[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is your country so shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: sad.png (279 KB, 1510x980) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
279 KB, 1510x980
why is your country so shit?
>>
>>52400326
Not enough BBC.
>>
They tried to trick me into taking that shit but I threw it away after getting home.
They said it was to help healing my snowboarding concussion injury but my googling showed otherwise.
>>
>>52400326
>Sadtugal
>>
>>52400450
>"I trust google more than a doctor"
>>
Because Americans live in it
>>
not white
ugly face and soul
high tax
low salary
not kind
psychopathy
a lot of debt
>>
We lost most of the land our ancestors fought for in the last 30years, our industry collapsed, we're stuck between being a Russian puppet and being a western puppet, our cities are ugly, and we have bad reputation abroad
>>
>>52400687
>We lost most of the land our ancestors fought for in the last 30years, our industry collapsed, we're stuck between being a Russian puppet and being a western puppet, our cities are ugly, and we have bad reputation abroad

deservedly so

>Over a five-month period between the spring and summer of 1992, between 5,000 and 7,000 Bosniaks and Croats were held in inhumane conditions at Omarska.[40] At the concentration camp, rape, sexual assaults and torture of men and women were commonplace. One newspaper described the events there as "the location of an orgy of killing, mutilation, beating and rape".[41][42] rape murder and physical abuse were commonplace.

>Testimony from a survivor of the Kalinovik camp, where roughly 100 women had been detained and subjected to MPR, the rapists continually told their victims, "You are going to have our children. You are going to have our little Chetniks", and that the reason for their being raped was to "plant the seed of Serbs in Bosnia". Women were forced to go full term with their pregnancies and give birth.[33]
>>
>>52400326
what
>>
>>52400496

Doctors are not always right anon. And there's a high chance his doctor was Estonian. You never trust Estonian doctors.
>>
>>52400450

Yeah dude, try out this gnarly shake my grandfathers grandfathers spiritualist suggested. It's totally sick and makes you feel better. Trust me bro, it'll make you feel more alive than ever the post.
>>
File: frog.jpg (3 KB, 110x90) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
3 KB, 110x90
>>52400326
tfw you throw antidepressants to toilet because your mother went on holidays
>>
>>52400326
Serbs and communism, more or less
>>
File: 1442952250318.jpg (12 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1442952250318.jpg
12 KB, 224x225
>>52400326
>Estonia that low
>>
>W-Where is Greece?
Also
>Depressedtugal
>>
>>52400791

THIS
>>
>>52400326
I wish I was taken medication...
But it's illegal if you into self healing and doctors like "Nah, man, you're fine! Just don't think about it"
>>
>>52400326
It's not countries, it's different methods of treatment. Maybe Nordic psycologists stuff their patients with drugs even when it's not necessary.
>>
We joined the Eurozone. It is no longer possible for us to use devaluation as a mechanism to stay competitive. It is the worst of both worlds: A monetary union without a fiscal union. In other words, it has sovereign states that don't control their currencies and supranational institutions that don't control fiscal policy.
>>
>>52400881
can't afford antidepressants, only a rope to hang themselves with
>>
If they are benzos they ok, otherwise don't take them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.