[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mixed people are bipolar as fuck everywhere. It's always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 424221_zps4c7eb179.png (1 MB, 1323x626) Image search: [Google]
424221_zps4c7eb179.png
1 MB, 1323x626
Mixed people are bipolar as fuck everywhere. It's always 100 or 0, never 50/50.
Is this a rule for mixed people?

Handsome mixed guy:

>normalfag
>don't care about ancestry
>promotes racemixing
>believes that his beauty came from all races
>arrogant
>/soc/fag

Ugly mixed guy

>dream of being white, preferably blonde
>identity crisis
>inferiority complex to everyone
>always butthurt
>totally against racemixing
>believes his ugliness came from the less wealthy race
>/pol/fag
>>
>wanting to be blonde

Literally 0 white guys want to be blonde. I got lucky and got brown hair.
>>
File: South Karine-Groff-Werdum.jpg (53 KB, 525x610) Image search: [Google]
South Karine-Groff-Werdum.jpg
53 KB, 525x610
>>52456891
Werdum is a gypsy. His wife is German-Brazilian Karine Groff.
>>
>>52457568

Esse cara se encaixa perfeitamente na descrição do pardo feio.
>>
>>52457568
>>52457766

Esse aí que é o pardo feioso russianboo?
>>
>>52456891
i'm mixed race. don't have a problem with people mixing races, it's more the socio-economic aspect of different classes mixing that i have a problem with.
>>
>>52457766

Gypsies are Aryans, it's not mixing. Offpsring is similar to Romanians so white.
>>
>>52457850
actually 4chan kind of makes you question race mixing which puts me in a bad position
>>
File: werdum-funny-668x435.jpg (50 KB, 668x435) Image search: [Google]
werdum-funny-668x435.jpg
50 KB, 668x435
>>52457808
Deal with it.
>>
Mixed race people are psychologically weak because they have been uprooted.
>>
>>52458258

>are psychologically weak

This is why /pol/ is full of them?
>>
oh boy, another thread from my countrymates about race

chill out dude, nobody give a shit
>>
>>52459234

Really? How do you explain Russianboo and lot of latin american bipolar selfhaters?
>>
I'm mixed race within the Asian race

Korean/Chinese and like 1/8th Vietnamese

Being a mixed Asian usually gives great results. I'm 6'0, can grow a beard, 7/10 face, and quite strong.

Either way, I'm borderline autistic because I really hate it when people compliment me or give attention. It really gets me insecure about myself.
>>
>>52459335
who cares about russian people? or latin americans? (beside brasil), this is bollocks
>>
>>52456891
>Ugly mixed guy
He wasn't even ugly, if he was confident and didn't have aspergers he could've easily pulled women. It was his toxic and creepy personality that put everyone off him.
>>
>>52456954
Not really. Werent many blond guys growing up where im from, I remember lots of the little shitskins and assorted niggers mentioning they wanted blond hair like me.
>>
>>52460037
Uglyness is not even a problem for men though, its just a plus not being ugly. Even weight too. It's literally all social skills.
>>
>>52460413
Is there a way to improve your social skills? I'm not an autist at all, I just want to improve subtle parts of my game so I can pick up birds easier. I don't want to go to a seminar or some shit either.
>>
File: omonovets.jpg (58 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
omonovets.jpg
58 KB, 800x532
>>52459584
Russians are millenary people of great importance both historically and anthropologically.

Brazilians have no meaningful relevance in any sense. Which explains why Brazilians want to be white and fit in with the Anglo-Saxons so bad.
>>
>>52460536
I started buying anti psychotic medication (illegally, too worried about going to a doctor and getting labeled with a meme disease). Costs about 2-10, depends on things, for one pill, lasts me a day, and just removes all my emotions, stress, etc. I feel like im playing a video game and im the main character, really helps imo.

