>implying aave isn't a dynamic and evolving dialect
>implying new words have no legitimacy
>implying the use of the word Nigga to describe blacks themselves is new
>implying you are actually black
>>
>>52545257
I'm not the one claiming to be 43 year old white person on 4Chan complaining about black people.
>>
Why do even care? See us as individuals
>>
>>52545112
Who let Jamal off the plantation?
>>
>>52544617
Think of somebody who hates you, but also kinda envies you, that's how it is to interact with (american) black people.
>>
>>52545193

Are there no smart blacks at all? What about mixed race people?
>>
>>52544923
>43 year old afrikaner
Why do you still post on 4chan? Also what is your occupation?
>>
>>52545301
I am not complaining. The OP asked an opinion. And i provided my perspective as a white person living in africa. A perspective that is much more suitable to his question than yours. A black in america doesnt have the slightest notion of what it is to live in Africa.

Then you start chimping out like a child... go read my first post again.
>>
>>52545396
I don't envy you or any white person
>>
>>52545411
Because he is a proxy with a fake story
>>
>>52545426
Chimping out is being a grown man name calling and honestly believing black people doing better than white people is a problem.
>>
>>52545401
there are loads of smart black people. also loads of smart mix raced people. but in africa people firstly vote along tribal lines then across racial lines, nerit has nothing to do with politics here.
>>52545411
Studied law then took over the family business. We own rental properties, I do the debit control and collections.
>>
>>52545481
please point out where i said or implied i am angry at a person of colour for doing better than me.
Anyway run along now Jamal. That ebt card is not gonna spend itself.
>>
>>52544617
Actual African Niggers: almost all brotier, contrary to popular belief not violent, humorous, own distinct culture, sense of community
Basketballniggers: every single one of them has some serious inferiority complex hes trying to compensate for, no actual own culture besides muh hiphop, aggressive, egoistic, racist
>>
>>52545582
>Basketballniggers: every single one of them has some serious inferiority complex hes trying to compensate for, no actual own culture besides muh hiphop, aggressive, egoistic, racist

ok
>>
File: 1444710649043.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1444710649043.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1280
What are black girls like?

With the few black persons I met in in my life, I rarely interacted with them.
>>
>>52545566
Again with the implications, sterotypes and name calling. South Africa is reaping what they sow through the apartheid and bantustans reinforcing tribalism.

You cannot be upset that a black professional class has arisen that is successful replacing all but the most exceptional of White professionals.

anyone can proxy an SA flag also you stated black South Africans can't lead themselves and thus implied that they are less than you here >>52545193>>52544923
>>
>>52544617
They smell like coconut.
>>
>>52545401
>Are there no smart blacks at all?
If we define "smart" as being a person with an IQ >=115 than 2% of African-Americans fit this definition. Which is alot of people roughly 660,000. Note that African-American blacks are not fully african, on average there admixture is 75% west african, 20% Irish/English and 5% native American, which could explain why African-Americans have higher IQ's than their kinship back in africa.

>>52545506
>We own rental properties
How has your life been affected by the change in government ?
>>
>>52545841
So if that's the case why do Dominicans and Brazilian pardon have a lower IQ even if they are more mixed with European?

Why do Igbo and Caribbeans test higher than native Britons?
>>
>>52545895
because hes a retarded poldrone you shouldnt listen to.
iq has the least to do with genetics.
>>
>>52545742
You cannot be upset that a black professional class has arisen that is successful replacing all but the most exceptional of White professionals.

White unemployment:4%
Black Emplyment 48%

The only place where black professionals are replacing white professionals are in government jobs through affirmative action. And the whole world can see where this government is heading.
PS Our government has appointed a commission on enquirery regarding why lightening is only striking black people.
>>
>>52545927
Why doesn't anon see the holes in their statements though?
>>
>>52545964
some people are emotionally invested in their beliefs.
>>
>>52545952
Employment and education being a result of apartheid era education and affirmative action like policies that kept the Afrikaner working class from being competed out of their jobs.

