[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/中國/ < `Д´>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: images (9).jpg (31 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
31 KB, 443x332
Discuss China's growing influence in Asia, and what it will mean for Asia's future.

Also, as China becomes more educated and wealthy, will they become more civilized like thier northern neighbors?
>>
China's more civilized people tend to be the richer coastal provinces simply because they have the education and the wealth

So as long as there is a gap between geography and wealth then China will always be partially civilized

With the concentration of industry and other things it is not likely that China will suddenly feel generous for all the backwater provinces. It is very likely that the poor will be poorer
>>
>>52541940
>中國
>國
>>
File: Republic of China.png (15 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Republic of China.png
15 KB, 900x600
>>52542040
He was talking about China, man.
>>
>>52542087
I'm taking about mainland China. I'm just refusing to recognise PRC characters
>>
>>52542168
>Japam
>PRC characters

nips use simplified too. Though most characters is almost unnoticable from the traditional.

Your English is too good to be an actual nip though. Playing those movies for the kids?
>>
>>52542406
My parents are American immigrants
>>
File: 10906324.jpg (11 KB, 332x335) Image search: [Google]
10906324.jpg
11 KB, 332x335
>>52542168
My nigger.
>>
File: this kills the chink.png (766 KB, 1501x626) Image search: [Google]
this kills the chink.png
766 KB, 1501x626
Discuss literally not being able to breathe your air
>>
>>52541940
Chinese ASCII art is this.
( `ハ´)
>>
>>52541940
It means you will finally be forced to admit Nanking
>>
PRC is biding its time. As early as it can, which might be in a couple of decades, it will annex Taiwan. That will lead to a shitstorm in the region. America will get involved because of treaties (read: to maintain power in the region), and so will Japan because recent Japanese politics has been bending over to America and doing whatever its master wants in preparation for this, i.e. allowing military action and preventing freedom of the press. Japan will just become a tool of America to be discarded at will. South Korea and Australia will also get pulled into it because America also runs their militaries. Russia will be a nuisance but only go for low-hanging fruit, ultimately they will try to stay out of it. The end result will be lots of death and destruction in the region, while America remains unscathed because it's across an entire fucking ocean. Maybe the CCP will win maybe it won't, but what's sure is that everyone else will lose.
>>
>>52541940
kek
Let's just say social stratification is a bitch.
>>
>>52542627
I'll just repost something I found in another thread. I grew up being taught that the commies were destroying the environment, but I only realized recently that this happened in every industrialized country.

>Be London
>Industrialize
>Great Smog
>die
>60 years later complain about China doing the same thing

>Be USA
>Industrialize
>Cuyahoga River bursts into flames 13 fucking times
>die

>Be Japan
>Industrialize
>Mercury poisoning so bad they named a new disease after the city Minimata
>die

>Be China
>Industrialize
>Fan the smog across the sea so they fuck up Japan, Taiwan, USA West Coast as well as themselves.

:^)
>>
>>52542518
>My parents were English teachers or American servicemen
>>
>>52542859
Out of all of those countries, USA and England have wildlife actually in the wild. Most of it in Japan was purposefully exterminated. China has plenty of wildlife too but none in its urban centers. New York is America's largest city but encountering squirrels, raccoons, pigeons, is commonplace (niggers don't count as wildlife).
>>
File: LYNXNPEB8Q02O.jpg (26 KB, 644x431) Image search: [Google]
LYNXNPEB8Q02O.jpg
26 KB, 644x431
hahaha
>>
File: a7408377.jpg (37 KB, 422x500) Image search: [Google]
a7408377.jpg
37 KB, 422x500
>>52543074
>>
>>52541940
The single biggest threat to freedom on this planet, unless they all die of cancer or adopt democracy (which won't happen any time soon).
>>
>>52541940
chinese people dont have a right to get civilized by themselves. i mean, the ccp is just china. china is the ccp. if the ccp decided to do so, they would be supposed to follow it all the way. if ccp didnt, they never would. you have to understand this simple fact to begin with.
>>
>>52542686
>it will annex Taiwan
Is there any major point to that, aside from merely regaining some clay?
>>
what is the chinese version of 4chan
>>
>>52543473
They are some Chinese imageboards in existence, but I would wager there isn't a true Chinese equivalent.
>>
>>52543473
nimingban
>>
>>52543546
i swear someone on here once linked me to a chiense site with the same format as this site, exact same format, but all mandarin
>>
>>52541940
China has a depressing future ahead of them, and we are soon to follow their model if things continue as they are going

