[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. 1. Your country 2. Is there anyone around you whom you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: a0002_008022.jpg (22 KB, 317x327) Image search: [Google]
a0002_008022.jpg
22 KB, 317x327
Hello.

1. Your country
2. Is there anyone around you whom you can speak your thoughts, feelings, troubles and so on to, around you? Like your best friend, lover, spouse, family, psychological counselor or your neighbor.

Japan. No i don't have anyone like that. I wish i do. I think men are supposed not to expose or confess their weakness or distress to anyone else and supposed to be just patient in my country or you are seen as gay, sissy or wimpy.
>>
>>52536349
we have >>>/r9k/
>>
>>52536349
1.Singapore
2. I like to keep things to myself, so i just wank off
I could confide in them, but i'd feel awkward.

desu if this is not b8 you can confide to me
>>
no

im going to kill myself anyway
>>
>>52536379
r9k does'nt help though
its confiding without fixing anything
>>
Not really. I've found out the hard way that if you're always telling people about your problems they'll lose respect for you and see you as weak. It's better to work through your problems by yourself.
>>
>>52536397
Thanks. Ijust wanted to know how people in other countries cope with stress or problems. Because i heard that westerners speak about their problems more openly than Asians.
>>
Yes I do
>>
>>52536865
Would you mind to tell who it is?
>>
Flag
Not really. I've no friends, and sure i do have family, but they're too busy to care, and i wouldn't want to burden them with my problems.
>>
2. yes. are they going to help me? no
>>
>>52536998
My only true friend and a girl I befriended recently
>>
>>52536825
> Because i heard that westerners speak about their problems more openly than Asians.
this is definitely true
for worse >>>>52536524
>>
>>52536524
I think you are right. But balance is also important, isn't it? I have seen or heard about salary men who developped mental or physical illness or karoushi out of overwork or mental stress.
>>
Flag
I have a friend who I can talk about serious things with, but I don't feel comfortable doing it unless I'm really drunk.
>>
My mom. I thought that was what moms were for, it makes me sad others can't tell their moms stuff.
>>
Nope.
I don't even know what my siblings do for a living. And we live under the same roof. Hahaha. . .
>>
File: 43626272.gif (4 MB, 320x427) Image search: [Google]
43626272.gif
4 MB, 320x427
>>52536349
Yes.

I have you guys.
>>
USA

No, never had. Once I tried talking to my brother and he literally told me "just be yourself"
>>
File: 1450420116457.jpg (83 KB, 672x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450420116457.jpg
83 KB, 672x1200
>>52536349
Cunt
No
>>
1. flag
2. My mom and dad, isn't it normal to trust to your parents?
>>
>>52537121
It's good for you.

I also used to have just a friend who is female and i could tallk with very casually in my work place. It was nice to have someone like that.
>>
until we kill themselves
>>
>>52537699
RARE
>>
>>52536349
"I'll do anything to disparage Japan"
>>
>>52537494
It is normal. But there are also a lot of people who don't have good relationships with the parents. So you are lucky i guess.
>>
>>52537718
isac's a longtime poster on /int/.
>>
Yes and no. I got a bro that I sometimes tell stuff too. But as far as sissy feelings go I don't and sometimes I really want to let someone hear how even though I act like I don't care about relationships, the only thing I want in life is a woman to cuddle with. It really hits hard this time of year.
>>
>>52536349
Yeah, I never had alot of friends, but the few that I have I'm very close with actually
Feels good
>>
Yeah, I feel like people around me can hear everything I'm thinking and it scares the crap out of me.
>>
>>52536349
Talking about torubles doesnt make them go away. Why would I need anyone to talk to?
>>
>>52542047
Because you can sort out the problems and view them from different angles or points by talking with someone about it. But still, you are right. It doesn't make them go away.
>>
I don't really show any emotion on the outside, I just keep everything to myself and simply ignore it until it's completely forgotten.
>>
Recently the city council did an enquĂȘte together with the university on sicial health etc.
It was full of questions like op. They sent out qt sociology students to ask the questions.
I lied on most of the questions
>>
No.
I will die alone.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.