It's beautiful to see more and more professionals actually native to the country take back the nation.
>>
>>52545841
Nothing at all has changed for me. Cept our currency is now worth nothing so vacations are more expensive. I also spend a lot of money on security.
>>
Blacks from the French Antilles are pretty cool. No problem with them. Christian Africans are okay. I don't want them here, but still. Muslim Africans who are more animist than really Muslim are meh. Actually Muslim Africans are shit.

And somehow American Blacks manage to be worse than all of them. Every single Black I've met that was older than 35 hates them. Younger ones idolise them, copy their "culture", and turn into ghetto niggers.
>>
>>52546027
Pretty rich given the fact that black Americans in France have been model minorities for over a century
>>
>>52545952
>why lightening is only striking black people.

should be rather obvious, innit?
>>
>>52546016
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/12060780/Oxford-student-who-wants-Rhodes-statue-down-branded-hypocrite-for-taking-money-from-trust.html

This is the typical young professional you are talking about?

Also you know nothing of africa. when we start talking about detroit and ghettos i am sure your insights would be relevant.
>>
File: ]comomas.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
]comomas.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>52546027
>And somehow American Blacks manage to be worse than all of them

We just that good
>>
>>52545895
>So if that's the case why do Dominicans and Brazilian pardon have a lower IQ even if they are more mixed with European?
They're mixed with Portuguese and Spaniards which have lower Iq's on average than native brits, also the birthrates of poor people in those countries is very high(Poverty is typically concetrated in those with lower cognative ability) which causes the average IQ to drop as those with above average iq's do not breed enough to fill the gap.

>Why do Igbo and Caribbeans test higher than native Britons?
I've only seen evidence that some Igbo chilsren do test higher than the average briton child, but on average the average Brit is more intelligent than the average igbo(worldwide). There's a filter which only the smartest emigrate to first world countries(in this case Britain ).
>>
Threads like these are pointless btw OP. You can't expect a serious conversation with this type of crowd. It just attracts trolls.

>>52545269
>not black
I definitely am. What makes you believe I'm not asshole?

It's not AAVE. Blacks from 50 years ago wouldn't recognize the word "nigga" and would easily be disgusted by it.
>>
File: 5465.jpg (135 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
5465.jpg
135 KB, 480x640
>>52544617
OMG black british slags, fucking HOTTT. Post more of where that came from.. please.
>>
>>52546072
physics is white mans devil magic.
>>
ooga booga gibsmedat
dindunuffin bix nood mufugga
>>
>>52546100

You think that's Britain based on the backgorund lad? I wish.
>>
>>52546027
Ever for a second thought that older blacks in general hated those things? Hip hop is an urban subculture.
>>
>>52546100
>Sunny
>Big houses
>Clean Streets.
>No retarded wheelie bins every 2 seconds
>Britian
Tiptopkek Swedebro.
>>
>>52546027
Honestly do white people just go up to other black people and ask "do you hate African Americans?" Go visit your lovely colony of Haiti or something
>>
>>52544617
Have had experiences with Africans, mostly Somalis. 0/5 "people" wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>52546016
>actually native to the country

You realise that most of the Blacks in South Africa are not natives, right ?
>>
>>52546076
As if I know nothing of Africans, implying I don't live with African immigrants or associate or am even related to Africans by marriage. It's all silly assumptions really, but by all means continue to checkout with your sterotypes and cherry picking.
>>52546096
I suggest you read slave narratives and see for yourself.
>>
>>52546159
tyrone op was asking about black people. not american niggers. why do you try to insinuate yourself into this conversation?
>>
>>52546152
Yes I posted a picture of generic american black girl, that's why I requested BRITISH BLACK SLAGS if you had some, sir.
>>
>>52545927
>iq has the least to do with genetics.
German flag kek. OK all bite what explains the variation in cognative ability in various ethnic groups?
Also are you the German leftist?

>>52546190
>Have had experiences with Africans, mostly Somalis. 0/5 "people" wouldn't recommend.

I give the same rating to Finnish people, stay away.

