[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pictures of groups of american friends >always blacks,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 26
>pictures of groups of american friends
>always blacks, jews or spics in them

Is this a meme or do you actually have such friends?

>tfw tried to get token friends but they are always odd in some manner and you don't play as nice with them
>>
I saw American school classes on a trip last week and they were incredibly ethnically mixed.
>>
>swedenomalia talking shit
>>
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5733250
>>
>>52367827
get gassed
>>
File: formatura fran, junho 2015.jpg (44 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
formatura fran, junho 2015.jpg
44 KB, 540x960
>not having friends of all kinds
>>
>>52367363
I'm hanging out with a Jewish girl and an Indian guy right now

Four other friends of mine are coming back from college this weekend. Two of them are also Jewish and another two are Cuban.

Ashkenazi Jews are just another white ethnicity here, though. The only people who say otherwise are /pol/cucks, hypocritical old Jews who want to absolve themselves of white privilege, or nonwhite SJWs trying to make the argument that no white cultures have ever been oppressed.
>>
It's not that hard to have an ethnic minority friend (or even friends, plural!). Even black people can be horrible shut-in nerds who watch anime or whatever.
>>
I have a gay friend. Does that count?
>>
>>52367363
Must be hard when everyone is a black Muslim
>>
>>52367363
The US is a multiethnic, non-multicultural country. People don't hang out exclusively with people of the same ethnic background. Often, you meet someone with similar interests who happens to be of another race
>>
What you're seeing, Sweden, is our coastal liberal tribes take part in racemixing.
>>
File: t. alberto barbosa.png (78 KB, 698x424) Image search: [Google]
t. alberto barbosa.png
78 KB, 698x424
>>52367363
>>
>>52369902
That being said, ads for colleges and stuff do play up the "ethnically diverse" shtick as much as they can, so it's a bit of both.
>>
>>52367363
What helps is having the same interest, most of the friends I have like anime or some form of figurine collection.
>>
my best friends are a jew and a nazi
>>
Yeah pretty much everyone has ethnik friends these days. In grade school I was bullied by white and asian jocks who were friends, it was a rich school so we had no blacks though.
>>
Why the fuck do you cucks care about multiculturalism that much
>>
>>52375446
The US isn't very multicultural
>>
>>52375654
No, i mean the swedish, why this lust for nigger culture?
>>
File: chicago cold.png (1 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
chicago cold.png
1 MB, 2000x1000
>>52367363
I had a diverse group of friends before I became a shutin due to crippling anxiety. Whites, blacks, and spics whose families have been in America for generations, whites, blacks, and spics whose families have been in America for a generation or less, same for asians, and a couple of muzzies. Dunno what's so weird about it. It's not like you become friends with people because you want a token friend from their ethnicity. They just happen to be around and not annoying to talk to. Only had one jew friend though, they're actually pretty rare if you don't live somewhere like New York or Skokie. He didn't seem like a jew at all except for his jew hair. Kind of looked like Brian from Life of Brian, and he became a pot dealer while in college iirc.
>>
>>52367363
California here

Basically just a meme, at least here. People tend to stick to their own ethnic groups in my experience. I'm an elliot so I either hang out with asians or whites.
>>
>>52375949
Although keep in mind we have a very loose definition of white (i.e. all Jews, some Americanized Middle Easterners, people who are part white like me, etc.). It's more of a cultural thing than an actual race thing.
>>
>>52367363
I'm Mexican. Two of my best bros are white. Most of my coworkers are Asian and Mexicans. I have a black gf. Life's good nigga.
>>
>>52367363
Most of my friends are white, like 3 out of my 10 or so closest friends are black, my only black male friends are like half black tho, and most of my not close friends are white. I have a few Hispanic and Asian friends I guess, but not close ones. Some of my white friends are sorta Jewish but I don't have any like practicing Jewish friends
>>
>>52368945
desu blacks are some of the biggest weebs, this is because of the neet lifestyle some of them live in the ghetto.
>>
>>52375949
LA is a highly segregated shit-hole, so it's kind of an outlier

In the rest of the US, almost all white people under 40 have at least one non-white friend
>>
I probably spend more time with nonwhite people than white people these days actually. California became so diverse that it stopped being diverse.
>>
File: rmhs3.jpg (74 KB, 607x377) Image search: [Google]
rmhs3.jpg
74 KB, 607x377
I googled the high school I went to, here is the class of 2011.

