[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the biggest thing you have to worry about when watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
What's the biggest thing you have to worry about when watching movies in theaters/cinemas in your country?
>>
not being alone
>>
>american on vacations
shooting
>>
>get shot
>>
File: 1427079782134.jpg (25 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1427079782134.jpg
25 KB, 412x351
convincing the no singles theater that I have someone inside waiting for me... I'm not a good liar :(
>>
circumventing the no singles policy
often have to stand outside and wait for other losers to pretend to be in my party
>>
>>52412853
What the fuck is on the theater chair
>>
...?
...reserving the ticket to the premiere in time?

And I guess the snacks sold at movie theaters are pretty expensive, so you might want to go out early enough to grab some cheap candy from supermarket or something.
>>
That it's not in Catalan. Seriously, Catalan voice actors are terrible and all sound the same
>>
In what language the subs are
>>
>>52412853
The movie being shit.
>>
>>52412908
>singles theater
wtf is this bullshit
>>
>>52412853
>tfw i haven't finished watching movie because audio system in cinema stopped working
>>
>>52412853
Finishing my popcorn before the trailer ends
>>
>>52412853
Spoilers
>>
teenagers

My local cinema is popular with teens and it's always full of horny teenagers making out. I remember being able to smell two girls that were in front of me for all of Ant Man and it was distracting.
>>
Hoping the terrorists won't strike today.
>>
Not having someone sit behind me
>>
>>52412986
Fucking this, same with my soda.
>>
>>52412853
if my falcon will get along with the others
>>
File: file.png (351 KB, 539x406) Image search: [Google]
file.png
351 KB, 539x406
sneaking in candy always makes me anxious
>>
>>52412877
>not being alone

This response interests me. I usually want to be alone. If I go with friends or family they sit close by, eat popcorn, and are generally annoying. If I go with them I tend to sit alone.
>>
Getting stabbed like Han Solo by his son Kylo ren
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.