[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Jap posters so remarkably bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: japan.png (26 KB, 973x643) Image search: [Google]
japan.png
26 KB, 973x643
Why are Jap posters so remarkably bad?
>>
They don't care about the outside world and no one bothers to learn anything other than Japanese
>>
>>52510518
Because those that shit post (i.e do you like Japan) are either proxy fags or zainichis trying to lower our image. We mostly chill out in our Japanese board.
>>
>>52510703
>trying to lower our image
lel
what have you ever done to improve our image?
>>
>>52510703
ayy go back to your 2ch cesspool or hannou blog scum, netouyo fag.
>>
>>52510769
Nothing in particular really. I try to be friendly with all posters here though.
>>
>>52510518
We diverge stress here.
I'm really sorry.
>>
File: GtyB4Vs.jpg (74 KB, 708x370) Image search: [Google]
GtyB4Vs.jpg
74 KB, 708x370
Japanese act stupid to fool the gaijin.
>>
>>52510893
No I'm sorry
>>
>>52510893
>>52510925
you're both pretty sorry if you catch my drift
>>
>>52510911
I don't understand you
>>
>>52510891
>I try to be friendly with all posters
then you may as well immigrate to other sites.
>>
>>52510962
I don't understand you
>>
>>52510972
sure you are.
>>
>>52510643
It makes sense to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 85x85) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 85x85
>>
Because they are americans?
>>
I love Japanese posters. Somehow even more autistic and robotic than German posters, but their hearts are still full of Imperial hate, which is a good thing - unlike the Germans, who have really devolved into some bizzare robo cuck race. You japs may not have souls but you've got heart!
>>
>>52511108
Uhh they're proxies *grabs your thigh*
>>
>>52510518
because most of them are us soldiers?
>>
>>52510703
>waaaa zainichies whaaaaa
lmao
how could you creepy netouyos be so delusional even in an english board? even if there are those who the fuck cares.
>>
They are autistic American weaboo English teachers.
>>
>>52510962
What you mean?
>>
>>52510518

When I went to Japan I had the eerie feeling that there was just something terribly "off" with their society. It was a very subtle version of what I felt when I visited dubai (without further comparison)

Unlike dubai I really liked Japan, but I also had the feeling that it was a country someone like me would never thrive in, which is a shame for japan because I am doing a PhD heavily involving the kind of robotics japan desperately needs to avoid crashing once the aging population needs to be tended to.

I hope Japan will get its shit together, because I really do like the country and some parts of the culture, but as it is it really isnt a place I could live.
>>
File: 1450520885986.png (80 KB, 378x262) Image search: [Google]
1450520885986.png
80 KB, 378x262
>>52510518
there is no real japanese in /int/.
>>
>>52511234
what seemed off about it?
>>
>>52511108
>but their hearts are still full of Imperial hate
why do you think so?
I have made effort to have been Nazis in East asia, therefore you misunderstand us that we are autistic.

>You japs may not have souls but you've got heart!
Both of them aren't necessary at all to live as true Japanese.
>>
>>52511176
Where did I ever mention that I "cared" about those shit posting under the Japanese flag? Read my post m8.
>>
>>52510518
Expats are the worst posters on /int/. You should know that you English retard.
>>
>>52511234
plis vær på ime-fakultetet
>>
>>52510518
I just think they can't understand banter and generally bad english doesn't help either
>>
>>52510972
「日本人は外国人を騙したいから、よく威張る」と言っていますね。
>>
>>52511014
>>52511215
one definition of "sorry" is "in a poor or pitiful state or condition"

"The Canadian and the Japanese posters were both sorry sights."
>>
>>52511246
well meme'd. all japanese are real here. (except expats)
>>
>>52510518
Because... we are.
>>
cause they don't care to talk about anything else other than japan
>>
>>52511836
Just like narrow-minded islanders.
>>
>>52511836
Sounds about really right, for an average Japanese is literally too "autistic" for this international board.
Geopolitically Japan is quite isolated, and for the past tens of year we haven't had to care about international situations so much thanks to America's supreme military protection (a.k.a. nuclear umbrella), which I don't know is good or bad though.
I'm sure that we have the least knowledge and interests in international affairs among the first worlders.
Well, still it's our nasty Engrish itself that is the prime reason for our shitposts though :DDD
>>
>>52511298
>netouyo in denial
As usual, you start off making up such an inconsistent excuse and have no idea at all what you are talking about anymore and on top of that just fuck even yourself up.
Sasuga fucking typical netouyo. I wont go out of my way to deal with a clusterfucker like you Im out.
>>
>>52512207
I wouldn't say you're autistic, it's just that your culture, and as you said, your geopolitical isolation doesn't vibe with this board.

Especially because most people on here are westerners or from "westernized" parts of asia.

Your english is fine by the way
>>
Retard Poster made in Japan here
ウェ〜〜〜〜イwwww母さん見てるぅ?wwwwwwww
>>
Japanese bragging here are quiet in the real life. They cannot run their life well. Therefore I supplement their pride by their being proud of Japan and making a fool of other countries here.Of course there are not only such people but also the people speaking ill of other countries as a joke inside.
>>
>>52512349
You haven't answered my question mate. All you provided were insults.
>>
>>52511836
/int/ japs are the worst japanese ive ever seen on the internet and by far shitter than any other japanese on the other boards. since there are filled with netouyo assholes who can do nothing in english and ego maniac brats coming from insular hannou blogs, its what it is.
>>
>>52510518
Thank you. but still not as bad as Aussies and Canadians
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.