This video is a different school but it's still the town I grew up in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_KP7VLVmuY

I really love living in a IRL shutterstock photo of friendship to be honest ohana
>>
My best friends include a half-black guy, half-asian guy, and half-Hispanic guy

we're a pretty diverse group

still white culturally though, that's important
>>
>>52376565
are the two dudes in the front of the pic native american?
>>
>>52375949
I always thought Asian hung out with each other because they're related or live in the same neighborhood.
>>
A lot of times blacks and mexicans that grow up in white areas are just white people culturally but a different color

I was trying to think if I had any ethnic friends in high school and literally just realized one of my good friends was mexican

It's quite uncommon for whites to hang out with hoodrats or wetbacks tho
>>
>>52376978
Probably just Mexican, although there were some native americans at my and several Polynesians. And also, alot of the Mexicans at my school were fully/mostly native instead of being mestizos, although we of course had mestizos and white looking Mexicans too. But those guys look mestizo to me.

here's another vid because now I am sitting here browsing them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZQSV7pFwc
>>
>>52367363
My wife is 100% Ashkenazi Jew. I'm 100% west and central European-American mutt.
We're multicultural. That's the whole point of this country. It's probably not a good idea for Europe, though. Y'all might want to cut that shit out.
>>
>>52376380
>tfw I had a friend who called himself a "Jalapeño" because he was Japanese, Mexican, and Filipino

California is fun
>>
>>52375867
>somewhere like New York or Skokie
>wife is from Scarsdale, and we met when she was attending Northwestern (Evanston borders Skokie)
Spot on
>>
>>52377888
H-how did you get her to become your gf?
>>
How can you recognize American Jews unless they're like, orthodox or whatever?
>>
>>52377997
Rich as fuck
>>
>>52377997
surname + looks

a lot of you guys still have names like Ari here too
>>
File: cat just chillin.jpg (70 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cat just chillin.jpg
70 KB, 640x360
You all make it sound like it's great. Are there really no cultural differences between different ethnicities in america in most cases? And if distinguishably visible differences does not cause issues are there any advantages you could think of?
>>
>>52377997
I was bullied for looking Jewish in junior high

We have a lot of stereotypes for everyone

Turns out I was actually Jewish
>>
>>52377997
If they're named Ethan or Brian or if they have a last name like RothsChild or have berg in the last name.
>>
>>52377936
By being compatible. We're very different, but our differences compliment each other. However, and this is important, we share similar values.
>>52377997
Physically, they look like a mix of Middle-Eastern and eastern European. Also, a lot of them, especially ones from Jewish enclaves, will mention it within your first four conversations with them.
>>52378037
>surname
This too
>>
>>52378072
Also I have some Ukrainian and some Asian friends but they often stick together in "Russian speaking group". I can also see this in the video posted here >>52377587
>>
>>52378072
Poor black people and poor hispanics have their own culture. But asians and middle-class blacks/hispanics are barely different than middle-class whites.
>>
>>52378072
It's mostly a class thing. Racism is mostly a poor people thing.
Also, if you assimilate into white American culture, most people (again, excluding the poor) won't even notice your color.
>>
>>52378072
This is way too complicated for me to try to articulate on 4chan, and there's a good chance I wouldn't do it correctly.
>>
File: chicago polski.jpg (337 KB, 1540x1052) Image search: [Google]
chicago polski.jpg
337 KB, 1540x1052
>>52378072
It depends on the person and how assimilated they are.
>>
>>52378072
>>52378281

