[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews of /int/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: zso1WUP.png (34 KB, 636x778) Image search: [Google]
zso1WUP.png
34 KB, 636x778
To the Jews who frequent /int/, tell me something... Do you really care about the stuff your religion says, specially in terms of food? Have you eat pork? Do you really care if something is kosher or not?
>>
I'm personnally keeping Kosher
>>
>>52388761
No. I'm not even circumcised but my moms a Jew and my dads a half Jew so to everyone I'm a Jew.
>>
i'm jewish but i don't think i've ever met a true orthodox jew outside of a synogogue. most jews in the US are pretty relaxed about that kind of stuff. most jews here aren't really even that religious to begin with to be honest

why do you ask?
>>
>>52388871
Will jewish girls have sex with non-jewish guys?
>>
>>52388927
yeah
>>
>>52388837
How secular is Israel?
>>
>>52388761
>>52388837
Only real Jews are Aschkenazim on this board. You may consider going to the shower right away
>>
>>52388871
Curiosity, desu, religions say a lot of stuff and have a lot of restrictions for their followers, in the case of Christianity most people dont even care or know about that stuff, but considering Jews are so few and close with each other (plus the whole muh religion and culture stuff) I wanted to know how really important is it for them.

Like, if someone gives you a burger and you didnt know it had pork bacon, would you go crazy or something?
>>
>>52389316
>Like, if someone gives you a burger and you didnt know it had pork bacon, would you go crazy or something?

most jews here are pretty secular man, they wouldn't care. being jewish is more of a cultural identity than a religion for most people. there are tons of people who would say they are jewish but don't really believe in god
>>
>>52388927
It only works in the other side, Japan. Jew males can't mate with gentile girls.
>>
>>52388761
In other thread some guys said they tried pork but didn't like it. It's a weird taste if you are not used to it.
>>
File: 1450405092960.jpg (306 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
1450405092960.jpg
306 KB, 1919x1079
That's interesting about the Jews in America thing I myself am a paki but most pakis also don't really follow religious rule and my one Jewish friend I know brought in a action figure of Hitler for his solo talk for English lol
>>
File: 4L_4kCN9yHv.jpg (488 KB, 1280x1796) Image search: [Google]
4L_4kCN9yHv.jpg
488 KB, 1280x1796
>mfw I will never have a cute Jewish master race girlfriend

Feels bad
>>
File: Israeli_Army_Girls_20.jpg (46 KB, 504x617) Image search: [Google]
Israeli_Army_Girls_20.jpg
46 KB, 504x617
>>52392411
Loks like she took lots of drugs.

Real jewfu right here.
>>
>>52388761
Orthodox here

>Do you really care if something is kosher or not?
I do. There are two main sorts of laws in Jewish Law, called a "Mishpatim" and a "Khukim." Mishpatim are, for the most part, logical laws that people would arrive at on their own, such as the prohibition of murder and theft. The second categories, Khukim, are generally laws that are not "illogical" per se, but are not something that would have been assumed at first thought. A perfect example of this is the laws of Kosher, or "Kashrut." Kashrut was given to the Jewish people after the sin of the Golden Calf as a method of mending and strengthening something that needed fixing and improving. This was, namely, our self control.

When I, as someone that observes all the laws of Kashrut, smell a cheese-bacon sandwich, it smells amazing. There is no "logical" reason to not eat it, aside from the fact that my God said not to. I put God before myself, and therefore do not succumb to the desire for oh-so-very yummy food if it is not kosher. There is not reason for a non-Jew to keep the laws of Kashrut, since he God did not tell him to. But for a Jew, it is something very important that strengthens my character and my faith in God.

We have a saying in Judaism, from Pirkei Avot 4:1, "Who is strong? He who conquers his evil inclination." And that is why we adhere to the laws of kashrut so strictly; it's BECAUSE non-kosher food is amazing.
>>
I'm ethnically Jewish (3/4 of grandparents), but I don't care about kosher or any of that stuff.
>>
I've never kept kosher whatsoever.
>>
>>52394473
What if you were starving to death?
>>
In this day and age, are Jew broads really prejudiced against Italians?
>>
>>52397897
They'll have to eat the Canadian.
>>
>>52388761
I eat pork regularly kek
>>
>>52397939
Ide like to see him try, id fucking bury him
>>
>>52397899
Yes they hate you for no reason.!!! No idk
>>
>>52398020
Im back, and Im drunk tbqh lads, you are going to hell, bad jew
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.