>>52545964
>Why doesn't anon see the holes in their statements though? What holes?
>>
>>52546225
>And somehow American Blacks manage to be worse than all of them. Every single Black I've met that was older than 35 hates them. Younger ones idolise them, copy their "culture", and turn into ghetto niggers.

Don't try to be a smart ass if you don't know what u are talking about.
>>
>>52544617
Educated ones are a small % of the AA pop and theyre generally pleasant. Hoodrat dindus are the majority. Theres a reason every white southerner is racist, if you lived with niggers for centuries youd be sour too.
>>
>>52546225
Not him but African-Americans are no longer black?

The fuck is your point?
>>
>>52546219
All Bantu populations in South Africa retain Khoisan language and genetics in their overall Bantu derived cultures.

They are natives, with Bantu migrant heritage of course but still native.
>>52546225
Here you go chimping out again
>>
>>52546244
>I give the same rating to Finnish people, stay away.
Where have you had experiences with Finnish people in real life? And yes, we will gladly stay away from you blacks. But it seems like you won't stay away from us.

I wish all the Somalis and other Africans would just leave us alone.
>>
>>52546281
Notice how he said niggers. He is one of the "there is a difference between black people and niggers!" Anyways he just a smart ass who only needs to reply to the people who are talking to him
>>
>>52545582
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0aa_1319664670

>non-violent
>>
>>52546266
>>>52546225 (You)
>>And somehow American Blacks manage to be worse than all of them. Every single Black I've met that was older than 35 hates them. Younger ones idolise them, copy their "culture", and turn into ghetto niggers.
>Don't try to be a smart ass if you don't know what u are talking about.
whatcha takn bout willis? that was the french poster who said that.
I bet if yous wuz still a kang you wouldnt make such shitty mistakes.
>>
>>52546311

Do you have a lot of blacks in Finland? Here in Russia there are very, very few. Here in Moscow sometimes I see them handing out leaflets or illegal magazines with hooker ads, but they are a rare sight in general.
>>
>>52546344
>Notice how he said niggers.
He said American niggers, are you really so fucking dense that you actually think ameri-black, actually have anything in common other than skin color with the average black person, outside north America.
>>
>>52544617

i had a black friend when i was a teenager. his father was jamaican and mother south african. he was always getting in trouble. stole things and smoked weed and drank alcohol. got kicked out of a couple schools for fighting and other bad behaviours. but he was a good friend never did anything bad to me.
>>
File: 14350824254003.jpg (49 KB, 603x358) Image search: [Google]
14350824254003.jpg
49 KB, 603x358
black people are kinda insecure, i see
>>
>>52545927
t. Mehmet Özdemir
>>
>>52546387
And i was replying to the French poster you dumb ass, but you want to come talking to me about "tyrone op was asking about black people. not american niggers." when i was not even replying to op
>>
>>52546407
Anon also believes we are the same poster
>>
We
>>
>>52546344
>blacks vs niggers
It's not even that. He's just complaining about blacks whilst living in Africa. Just leave the fucking continent already.

I could go on but I'm not wasting more time defending Africans. It rarely goes the other way around.
>>
Wuz
>>
>>52546407
Do you read? op said "Can you tell me about black people," and south African poster said "tyrone op was asking about black people. not american niggers." Stop being stupid op was asking about black people in general and black people in American are black
>>
So anyone else notice samefagging proxies?
>>
>>52546394
We have 20k of then here and they still cause a lot of problems.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yNByEOjehMM
>>
>>52544706
>What is the difference between nigga and nigger
a nigger is a black person with a slave chain around their neck, a nigga is a black person with a gold chain around their neck t. Tupac
>>
>>52546407
So when talking about whites, American whites just aren't included because they're "different" than Europeans?

If that's what OP meant he should've specified Africans.
>>
>>52546504
Kingz
>>
>>52544964

does 4chan have an age limit?
>>
>>52545432

so you just hate them?
>>
>>52546548
You can't post on /int/ unless your country is at least 300 years old
>>
>>52546065
What minority ? You mean the Black Americans singers or writers that came here in the 30's ? According to wikipedia they are less than 10000 Blacks Americans in France.