Never had a problem with girls since. I think the main thing with them is they sense betaness for some reason, but when youre on drugs then cant detect it. Wouldnt recomend a gf though, I tried it once (been doing this for years btw).
>>
>everywhere

We have about 400k mixed Dutch-Indonesian people here and I don't see them shooting up whiteys.
>>
>>52460716
>anti psychotic medication
damn sounds too gnarly for me, I heard that shit has side effects. there must be some way to naturally improve. I'm ok with starting a conversation and going for 20-30 minutes but after that it always kind of tapers off and they loose interest.
>>
>>52460844
well I have schizophrenia but I avoid going to the doctors because of the job I want to do one day (cant have any diesese). So I dont really care, it helps cool me down.
>>
>>52460665

>Brazilians

Don't project. I'm not ugly like you.
>>
>>52460911
What's it like having schizophrenia? When did you first realise you had it?
>>
>>52460911
Oh shit m8, how do you deal with that without a treatment?
>>
>tfw half Russian
Survived the Mongol genetics
>>
>>52460911
Anon, memes aside, is this job worth your mental health? Once you begin developing mild to hard symptoms, it's a one way road, you will waste your life.
You should treat yourself, the sooner the better
>>
>>52461002
Well its all undiagnosed by a doctor so I'm not sure exactly, but pretty much my life flipped 360 in just a matter of a few years.

In high school, I was well socially adjusted, was friends with the entire graduating class of 400, had one of the top 5 averages, etc etc. Literally alpha dog. Went away to school and everything was fine for my first few years. Just started not giving a shit about anything, started doing lots of weed and cocaine and other drugs I didnt even know the name of, and eventually gf dumped me, fired at job, school was going to shit. Couldnt leave my house because I started becoming so paranoid about the dumbest shit. Couldnt go on the internet because I was terrified of being watched. And eventually I realised that thinking other people can hear my thoughts is retarded so I did some googling and started ordering some anti schzio pills from China. They really helped, started acting normally and showring again, but I decided to quit school because I couldnt handle seeing people I knew (lots of terrible things).

Moved to a small town and work a crappy blue collard job. Make ends meet. I'm doing fine. Tried having gfs, doesnt work. I save up some money and go to a strip club here or there or out for a night to score. Other than that, I just play video games. Ive stopped caring and it feels good.
>>
File: Laugh-Meme-02.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
Laugh-Meme-02.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1440
>>52460665

>this guy must be so fucking ugly that he wants to be a beta blonde
>>
>>52461361
yeah its like 3 times the salary so Im pretty sure it is. Ive stopped doing drugs and I keep it together so I dunno why theres a problem
>>
>>52461375
Hey man real talk, my best mate's older brother is exactly like you. He was really popular in high school, but after graduating he got some sort of psychosis that completely derailed his life (he was doing acid and other shit regularly). For a few years he barely left the house, and the few times I saw him he looked like a shell of his former self, had a beard, eyes looked empty, barely said a word etc.

But he finally admitted he had a problem and started getting councelling, as well as taking medication. These days I see him out and about occasionally with his old mates. He's not the same as he was, but he's definitely improving. Whatever your situation is, at some point you're going to have to face reality. You can probably still turn it around if you're young.

Good luck mate.
>>
>>52461464
Nah man, you will waste your life over a wage, a wage in millions other opportunities. Dont do that to yourself, seek help.
>>
File: babyy.png (110 KB, 233x247) Image search: [Google]
babyy.png
110 KB, 233x247
>>
>>52461590
>>52461695
No offense, but the last thing I want to be is some fucking charity case who people can say "oh my god I feel so sorry for you" about. I dont speak to any family for years and I dont have any "real" friends, so I dont really worry about my life. I just live on autopilot from one day to another and Im ok
>>
>>52461235
This

I'm basically white, since my other half vomes from Ostrobothnians who are basically Scandinaves speaking Finnish.
>>
>>52460963
>>52461463
Can you or anybody in Brazil make a space launch vehicle capable of putting humans in space that never had a single failure since it's creation?

Only reply to this post when you can(i.e never).
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.