Well, at my school there were times when ethnic groups would hang out with each other, for example I think we had an "Asian culture" club where the Asian students liked to hang out together. And often the black kids would sit together, the Mexican kids who didn't speak English would sit together, the Filipinos liked to hang out with each other etc. But you would also find these groups being centered around activities. All the band kids liked to hang out with each other, regardless of race, the swimming team stuck with each other, the goths, skateboarders, etc. stayed with each other and so on. I was part of the punk group and the nerd group and both groups had people of all races. I never specifically hung out with other white people, although most of the white kids could feel free to joke with each other about being white. For example I remember in middle school somebody said, "Hey, does anyone have some white out?" and one of my white classmates was like "I got it" and came and rubbed his finger on the other kid's paper and everyone lol'd.

Negative aspects definitely exist. People will find any reason to exclude each other and fight etc. Being white I got made fun of for various whiteness stereotypes...Or tuff that wasn't even a stereotype, e.g. let's say I tried putting some mustard on French fries and people thought it was weird, they would say "h my god you're so white" instead of just calling me weird. And similarly if a black kid would do something unpleasant people would be racist to him about it assuming it's because he is black. What living in this environment has shown me is that idiots will latch on to anything to start a fight and race just happens to be a really easy thing to form prejudices around because it's the first thing you can see on a person. Meanwhile most people who grow up in a mixed environment like this don't fixate on race and they will just be your friend if you like the same stuff or speak the same language.
>>
>>52378547
Oh, yeah. This.

Poles are huge in Illinois. Anyone else remember having Casimir Pulaski Day off from school? Thanks, Chicagoskis.
>>
>>52378072
>You all make it sound like it's great. Are there really no cultural differences between different ethnicities in america in most cases?
There are difference but also similarities. Most of my family are into soccer since they're mexican. But they also really like football and baseball and play with people of other ethnicities, and everyone loves Breaking Bad and capeshit. That sort of thing.
>And if distinguishably visible differences does not cause issues are there any advantages you could think of?
Not really. Maybe getting a job you know through a friend because of a certain group?
>>
>>52378699
>Anyone else remember having Casimir Pulaski Day off from school? Thanks, Chicagoskis.
Yes, that was based. Thanks broskis.
>>
>>52378696
Oh!! And as someone mentioned, class is a big issue. ALL of my friends from all races were from the lower class and we all had a dislike for the upper class kids from the next town, who were also a mixture of different races. I'm not saying that was smart of us but that's the way it is.
>>
>>52378072
>Are there really no cultural differences between different ethnicities in america in most cases?

The simplest and vaguest answer is that it varies. Class plays a big part in it- middle class and upper class minority families are more likely to be "white" than a lower-class family of minorities.

It sort of depends on what the established culture of an area is and how much an individual gets involved. A white kid raised in Detroit who doesn't get sent to a private school out of the city is probably going to end up more, uh, "black" than otherwise. A Mexican kid could become "white" as fuck if he was raised in the previously-mentioned McMansion suburb, but on the other hand he could become some cholo going on about La Raza if he was raised in a lower-class area that was already primarily Hispanic in character.

>And if distinguishably visible differences does not cause issues are there any advantages you could think of?

I've known people to consciously play with identity. A couple African-American friends are well-spoken middle-class sorts, but they all know that if they just hunch over a little and wear scruffy clothing, they can become a hood rat with little effort and blend in areas where they'd otherwise stick out like a sore thumb and feel threatened.
>>
>>52378699
I remember.
>>
all my close friends are white.

i have some distant friends/acquaintances that are not white
>>
>>52378820
With a white trash background, I never feel threatened in bad areas. However, just by being white and articulate, I don't have to try too hard to fit in with the upper-middle class and nouveau riche.
#privilegechecked
>>
>>52378311
>>52378320
Yes I heard that often in western europe middle class kid of migrants often well integrate and them may with time even assimilate. That doesn't seems to work with muslims.