>>52546159
Not, but it can come up in a conversation whenever Blacks in America revolt, which is like every 6 months. Or when they complain that their kid is too influenced by ghetto culture.

Also, Haiti is shit because they revolted against us in the ultimate chimpout, and genocided the entire white population there.
>>
>>52546603
Where did u get that idea from?
>>
OP: Tell me about elephants.

You: there a zoo with some dope ass elpants near my ghetto they have fat azz booties *smacks lips* ax me any tang man i be the kang of elepant nowldege.

Me: I live in africa where there are still 100's of thousands of them, I live next to an elephant sanctuary where the calfs gets rehabilitated when the adults are poached or culled....

You: Shut up you racist white cracka devil!
>>
>>52545700

mmm that smetana
>>
>>52546630
>Or when they complain that their kid is too influenced by ghetto culture

Tell them to be fucking parents and do something. People always want to blame someone
>>
>>52546630
Black Americans have been coming to and from France since the 19th century beyond that of entertainment but certainly by the time of Dubois we were quite celebrated on multiple fronts.
>>
>>52546630
Also they killed French, French aligned mixed race and French aligned black people.

All other whites were fine, stop revisioning to suit your politics
>>
Same as other people. Some are nigs, some ok and some bros.
>>
>>52546630
>but it can come up in a conversation whenever Blacks in America revolt, which is like every 6 months.

I would like to know what African countries these people come from and how their people act
>>
>>52546714
>People always want to blame someone
*Smacks Lips while yelling at whitey*
>>
>>52546016
>It's beautiful to see more and more professionals actually native to the country take back the nation.

You're right, Europeans should indeed throw out all blacks and sandniggers
>>
>>52546770
Lel
>>
>>52546789
Because Native Europeans have a history of Apartheid and no control of their own nations affairs until quite recently?
>>
>>52544617
They are basically like Russians with darker skin. The mannerism and temperament are really similar to Russians.
>>
>>52546630
>blacks in America revolt
>every 6 months
Revolts happen in France every week but people don't use that as an excuse to talk shit about frogs.

Just because they're black doesn't mean they know what the fuck they're talking about. They know nothing about America or its situations. Someone could easily say the same about Africans on television and they'd lose their shit.

They need to blame the media and their lack of pop culture for their children's behavior. If they were well cultured they wouldn't mimic something they've seen on television from a country across the ocean.
>>
>>52546855
They manage to be even worse.
>>
>>52546420
Sounds like a typical nigger
>>
>>52546452
>nigger logic

it might be easy to just leave your home if your only belongings consist of the clothes on your body and a spare pair of jordans.

He also never whined or complained, just gave his opinion and some facts.

I could also express my hate for the violent uncivilized muslim-hordes in germany, that doesnt mean I have to leave the country.
>>
apartheid was ons idee! stop om ons prestasies aan die europeers toe te ken!
>>
File: bone.jpg (9 KB, 168x164) Image search: [Google]
bone.jpg
9 KB, 168x164
>>52546889
>>nigger logic

Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>52546889
He was actively complaining about black people in the African nation he claims he is a resident in, he is also chimping out
>>
The men are kinda confrontational.
>>
File: Mace_Dindu.png (67 KB, 1130x873) Image search: [Google]
Mace_Dindu.png
67 KB, 1130x873
All niggers are subhuman and should be wiped out
>>
>>52546933
If they're behaving like retards it's quite alright to complain isn't it?
>>
So there is that Finnish poster who claims to be Afrikaner and has on multiple occasions confirmed making SA proxies

Samefagging basically, black posters just ignore this troll thread
>>
>>52546634
>Think of somebody who hates you, but also kinda envies you, that's how it is to interact with (american) black people.
>I don't envy you or any white person

so you just hate them?
>>
>>52546879
.>>52546857
>Revolts happen in France every week but people don't use that as an excuse to talk shit about frogs.
Yes they do.

