[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Europeans can be arrested for saying mean things to each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: NotBarbosa.gif (36 KB, 702x404) Image search: [Google]
NotBarbosa.gif
36 KB, 702x404
>Europeans can be arrested for saying mean things to each other
You must be fabricating this information, right?
>>
File: Pamperchu.jpg (529 KB, 1280x4567) Image search: [Google]
Pamperchu.jpg
529 KB, 1280x4567
>>52537080
At least we don't microwave used diapers that we find in the trash for the purpose of wearing them.
>>
>>52538523
This felt like a hateful comment. I'm going to have to report you.
>>
>>52538523
Maybe that's why he got cancer?
>>
>>52537080
>Americans can be killed by their government without a trial
You must be fabricating this.
>>
>>52537080
You do realise that your government can just take those rights away as they see fit, right?
>>
>>52537080
speaking of, i keep hearing about "muh influence of religion on American politics". What's that stuff about?
Always hear it parroted, but can't find any proof or examples beyond "the evangelical demographic tends to be highly republican and everyone's up front about that", which is merely the result of the left/right religious divide existent since the French Revolution.
>>
>>52537080
>Americages
>>
>>52543113
No they cant. Thats why the guns thing is the Second Amendment.
>>
>Murrican police can use handcuffs even for a normal people

In Russia for agressive mostly, if you're adequate you can just get into a police car without humilating.

And who is living in a free country now?
>>
>>52543425
Except they can. All they need to do is either hide that they're doing it, or trick the people into thinking it's OK.
Remember what they did to their Japanese citizens in WW2? You think that couldn't happen again?

There's patriotism and then there's blind, stupid faith.
>>
>>52543437
Definitely Russians.
>>
>Americans are literally indoctrinated into the cult of Nationalism.

Not true desu????
>>
>>52543357
applies more to backwater states with christian teachers who share their idology in class, etc
>>
>>52543442
I have a hard time picturing that happening again in the modern world, especially since there have been many wars since WWII where that has not happened.

But you're right in that a right is only as good as the paper its printed on. That is why the second amendment is so important to maintain.
>>
>>52543562
You think people would actually take up arms, though? People would actually fight against their government? The government that spends billions and billions on the military? People will actually take their hunting rifles out and stand up against that?
>>
>>52543549
Oh, you mean abstinence based stuff or creationism and stuff like that?
>>
>>52543604
Not likely at this point, but under different circumstances I think it is definitely possible. Any people can be pushed to rebellion with the right circumstances.

Besides, if the federal government has proven anything, its that they aren't very good at dealing with insurgencies.
>>
>>52543604
You've never been to the US have you?
>>
>>52543604
One thing to keep in mind is that the United States is a revolutionary state. It was not given independence peacefully, and we tend to lionize as national heros of the rebellion (i.e. George Washington becoming a quasi-mythical figure in childrens stories.).

Not to say everyone feels this way, but a significant portion of people I think would be willing to fight the government if their rights were overtly threatened.
>>
>>52543742
Can you buy drones at Walmart now?

I don't want to come off all edgy, but your government doesn't like you as much as they say. They like that your money circulates through the system, but they don't care about you. If they want you to rot in a cell you'll be there before dinner.
There's no country on earth that cares as much about the people as they lead them to believe.
>>
>>52543795
And yet they don't. Your government passes laws every day that infringe upon your constitutional rights. You're no different to any other country, despite your special piece of paper that claims you are.
>>
>>52543805
Most people do not assume that the government "likes" them. I would say that Americans are the most distrustful of their government of any first world nation. Hence the strong cultural ties to gun ownership.
>>
>>52543549
>>52543616
Actually this shit never happens, i was born and raised in the deep south and never once was i taught creationism in a public school.
>>
>>52543805
You have no idea how guerilla warfare works, do you?
Not to mention the overwhelming number of personnel who have said that they would side with the public if there was a full-blown revolution.
>>
>>52543912
Oh, when did you read the US Constitution?

