[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these people a problem of your country roads? On a scale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: cancer.jpg (16 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
16 KB, 300x225
Are these people a problem of your country roads?

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you despise them?

I'm not talking about random people riding a byclicle, but of these filthy bastards dressed like they are in the fucking Tour de France and who think they are the owners of the road.
>>
Yes. They're gay as fuck and piss off drivers.
>>
>>52433420
>>I'm not talking about random people riding a byclicle, but of these filthy bastards dressed like they are in the fucking Tour de France and who think they are the owners of the road.
HOLY SHIT I HATE THESE SO FUCKING MUCH IT LITERALLY GETS MY BLOOD BOILING
>>
>>52433420
We have them here too. Ive always assumed they dress like that because they think it is juvenile to ride a bike without looking like a total fag.
>>
So they're hated everywhere. Scum. Rating solid 7 to 8.
>>
>>52433420
Yea, I hate those faggots, I didn't know it was a world wide problem...
>>
>>52433420
Fuck I hate them

They collapse our mountain roads. A trip that should take an hour goes to 2 thanks to these bastards.
>>
>>52433420
They're a problem on /n/ for sure.
>>
File: 1395965402707.jpg (31 KB, 658x649) Image search: [Google]
1395965402707.jpg
31 KB, 658x649
>summer
>driving from my town to the beach on a steep narrow road full of curves
>hot as fuck it's like 70 degrees
>drifting on the corners because just I want that sweet sea water relief
>suddenly giro di fucking italia in front of my car
>bunch of amateur faggots going 5km/h ascending the fucking hill like there's some big titted divine creature on top
>can't pass because no visibility
>line of cars starts to form behind me
>honking intensifies
>can't literally do shit besides cursing god and all the saints
>BIKE FAGGOTS DON'T EVEN STOP TO MAKE THE CARS PASS WHEN THERE'S SPACE ON THE SIDE

every single time I go to the beach this fucking bullshit, those """"""people"""""" make me seethe with primal rage I want to run them over like I'm an oversized bowling ball and I want to beat their ugly wives, my hate is ten out of fucking ten OP.
>>
File: YC-Mazda-Miata-MX5-Road-Trip-2.jpg (183 KB, 933x1400) Image search: [Google]
YC-Mazda-Miata-MX5-Road-Trip-2.jpg
183 KB, 933x1400
We don't have them around here but I'm already not looking forward to them clogging up muh mountain passes in case I ever go on vacation in the Alps for some spirited driving. What is it with these faggots riding up mountain passes at 10 mph? Why can't they just fucking bicycle on flat ground like normal people?
>>
Cyclist here. Eat my toned asshole, cager scum.
:^)
>>
>>52434795
Fuck you
>>
The absolute worst ones are those that wear a jersey of a pro team. 2bh there should be a law that wearing a pro team jersey makes hitting them legal.
>>
Not where I live as the bike lanes outside of downtown make no sense as some roads have bike lanes and others do not.
>>
>>52433420
I thought that shit only happened here, yes they are extremely annoying
>>
>>52434836
>2bh there should be a law that wearing a pro team jersey makes hitting them legal.
2bh there should be a law that makes hitting them legal.
ftfy
>>
>>52434900
It seems like Colombia would be the worst possible place to do that.
>>
>>52434896
we have plenty of bike lanes here.
they just don't use them.
they prefer occupying half of the road.
>>
>>52433420
>I'm not talking about random people riding a byclicle
I hate those too
>>
They are gigantic faggots. The worst ones are the ones that take up a car lane during rush hour. It's like a 40 mph road, they fuck everything up.

Downtown the bikers are not bikesuit fruitloops. They are hipster douchebags. They run red lights and stop signs and don't wear helmets.
>>
File: 1330126355001.png (6 KB, 210x365) Image search: [Google]
1330126355001.png
6 KB, 210x365
>used to cycle everywhere
>literally did 100 mile cycles
>always cycled on the edge of the road taking as little space as possible
>didnt bitch and moan
>on my own
>no helmet or other faggot shit

>now these middled aged mid life crisis pricks with €5000 bikes and tour de france outfits and everywhere in slowly moving balls
>can barely go 40km distance most likely
>blocking the whole fucking lane
>wont move
>turning around on their carbon fiber racing bikes and gesturing at me to slow down and back off

I feel like a 3 tour vietnam vet watching faggots in camo doing a gay pride parade
>>
I remember I once saw a public service announcement on bike safety reminding you never to creep up just behind a bike in your car and then honk, because the surprise tends to make them fall over.

I think the guy who included that in the PSA just hated bicyclists and wanted to give people the idea.
>>
>>52435098
>wearing helmets for biking

what are you some sort of retard or something?
>>
>>52435020
Lel if someone tried doing that they would get hit by a car.
>>
>>52433420
9, fucking cancer
>>
>>52435017
why? some top notch cyclists are Colombian
>>
>>52435141

I just dump the clutch and smog them while swerving around them as tightly as possible
>>
wearing a helmet for biking kek

what's next? wearing a condom for shaking a hand?
>>
>>52435141
I start honking furiously from a distance.
>>
File: 1439434735137.jpg (53 KB, 345x363) Image search: [Google]
1439434735137.jpg
53 KB, 345x363
>Driving down fairly narrow road that is popular with cyclists
>Due to issues with congestion the municipality installs bike trail for safer cycling
>tfw none of these stupid faggot bikers EVER use it
>>
>>52433420
Equal road users, dear. Make separate cycling lanes if cyclists bother you that much.

Some niggers do take up an unnecessary amount of space though, I give you that.
>>
>>52435020
>we have plenty of bike lanes here.
No you fucking don't.
T. Someone who cycled from Roma to Wien.
>>
>>52436977
yes we do
t. padania
>>
File: waves.gif (4 MB, 275x174) Image search: [Google]
waves.gif
4 MB, 275x174
>>52433420
Can we all agree that cyclists are scum?
>>
>>52434969
>not making it mandatory
>>
Spandex faggots drive on the middle of the fucking road here while 90% of the netherlands consists of bike lanes

I fucking hate them
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.