>>52546933
>he is also chimping out
>How white people "chimp out"
Go on anonymous internet forum and say things about stuff that's bothering them.
>How black people chimp out
Loot and burn down there stores, while complaining that the fact that they chimped out is someone else's fault.
>>
>>52547002
Literally who?
>>
File: 7943625.jpg (60 KB, 524x419) Image search: [Google]
7943625.jpg
60 KB, 524x419
>>52546751
>All other whites were fine

The course of the massacre showed an almost identical pattern in every city he visited. Before his arrival, there were only a few killings, despite his orders.[70] When Dessalines arrived, he first spoke about the atrocities committed by former white authorities, such as Rochambeau and Leclerc, after which he demanded that his orders about mass killings of the area's white population be carried out. Reportedly, he also ordered the unwilling to take part in the killings, especially men of mixed race, so that blame would not rest solely on the black population.[71][72] Mass killings then took place on the streets and on places outside the cities. In parallel to the killings, plundering and rape also occurred.[72]

Women and children were generally killed last. White women were "often raped or pushed into forced marriages under threat of death".[72]

By the end of April 1804, some 3,000 to 5,000 people had been killed[73] and the white Haitians were practically eradicated. Only three categories of white people, except foreigners, were selected as exceptions and spared: the Polish soldiers who deserted from the French army; the little group of German colonists invited to Nord-Ouest (North-West), Haiti before the revolution; and a group of medical doctors and professionals.[69] Reportedly, also people with connections to officers in the Haitian army were spared, as well as the women who agreed to marry non-white men.[73]

>Black Americans will defend this
>>
>>52547009

No
>>
>>52546933
africa isnt a nation it is a continent of 54 countries.
Also ask the dutch or even the german bro what language i am speaking...

die swart man is heel gek.
>>
>>52546995
They are actively complaining and quite obviously many are doing better than a person claiming to be a grown man complaining about them on a Japanese imageboard.
>>
>>52546244
>Also are you the German leftist?
paranoid schizo, there are more than 5 users here

>what explains the variation in cognative ability in various ethnic groups?
not gonna spoonfeed you, read a book nigger.

>OK all bite
yeah but i wont.
there is no point in talking with people that lack fundamental understanding of what they are talking about.
i know you wanna reply to me and fight your petty little internet discussion to improve your self worth.
if your question was serious, go read a book.
if not, go drink bleach.
>>
>>52546655

L
E
L
>>
>>52547051
afrikaans?
>>
>>52546889
It's pretty simple Hans. Don't complain about a large population existing in their native land when you could easily relocate to your homeland.

No non-white could move to some part of Europe and then bitch about Europeans existing there. You'd have to be an entitled piece of shit like that stormfag South African to do that.

>I could also express my hate for the violent uncivilized muslim-hordes in germany, that doesnt mean I have to leave the country.
Yeah. You're native to the country so there's nowhere else you could go. However Muslims complaining about Europeans would make little to no sense.
>>
>>52546016
Y-you seriously dont know anything about south africa, modern or historic, do you?
Why would you ever want to argue on something you are so hopelessly lost on?
>>
>>52546221
Dude just because you're cool with making a racial slur part of your language doesnt mean everyone is.
Get off your high horse man
>>
>>52547051
Geseënde Kersfees en 'n gelukkige nuwe jaar

See I'm speaking Afrikaans, I'm an Afrikaner. Stating African Nation implies I don't comprehend their are many nations in Africa apparently too
>>52547092

I actually know a lot.
>>
>>52547057
Who are they? There's literally nothign wrong with being on 4chan, just please fuck off to reddit or something.
>>
>>52547059
Drinking bleach isnt necessarily lethal
>>
>>52547059
>go read a book
I did, I read the bell curve.
Now answer my question.
>>
>>52547131
There is a long history of ingroup usage. It's not new.