>>52378696
>>52378820
Oh thanks that's interesting.
It seems natural to judge people by their looks. However what kind of conclusions people draw is another matter. In America you probably are more fixated on skin color than ethnicity since a lot of people just don't know their roots unlike in europe's case with more recent migrants.
>>
File: 1450414356443.png (70 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450414356443.png
70 KB, 1000x1000
California On Stereotypes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to_Splw3qFw
>>
>>52375867
how do the blacks not get killed off by the winters in places like Chicago/New York/Detroit? obviously they thrive in the south and california ... but the cold should take them out like snake-eating gorillas
>>
File: 104 F = 40 C and -52 F = -47 C.jpg (130 KB, 1266x333) Image search: [Google]
104 F = 40 C and -52 F = -47 C.jpg
130 KB, 1266x333
>>52379754
Layers, I guess. I myself am mexican american but prefer the arctic cold weather of winter to the humid, sticky high heat of summer.
>>
>>52379754
Cocoa butter. Lots and lots of cocoa butter.
>>
>>52379754
modern technology
>>
>>52379754
NYC winters have nothing on Chicago and Detroit's. Being inland + the Great Lakes make for some extreme winters. NYC is closer to Glasgow, winter weather-wise.
>>
File: chicago-blizzard-bus.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
chicago-blizzard-bus.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
>>52380351
>>
File: chicago-blizzard-bus-outside.jpg (18 KB, 455x300) Image search: [Google]
chicago-blizzard-bus-outside.jpg
18 KB, 455x300
>>52380456
>>
>>52379754
Homeless mentally ill blacks get sent to cali or the South so they don't freeze to death, the other light up garbage cans and live tent villages under freeways.
>>
>>52378099
>berg in the last name.
but that's Germanic though, not Jewish
>>
File: chicago-homeless-polar-vortex.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
chicago-homeless-polar-vortex.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>52379754
>>52380718
>>
>>52380847
Ashkenazim are a Germanic people
>>
>>52379754
What the fuck? Do you realize that black people are capable of wearing heavy clothing?
>>
>>52381114
>wearing heavy clothing
People do this in america?
>>
>>52381114
>>52380879
It looks like he might be sleeping over a sewer grate.
>>52380847
Partly this >>52381056
and partly that some of the eastern European Jews took on more Germanic sounding names when they came here. I'm not sure why, though. Maybe because Germans were already a big ethnicity here when the pogroms that brought the majority of American Jews here were taking place.
>>52381283
Jacket weather is best weather 2bh
>>
>>52367885
>this post will get ignored
>>
>>52379754
We buy coats lol. So do white people. Even if somebody is fully Scandinavian, he'd be screwed in a serious winter without any clothing.
>>
>>52379754
>there are somali refugee centers at this latitude

https://www.google.se/maps/place/Boden/@63.2986347,-9.009555,3z/
>>
>>52381399
The Eastern Jews often had Yiddish/German names despite living in the Russian Empire
>>
I've literally had a friend of every race and religion at some point desu. My school was only 30% white
>>
File: polar-vortex.jpg (404 KB, 960x612) Image search: [Google]
polar-vortex.jpg
404 KB, 960x612
>>52381283
>>
File: 1446432732449.png (46 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446432732449.png
46 KB, 300x300
>>52381447
>this post will get ignored
>huffpost
Gee, I wonder why.
>>52381475
Location?
>>52381532
I guessing by anecdote. My wife's family name was Zolotayagora until they got to Ellis Island, at which point it became Goldberg. Either way, it means gold mountain, which is FUCKING HILARIOUS.
>>
File: jewbank.jpg (306 KB, 597x818) Image search: [Google]
jewbank.jpg
306 KB, 597x818
>>52381822
>Either way, it means gold mountain
>>
>>52381747
I love Chicago's skyline. Looking at Chicago from the north shore is one of the only things I miss about living in Illinois.
>>
>>52381747
wtf are the goggles for
>>
>>52381822
Oh, interesting. My own ancestors were Hornbergs and Bernhardts back in Europe, so I assumed that was universal.
>>
They do it to be racially diverse but everyone laughs at it desu and in schools they racially segregate themselves. The blacks sit with blacks, whites with whites, spics with spics, etc. But maybe it's bc I'm from the south
>>
Our minorities aren't as foreign as your foreigners.