Or are you just memeing Nigel?
>>
>>52543919
I would argue that most of those gun owners who intend to defend against a looming threat really don't know what they're defending against. The vehement gun owners are typically the most patriotic, right wing people. They're too busy thinking about whatever country America should be bombing next to worry about the threat of their own government.

Not to say that gun ownership is tied to the uneducated, but most people who are nuts about the second amendment are typically pretty ignorant of what it is even supposed to mean. That's the thing about patriotism, people will just look at the surface level of things. Tack on some patriotic bullshit and you can make them believe anything. You could pass a mandatory sterilisation law if you managed to make it seem patriotic enough. Get snipped for your country! Lower birthrates means lower taxes! Donate your scrotum to the troops!
>>
Ok, quick question, and dont spiral this thread into political infighting.
Who's is likely to be the republic pres. candidate?
Jeb, Cruz?
>>
>>52544117
Well, I would say thats not really true. Have you ever actually been here and experienced the culture?

I have spent a fair amount of my time at the range, and while I have met a not insignificant number of rednecks, I have met even more totally normal middle class/upper middle class gun owners who care a lot about their rights.

This is a pretty good look at the people on the more affluent end of the spectrum of gun owners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCppmoZiXUY
>>
>>52544120
cruz
>>
>>52544120
trump has like 40% of the polls
>>
File: 1450436375336.png (70 KB, 291x205) Image search: [Google]
1450436375336.png
70 KB, 291x205
>>52544120
Cruz, jeb is weak and probably autistic. Hes not even half the man dubya was.
>>
>>52544347
Trump is too much of a populist for the party to put him up front.
>>
>>52544501
he's already said he'll run as an independent if he doesn't get the nomination
that'll mean he'll just take half of the votes away from the gop nominee
also cruz really doesn't stand a chance against hillary
>>
File: eh.jpg (38 KB, 581x331) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
38 KB, 581x331
>>52537080
Score. You actually made a good point.

None seem to have guts to admit they have lost Euro VS USA fights on boards.
People should be ashamed of not having any sportsmanship on the threads.

'Till next round Davido-kun.
>>
File: haha what 1.jpg (83 KB, 907x450) Image search: [Google]
haha what 1.jpg
83 KB, 907x450
>Americans can be prohibited from having a job by being atheist
lol
>>
You know I just wish they'd put somewhere in the news once in a while, when they're talking about syrian refugees or mexican immigrants to the u.s and how we need to let more in, just put a soundbyte "And by the way, Saudi Arabia shoots anyone trying to cross its borders." just throw that in there for perspective
>>
>>52537080

>College suspends student for six months for saying black women are ‘not hot’

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/25501/

Enjoying your freedom of speech, Johnny?
>>
>>52546518
That doens't count. It's infact proof of the Free Market (pbuh) providing Freedom.

Just like the private prison system imprisoning a record number of people.
>>
>>52543604
Easy. Ambush a cop, cut a powerline, shoot a transistor. Then go home. A country is run by resources extracted from the population.

Deny them that, and they are fucked. Consider that marathon bombing. Two kids caused hundreds of millions in lost production. If they had been smart, they could have lived in a mobile home growing potatoes for a few months and hit again. If a community backs you hiding becomes even easier.

I mean Americans are weak cowards, but so are their soldiers.

A win in a guerilla war requires little. Just forcing them to patrol powerlines costs them a million times more than it does for you to drive past and shoot it.
>>
According to the European court it's a right to "shock, offend or disturb".

But for some magical reason this doesn't apply to Germany and the UK.
>>
File: 569-first-amendment-zone-610.png (459 KB, 610x357) Image search: [Google]
569-first-amendment-zone-610.png
459 KB, 610x357
but you live in a fascist plutocracy based mudbloodbro
>>
File: 1449925282948.gif (2 MB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
1449925282948.gif
2 MB, 167x200
>>52546518
>American """""""""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJVZa9_Ha5c
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.