That's not a highhorse, that's fact.
>>
>>52547139
Dankie en vir jou en jou familie ook
>>
>>52546424
Most accurate post in this thread.
Most of them care so much about looking better than all of us and defending their "culture" at the same time. It's cute, but it'll take a fucking miracle to make black american culture acceptable in the professional world.
>>
N
>>
>>52547179
No one is worried about you
>>
>>52547175
This proves nothing, literally nothing at all
>>52547179
>>52547179
Look at this projecting
>>
>>52547146
It would be very painful.
>>
>>52547139
>i actually know a lot
Oh good, I wouldn't have guessed so from your posts. So now that you've remembered you can stop shitposting, right?
>>52547152
The bell curve is not a book. It's a binomial probability distribution with the trials approaching infinity.
>>52547166
I dont care what its history of usage is. Its really offensive and unpleasant to hear just shouted loudly, and a lot of blacks feel really uncomfortable with it. The main population that dont are the desensitized violent stupid ones.
>>
>>52547280
You're a big guy
>>
Why does every black girl I meet start touching my hair and saying how exotic I look? I have dark-red wavy hair and green-blue eyes, nothing too uncommon. It's like they don't have fucking boundaries.
>>
>>52547235
Oh so now I'm projecting eh lad?
I need some smug anime girls on my phone for posts like these i see
>>
>>52546427
t. kcancer
>>
>>52547297
>Let me tell you about how black people are suppose to feel about things and how they are if they don't fit my view

Shut up nigga
>>
>>52547235
This is also projecting.
>>52547057
I haven't bothered pointing out every retarded statement you've spouted here though, because it would include literally every post you've made since your entry.
>>
>>52547313
Are you a black ginger or something
>>
>>52547336
>most of them care so much about looking better than all of us and defending their "culture" at the same time.

Seems like projecting if I've ever seen it
>>
>>52547297
>The bell curve is not a book.
Yes, it is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
>>
>>52547363
I honestly feel disgusted whenever another black person says nigga. It's just vulgar and dumb.
>>
>>52547297
I'm not shitposting this is however a shitposting thread.

Also I don't care about your respectability politics
>>52547336
Insecurity about an entire people is the inability to have a single thread involving black people, culture or history appear here without shitposting or trolling.
>>
>>52547406
Oh well
>>
File: insecure.jpg (52 KB, 513x576) Image search: [Google]
insecure.jpg
52 KB, 513x576
>>52547179
>be half black half white celebrity in the US
>tweet about you being biracial
>all the blacks chimp out calling her "white washed", "uncle tom" etc
is this why blacks hate whitey and are so insecure in the us, is it because of jealousy? even though blacks are more priviliged in reality than whites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zPtpRrpU-g

niggers are truly a fascinating species
>>
>>52547388
No I'm wholly of European ancetry .
>>
>>52547431
>is this why blacks hate whitey and are so insecure

Honestly i could use this whole site as an example of white whites are so insecure
>>
>>52547432
oh
Then I don't see what's so exotic about it
Did you ever pop a boner when they touched you?
>>
>>52547367
The fact that there has never been a thread on /int/ or 4chan pertaining to black people without people racing to post

>huehue niggers :-DD
Shows a level of insecurity that is deeply entrenched, that's not projecting it's fact
>>
>>52547457
*of how whites are so insecure
>>
the russian op wanted to know about blacks and he succeded by reading this guys >>52547420 posts.

Congrats you just made another white guy into a racist by just being you.
>>
>>52547457
well this is 4chan, i was talking more about the general population
>>
>>52547488
And? I can get more examples elsewhere from the white nationalist sites, twitter accounts, ect
>>
>>52547485
If a white person claims they became racist because you were proxing and samefagging on this thread, they were going to be racist anyways.
>>
>>52547431
>white whites
he just called you a double white
>>
>>52547465
>They are actively complaining and quite obviously many are doing better than a person claiming to be a grown man complaining about them on a Japanese imageboard.
This is projecting. Victimising yourself doesn't change the fact that this is projecting. Stop being a fucking hypocrite. THe entirety of your posts is not adressed to what I've wrote so I'll ignore it. This is projecting.
>>
>>52547525
stop being niggardly with the truth regarding my proxy status.
>>
>>52547485
I did? By not caring about the word nigga? Ok
>>
File: 1450785408622.jpg (1 MB, 1238x2513) Image search: [Google]
1450785408622.jpg
1 MB, 1238x2513
this pic is the reason why the south african poster is so vocal

also >>52547526 how accurate is this pic
>>
>>52547524
nobody wouldn't give a shit about africans if they didn't flock into european countries and cause trouble and only complain in return
>>
File: unnamed.png (134 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
134 KB, 384x384
W-what does projecting mean?
>>
Am I the only one here with Post traumatic slave disorder?
>>
>>52547591
>nobody wouldn't give a shit about africans

