[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Belgium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: belgium.jpg (36 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
belgium.jpg
36 KB, 418x328
Alright Europeans, please lend me your insight here.
What is the general opinion of Belgium in your country?
I kind of get the sense that it is akin to one of our states such as New Jersey or Connecticut, in the sense that you really only ever go there while traveling from one major city to another
>New York to Washington/Philadelphia/Boston in our case
>London/Paris to Amsterdam/Germany in your case

Is this correct? Is Belgium literally the New Jersey of Europe? Like, what's the point?
>>
basically this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4
>>
I rike waffles
>>
>>52483205
Depends, is New Jersey a safe heaven for terrorists?
>>
File: 1991564.jpg (59 KB, 634x542) Image search: [Google]
1991564.jpg
59 KB, 634x542
>>52483205

>belgium

>""""""""country"""""""
>>
>>52483415
It was around 2000-2001
>>
Been through there once. It seemed nice, but a little dull and grey, just like where I'm from. If it wasn't the capital of the EU I think most people would forget it's there.
>>
>>52483308
love the reaction he gets
>>
>>52483205
artificial country, like some fucking montenegro or smt

it was basically created to bully the dutch and not let low countries be united
>>
I don't think we really have an opinion about them if not Jean Claude Van Damme movies we wouldn't know Belgium exists that's how irrelevant they are.
>>
>>52483205
no, only dutch people have to cross through it to get to france
only time i have been there was to antwerpen a few times, and even that place isnt too interesting
the rest is even more forgetable
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.