this coming year China implements a "social score" system by which citizens keep one another under control, a cultural revolution without any of the mess.
everyone is scored by how "good" a citizen they are, and rewarded for being efficient little bees, meanwhile low scores promote ostracization as a friend with low scores brings your won score down as well.
its a very real system of thought control utilizing the power of modern communications technology, and soon enough it will hit us as well.
>>
There are only two group in the world.
1st group is China group.
2nd group is India group.
which group do you belong to?
>>
>>52543552
YES! i think this is it, thanks! im guessing they don't have an /int/ because hardly any non chinese speak mandarin huh

do they have any boards with flags?
>>
>>52543552
it's an image board but there are no images
>>
>>52542859
Woah, don't be fooled by the gommie propaganda m8.

If the nationalists won the civil war they'll surely industrialize with their coal plants puffing out rainbows and happy pink clouds.

;^)
>>
>>52543473
There's komica but it's mostly taiwanese there.

China has its own version of everything run by chinks for chinks. Like the nips they don't want foreigners coming in on they shit.
>>
>國
is this the chink version of 国?
>>
>>52544756
eh
>>
>>52542859
except its the modern era and you don't need to burn fossil fuels to industrialize
>>
>>52544756
I don't know, but Maybe yes.
Japanese Hanzi signs also have old forms and 國 is 国 of it.
>>
>>52544970
ah alright
>>
File: Fit-Girl-Friday_21.jpg (84 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
Fit-Girl-Friday_21.jpg
84 KB, 500x678
>>52544756
traditional version
>>
>>52544925
Stop posting you're retarded.
>>
>>52541940
画像が可愛すぎw
>>
>>52544556
Haha. I do like the taiwanese flag better though.

>>52544925
Can you elaborate? I'm not sure if I understand you.
>>
>>52545355
>Can you elaborate? I'm not sure if I understand you.
not him but
during the industrial revolution technology was not really advanced and caused alot of pollution
you are comparing 1800's technology with the modern era.
also it was never so bad that people actually bought air from canada
>>
>>52543546
how the hell do access this site?
>>
File: 1444402374479.png (2 MB, 683x2939) Image search: [Google]
1444402374479.png
2 MB, 683x2939
いつもの
>>
>>52545812
60 years ago is the 1950s, anon. Great smog, Minimata disease, the river catching fire in the US all happened around 40-60 years ago.

The west hasn't even lost its dependency on fuel in 60 years despite being fully industrialized today. Why the fuck do you think chinks could do it?
>>
>>52545285
I had this as my background many years ago on my ipod then my mom saw it and started asking weird questions
>>
>>52546123
You can tell her you're not gay. She must have been confused due to mixed signals.
>>
>>52545812
>>52546047
That is what I think as well. China does not have the necessary technology to prevent most of the pollution. You may look into India's pollution problem as a comparison. Also I doubt the veracity of your "not him".
>>
china will rule asia , annex hong kong and mongolia , i like these plan
>>
>>52546022
aww those scenes are from that movie
>>
>>52547574
I think your country are joined around countries because it is a communism land.
Why do you want to increase more than now?
>>
File: 1450435573780.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450435573780.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
>China
>educated
>>
>>52546022
冤冤相報何時了?
>>
>>52544629
is komica like ilbe, 2ch, or 4chan in terms of the kind of user/culture
>>
>>52541940
China will become wealthier and wealthier and they'll probably start fucking around a very little with Korea and Japan.

As for education,only the east coast will be properly educated (mostly in places like Shanghai) and the already slightly educated places (Hong Kong,Taiwan),not to mention that after they'll get rich they'll end up swallowing HK and Taiwan again.

The other parts of China will be sweatshop workers forever.

However China will hit a monetary apex at some point,after which the quality of life of its citizens will have to increase and one step after another they will become debted & all like the other eastern asians,but a bit more cultured and intelligent.

And then India will rise sadly,and they still won't poo in loo.

Anyway fuck the chinks I hate them too
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.