Huh? Why are we talking about black Africans now?
>>
>>52547586
its confined to a run down part of johannesburg. even before apartheid it was a god forsaken slum. its being cleaned up now but some parts of jhb is mogadishu tier dangerous. also the buildings that were hijacked were already empty. no was forced from an office block to make room for squatters.

fun fact in that neighbour hood (now mostly nigerians and somalis) its a new years tradition to throw fridges out of apartment buildings. every year people get killed by it.
>>
>>52547593

it's where some pictures otherise known as slides are placed on a lightbox and then the light shone through them is magnified onto a large white screen through a magnfying glass, thus 'projecting' the image onto a much larger area that lots of people can all see at the same time
>>
>>52547586
Is this the video? https://youtu.be/aqt1sh6zFaQ
>>
>>52547553
I'm not victimizing myself, I am stating that it's quite hilarious someone is naming calling and stating black inferiority over the fact that black people are ruling their own nation and he is actively complaining about it and name calling on 4Chan

The issue is quite clear, he does not believe blacks can rule themselves but fact is they are and he is clearly upset about it. But is the answer for someone supposedly a grown man to chimpout and name call and resort to stereotypes? No.

That is for children.
>>52547566
I am not miserly or stingy
>>
>>52547649
op asks about black people in general
>>
>>52547672
Fine. I'll google it
>>
>>52547593
when an ozzie tells a nz'er he is a goonbag drinking bogan drunk on centerlink. thats projecting
>>
>>52547692
Was our conversation about black Africans?
>>
>>52547687
no.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgJVsPv82ew
this.
>>
>>52547689
You have no idea about his life outside of 4chan, but you're giving him the attribute of being useless because he is complaining on an imageboard. Do you want me to spoonfeed you more or can you admit to being a hypocritical idiot?
>>
>>52547805
he is kinda right, my life sucks at the moment, i have given my maids of till the 4th of january. now i have to wash my own dishes and cook my own food. will have to go buy some more clothes cause their is no way i am doing laundry.
>>
>>52547905
>will have to go buy some more clothes cause their is no way i am doing laundry.

Pathetic
>>
>>52547805
I'm spoonfeeding you right now and yet you still lack the ability to understand my point of view

I also never stated nor implied he was useless
>>
>>52547941
colonial privilege
>>
>quite obviously many are doing better than a person
i'm off, congratulations on being the most insufferable user on this board
>>
>>52547657
Thats pretty funny do you have a link about that?

>>52547905
What are your thoughts on them trying to remove the cecil rhodes statue? Is it true animosity against whites is on the rise there?

>>52547941
I can tell you have german ancestry anon with that understanding of humor
>>
>>52547990
Stating their are black people in governance is calling someone useless now apparently rather than countering a statement claiming intrinsic inadequacy.

Deuces!
>>
>>52544617
As much of a racist as I am I admit most of a person's demeanor and behavior comes from their social class, economic background, whatever you want to call it. I doubt any other post ITT is worth reading.

As an aside, it's strange to me how leftists leap for this conclusion whenever the subject of blacks come up, IT'S NOT BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE POOR!!!! like it's OK to generalize an economic group but not a racial one. Like I said it's mostly true (and poor niggers are some of the most ridiculous human beings on this Earth.)
>>
>>52548054
It's true, you are insufferable.
>>
>>52548038
>What are your thoughts on them trying to remove the cecil rhodes statue? Is it true animosity against whites is on the rise there?
waste of money it is part of history, wethere is good or bad. Its history.
We shouldnt be focusing on changing street names and removing statues when we have an hiv pandemic and 48% unemployment rate.
>>
>>52548135
That is your opinion and its not something I can or wish to invalidate :)

