[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone from everywhere in the world hate and always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1434993249058.jpg (33 KB, 756x275) Image search: [Google]
1434993249058.jpg
33 KB, 756x275
Why does everyone from everywhere in the world hate and always hated the jooz ?
>>
>Hi were a group of nomads from the near orient can we control your monetary systems?
>yes, why sure, in fact lets band Christians from doing so and give you that right exclusively!
>>
becayse they deserved it
>>
I fucking hate tha Moroccan Jew fag.

>le let me just repeat the first response to trigger all the following posts repeat mine XDXDXDXD
>>
File: 1448922384257.png (737 KB, 1293x1407) Image search: [Google]
1448922384257.png
737 KB, 1293x1407
Do you guys think that the image of the sneaky, big-nosed jew is one of the oldest memes in the world?
Think about it. This shit's been passed on from generation to generation and has evolved over time.
Wherever they are, our ancestors must be proud of us for our rare happy merchant collections.
>>
>The synagogue is worse than a brothel…it is the den of scoundrels and the repair of wild beasts…the temple of demons devoted to idolatrous cults…the refuge of brigands and dabauchees, and the cavern of devils. It is a criminal assembly of Jews…a place of meeting for the assassins of Christ… a house worse than a drinking shop…a den of thieves, a house of ill fame, a dwelling of iniquity, the refuge of devils, a gulf and a abyss of perdition."…"I would say the same things about their souls… As for me, I hate the synagogue…I hate the Jews for the same reason.

- Saint John Chrysostom, the Great Church Father
>>
>>52374221
he is literally only namefag left
>>
>>52374221
just filter the moron
>>
>>52374221

This, literally the worst poster along with the Russian pedo Jew.
>>
>>52373877
Because some of them where usurers.

They also killed Christ.
>>
They are racial supremacists who sector off in their own non-assimilated special clubs and enclaves, engage in rampant nepotism, and end up running merchant and banking industries that are (rightfully) sources of deep mistrust from the general population
>>
>>52375459
pretty much this

their religion is nothing more than racial supremacism and they literally believe God ordered them to commit racial genocide of the Cannonites
>>
>>52374498
What Russian pedo Jew? I heard about him but never saw him, only pedo I saw was that Pole guy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.