[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Americans are so homophobic? http://www.vox.com/2015/12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: a_2012_bloodban_h.jpg (109 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
a_2012_bloodban_h.jpg
109 KB, 500x322
Why Americans are so homophobic?

http://www.vox.com/2015/12/21/10635076/fda-blood-donation-gay-men
>After more than 30 years, the United States is finally relaxing its decades-long ban on blood donations from gay men.
>Today, the FDA announced that it has finalized a new policy that will allow men who have sex with men to donate. But there's still a catch: They need to abstain from sex for one year before giving blood.
>>
>>52541968
Its a sensible policy m8.
>>
File: 1428161082788.jpg (36 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1428161082788.jpg
36 KB, 470x595
>be me, a closet homo who gets fucked on the regular
>workplace blood donation drive
>hadn't been tested in a year
>still donated

It's somebody elses problem now
>>
>>52542031
Of course. Fuck real facts.
>>
>>52542048
None of this is true. Not even your faggy ways
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 433x380
>>52541968
>a Russian
>against homophobia

You okay, Igor?
>>
>>52541968
Gay men have the highest instances of sexual disease of anybody. Including the highest rates of HIV by far.

Why is this? Well it's estimated that the average gay man has sex with over 500 partners in his lifetime. This is mainly why Christians in the US had a hard time believing they truly wanted monogamy in the form of gay marriage, and see them as degenerates
>>
File: 1024px-MSM_Blood_Donation_Map.png (119 KB, 1024x526) Image search: [Google]
1024px-MSM_Blood_Donation_Map.png
119 KB, 1024x526
>>52541968
Thank you Russia and Poland.

Fuck you America, Germany, France and Norway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men_blood_donor_controversy
>>
>>52542494
We don't have filthy anti-homo laws here unlike you, bigots.
>>
File: 1430126436305.png (489 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1430126436305.png
489 KB, 540x720
>>52542582
>tfw you're a gay man who has had sex with 0 partners in your lifetime
>>
>>52541968
I only dislike this because it's normalizing the lgbts once more
I'm gay
I've always given blood (its easy to lie)
The community is horrible and full of whores it does not need to be normalized
HIV is still a thing and its not going away
>>
One of those things that still doesn't affect me. I can't marry? Well it's not like I have anyone to marry anyway.
I've never once thought about donating blood. Why is this an issue?
>>
Why don't gay men just use condoms to avoid getting HIV when with occasional partners? Just because you can't get pregnant it doesn't mean that you can ignore basic sexual hygiene norms.
>>
>>52544758
Same reason so many straight people don't.
People are idiots.
>>
File: 1449733620022.jpg (20 KB, 300x626) Image search: [Google]
1449733620022.jpg
20 KB, 300x626
>>52544368
wish you weren't on the otherside of the country.
>>
>>52542031
If I remember correctly,it is even more possible to catch aids from a pussy,due to all the juices and the good stuff
>>
>>52544430
I'm gay as well and lemme tell you a horrible personal story:

>be in this gay club one evening
>get talking to a guy at the bar
>we're hitting it off pretty good when he divulges his nauseating life plan
>and I am not making this up
>he says he plans to go to bathhouses and have as much unprotected sex as he can both as a top and a bottom so he can deliberately contract HIV
>that way, he figures he'll be dead by about his mid-40s
>I can't believe what I'm hearing and think he's just joking, but I quickly realize the guy is dead serious
>"Are you fucking insane!?"
>he says "Well, what does a gay man have to look forward to after 50 anyway?"
>I say "What about all the people you'll unknowingly infect and didn't have any say in it? What about them!? Do you know how selfish this is!?"
>he just shrugs, says "It was nice talking to you." and walks off

My brain is full of billions and billions of fuck.jpg
>>
>>52545648
gay men have to look forward to the same stuff after 50 that straight women do : wine and cats

what a selfish prick, there's way better ways to off yourself anyways.
>>
>>52545648
Horrible. I noticed that there's really two divisions in the gay community: those who are simply wired differently and dislike the opposite sex, and edgelords who are hell bent on ruining as many lives as possible.

It's the latter group that will ensure gays remain suspect. These are perverts that need to be jailed or strung up.
>>
>>52545740
>gay men have to look forward to the same stuff after 50 that straight women do : wine and cats

Women have grandkids. Gay men do not.
>>
>>52541968
>>Today, the FDA announced that it has finalized a new policy that will allow men who have sex with men to donate. But there's still a catch: They need to abstain from sex for one year before giving blood.

That's literally impossible for gays. They have sex with strangers they've only met for 10 minutes. Gays have something like 250x the number of sex partners as normal people and are 200x more likely to have sex with people they've just met. Which proves that they're messed up in the head

i have nothing against homosexuality itself. but their actions and lack of self-control is disgusting.
>>
>>52545740
Cats are fucking great though. People need to enjoy life early so they don't break down and have some crisis of identity or get stuck in some juvenile sophomoric mindset.
>>
>>52545748
>Horrible. I noticed that there's really two divisions in the gay community: those who are simply wired differently and dislike the opposite sex, and edgelords who are hell bent on ruining as many lives as possible.
I can vouch for this, two of my closest friends are gay and they detest the edgelords.
>>
File: 1450860687111.jpg (42 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1450860687111.jpg
42 KB, 700x500
>>I say "What about all the people you'll unknowingly infect and didn't have any say in it? What about them!? Do you know how selfish this is!?"
>>he just shrugs, says "It was nice talking to you." and walks off
>>
>>52545756
*Unless you adopt
>>
>>52545756
not all of them
I've taken care of quite a few elderly ladies who's husbands have passed and they never could have kids. It's pretty depressing actually.

>>52545775
cats are alright

I have 2, they're jerks but lovable.
>>
>>52541968
I've given blood a couple of times and regularly have sex with a man. I just don't tell them.
>>
>>52545899
As a gay man, I can tell you the lifestyle is too crazy and full of whores and degenerates to invite kids into it. I've never thought gay adoption was a good idea or compatible with the lifestyle most of us lead. You want kids, you should just be married to a woman and get action secretly when she's not watching.
>>
>>52546040
Do it like in the good ol days, a la Oscar Wilde.
>>
>>52545786
I noticed there's a type of homosexual that's more opposed to pride parades and flamboyancy than the average evangelical or muslim. Met one of them once in uni, going on a small rant about the disgusting behaviour seen in the canal parades. Everybody was feigning outrage, until he said he was bi. Suddenly they all were very understanding towards him.
Pretty funny if you ask me.

>tfw no gay friend to bait the normies with
>>
>>52546246
Just grouchy queens who got shunned by their own community and are mad they can't get any.
>>
>>52546290
That's pretty upsetting, most of the degenerates become gay because they're too ugly for women. At that point they may as well copulate with a dog.
>>
>>52541968
>he doesn't know about america's obsession with the BOY NEXT DOOR
>>
>>52546373
>most of the degenerates become gay because they're too ugly for women
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works
>>
>>52546290
If I'm attracted to men then where's the sense in fucking what is essentially a woman with a penis?
Faggots are scum.
>>
>>52546040
I think I would like to adopt, but only if: I'm over 30 and married (yes it will be legal here soon)
Luckily for society I'm also in this group of gays: >>52546246
>>
>>52545442
False, anal sex has the highest chance of spread.
>>
>giving muh gains to other people
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.