That being said no fucks are given
>>
>>52548054

what am i reading?
>>
>>52548038
>Thats pretty funny do you have a link about that?
http://sbeta.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/wear-a-helmet-for-new-year-s-eve-in-hillbrow-1206354

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3359311.stm
>>
>>52548250
Clearing something over your head
>>
>>52548250
its ebonics. try google translate.
>>
>>52548296
Still chimping out I see with the over reliance of racialized stereotypes and statements
>>
>>52548353
oook?
>>
https://youtu.be/9qXeSIZRGfA

Sage
>>
>>52544617
They are like normal people, but they steal cars.
>>
>>52548353
>chimping out
>as opposed to real chimpouts
>>
>>52548054
Are you autistic ?
>>
>>52548907
no he is just black so be nice
>>
>>52544617
Man Russia must be full white then. I live in a shitty town in Romania with a college and I see niggers about every 2 days
>>
>>52544617
I live in Siberia. We have a military academy here and there are 3 or 2 blacks studying there. Never talked to them or heard them though.
>>
>>52547431
Entertaining 15 minutes, thank you anon.
>>
>>52544898
How shit, is Canada really only ~70% white?
>>
>>52548907
No.

My statements still stand even if people don't understand nuance
>>52549031
Continue to chimpout, that's what you do best.
>>
>>52550030
Thanks taffel
>>
>>52544617
I see some groups of black people all the time near a metro in a south of Moscow, btw. I think they're much better than guys from Caucasus.
>>
>>52544617
>Do you know any?
There was a black lad at our work several years ago, was a fine guy. Taught him how to play backgrammon and that bastard just annihilated everyone in our local tea house and at work.
Also, I had a short relationship with a black girl when I was at academy, she was fine too.
>>
File: 1443596101483.png (759 KB, 675x958) Image search: [Google]
1443596101483.png
759 KB, 675x958
>>52547431
nigga pls go back to africa
>>
Well, this was certainly....interesting
>>
It depends on the country the black person is raised in, obviously.

American blacks are dumb and violent because they live in a dumb and violent country.

French blacks are shitty rude pricks, because they're French (and mainly concentrated in the cities, where all French people are cunts).

English blacks are ok but are susceptible to turning into chavs like the rest of the English youth.

So if a black man is raised in Russia he will view intellectualism as weakness and blame all his problems on gays or Americans or something retarded like that.
>>
>>52550672
There are big genetic differences between races that contribute to what kind of a person someone is.
>>
>black
>people
pick one
>>
>>52550794
Culture is more relevant than anything else when talking about stuff like it.

Why else do American blacks gun each other down in record numbers when blacks from the same part of Africa can move to white countries and get along just fine?

Where do most blacks in Finland come from?
>>
>>52550595
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>52550901
>Africa can move to white countries and get along just fine?
In what universe? Refugees/immigrants from African countries cause overwhelming amount of crime per capita in all European countries compared to the natives.
>>
Black women are mostly bitches,, niggers can be pretty bro but most of the time they dont carw abour anything but themself
>>
>>52550794
>There are big genetic differences between every human that contribute to what kind of a person someone is
fixed it for you, all i had to do was remove the edge. don't thank me.
>>
>>52551724
Made it PC because science and statistics are rayciss and shieet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hCTNpOpj38

this happened yesterday. oh what joy it must be to be a nigger and not care a single fuck about consequences. and do what ever the fuck you want
>>
>>52544617
They are basically like a normal person only more exaggerated in their outward behaviors, and lacking as much self restrain, on average. This leads to them being more impulsive and animated.

This can be a lot of fun, but it also explains why some of them are always getting into trouble. Ive never really had a bad experience with them, back in school i was friends with several, wed play video games and fuck around.

Then again im just trailer trash :^) Honestly they were more fun than my rich white friends, though i got to burn things and play with weapons with them. MIddle class white people have this fakeness to them, its really creepy. Its like you know how mormons all have that creepy synthetic vibe? Well all middle class white people have at least a small amount of that.
>>
>>52544617
Most of them are all right, but younger ones especially the males can be stupid and violent. They view everything through a racial lense. But judge them individually instead of discriminating and prejudice beforehand.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.