[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being LGBT in Spain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pewgraph.png (91 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
pewgraph.png
91 KB, 620x455
So after hearing about Slovenians voting against the gays in the news, I was curious and looked up a ranking where do people accept gays the most. I thought on the top of the list would be like the Netherlands or the fiercely SJW Sweden, but imagine my surprise when I found out it was actually Spain. What gives?

Is being gay/trans really that accepted there? How's LGBT life in Spain?
>>
Gay is Ok
>>
>>52431595
Gay sex is part of Spanish culture.
I mean even their former colonies are accepting of gays.
>>
only come to argentina if you are a cute trap and want to be my personal cum dump

no homo
>>
>>52431706

How do you turn your flag 90 degrees, I'd love to post under a French flag
>>
In no other cities I have seen so many guys holding hands and kissing as I did in Madrid and Barcelona, it's a very gay country.
>>
>>52431595
>USA 60
Pretty much muslim tier.
>>
>>52431595
check those queer cunts in austgaylia, no wonder they shitpost so much trying to cover up their closet homosexuality.
>>
>>52431595
I hate this country of faggots.
>>
>Kenya
>8%
Why are they the most YES all black country?
>>
>>52431595
The thing here is (probably the same in Spain): NO ONE CARES
>>
>>52431855
Were you specifically looking to spot them or were you just walking down the street going 'oh wow, that's a whole lot of gays'?
>>52432059
>The thing here is (probably the same in Spain): NO ONE CARES
don't you? I know for a fact (from my recent recearch) that in Spain gays can marry, adopt, donate blood and whatnot. In Germany on the other hand they have very few rights.
Which by the way is quite ironic, since your government can never band over fast enough when the jews want something or the gypsies, but when it comes to gays, you're still back in the Third Reich. It's just embarrassing.
>>
Why is the bhilippines so gay?
>>
>>52432416
was walking and thought, wow a lot of gays, I would see them every other 5 minutes walking in busy streets.
>>
File: 180px-32-ERVIGIO.jpg (20 KB, 180x261) Image search: [Google]
180px-32-ERVIGIO.jpg
20 KB, 180x261
que me gusta ser maricón :))))))))
>>
>>52431908
>cover up
We gay post all the time. There's like 5 gay regulars here
>>
File: multicast.gif (2 MB, 277x243) Image search: [Google]
multicast.gif
2 MB, 277x243
>>52431595
Yes it is ok to be gay here, almost everyone has gay friends and familiars. My sister is lesbian and my best friend bisexual.

(unless you are a right wing retard)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.