[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /int/ view Burundi going to shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).png (7 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
7 KB, 470x313
How does /int/ view Burundi going to shit.
>>
it was always shit

probably had to do with the Belgian influence
>>
Where?
>>
>subsuharan shithole #9001 going to shit
wow, truly nobody could have possibly foreseen this turn of events

I am profoundly shocked
>>
>>52392402
Not just that, meant how do people view the approaching civil war and refusal of African peacekeeping forces?
>>
>>52392369
What happened to Steve Irwin's daughter?
>>
>>52392473
At least we all know where Canada's headed under Weedman.
>>
>>52392477
That would make the second time in just over 20 years.

I would be deeply, profoundly amused if 2016 saw another President Clinton ignoring another Rwandan genocide.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundian_Civil_War
>300,000 dead
How did I not hear about this
>>
>>52392554
>Africa

Also, neighboring Rwanda had like a million civilians hacked to pieces with machetes over the same time period, and the war it started in the Congo killed more than 5 million.
>>
>>52392554
The Rwandan genocide kinda stole the Burundian civil war's thunder
>>
>>52392496
Made a tv show about australain animals because she wanted to kamikaze like her father, papa bless him. One episode she got muddled on the incoming changs, thinking they were a new breed of bogan and was gang raped by these changs.
>>
>>52392548
Not even Britain or France thatcreate the shitteist colonies. Belgium gets the award for that.
>>
>>52392735
That or the USSR.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.