You have to understand that blacks in Sweden are muslims with AIDS that came there in the past 5 years while niggers here have been making generation after generation for ~400 years, speak our language and are mostly christian. They may be violent pieces of shit but they aren't very much an inferior culture, just an inferior race. As such, you can find some that aren't bad people. Spics are half Spanish catholics so they too aren't anywhere near muslim nigger refugees with AIDS and cock lasers.
>>
>>52382169
>But maybe it's bc I'm from the south
It is. Also, any time a southerner says anything, this applies.
>>
>>52367363
>Is this a meme or do you actually have such friends?
It's true. People are separated more by class than ethnicity.
>>
>>52381822
>Location?
South Philadelphia (born and raised)
>>
>>52382325
On the playground... kek

Philly doesn't get really bad winters, do you?
>>
>>52382169
>But maybe it's bc I'm from the south
Yup.
>>
>>52367747
/thread
>>
>>52382212
>niggers here have been making generation after generation for ~400 years, speak our language and are mostly christian
Not to mention most are descended from rape babies, and they have some partial European ancestry.
>>
>>52382169
This is much less true in the northeast
>>
>>52368798
>having manlet friends
>>
>>52382627
And midwest.
>>
>>52382212
>just an inferior race
and who say blacks are inferior?
>>
>>52378099
*Rothschild like Roth shield, RothSchild
German guy of mine is named something with roth
>>52380847
Bullshit
Literally ever -berg, -stein and -burg is an Ashkenazi, a germanic jew, none of them are just german or christian, they're all jews.
>>
File: smiling-dog.jpg (75 KB, 630x504) Image search: [Google]
smiling-dog.jpg
75 KB, 630x504
>>52382792
>>
>>52382792
it's obvious when even our african americans are racist as fuck to africans and don't want to move back to africa. the european part of them can see how inferior their black part is for themselves when confronted with a non-american black
>>
>>52382792
>dominican raepublic

;^)
>>
>>52383066
so romans felt the same toward germanics, barbaric, no written language, no civilized culture, total beast that destroy everything but very hard to exterminated
>>
>>52383066
>and don't want to move back to africa.

Move back where in Africa?
>>
>>52383082
im not black
>>
>>52382627
>>52382744
That's rly interesting. I knew the south was known for being racist but I didn't think it was that accurate until I was reading everyone replying saying that it's actually racially diverse where they live. There are a lot of people from every race here ofc but when given the opputunity, they segregate themselves.
>>
>>52383178
L I B E R I A
I
B
E
R
I
A
>>
>>52382792
>Dominican
>who say blacks are inferior?
>who say dat?
>whodat be?
You can not make this shit up.
>>
>>52383155
>no written language

You are historically illiterate

>exterminated

Now you are just illiterate. Eat shit.
>>
>>52383232
>Memes

They barely make up the countries population, so why would i move there? I don;t have any ancestry from there either
>>
>>52383318
>no sources

nice, you are historically illiterate
>>52383309
my english is not good
>>
>>52383319
i'm just memeing bro, no i don't fucking genuinely believe blacks are inferior to any other race
>>
>>52383417
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runes
>>
>>52383438
They're clearly inferior wtf?
>>
>>52378072
It's a class thing

>Poor people
Distinct white/black/hispanic cultures that are all toxic and shitty. Poor whites hate everybody, poor blacks hate whites and most of the time hate Hispanics and hispanics hate whites and usually blacks.

>Working class
Here whites/blacks/hispanics retain similar cultures to their poor counterparts but are much less toxic. Blacks and whites usually get along fairly well since they work together, both of them hate hispanics. Working class hispanics don't really hate anybody and keep to themselves for the most part
>Middle class
This is where classic white culture takes over. Black people are a mix at this level. White/black/hispanic people are less racist here and the poor white culture is gone entirely. Black people here tend to be slightly culturally black but not enough so to make white people uncomfortable, like Bunk Moreland from The Wire, you do have some black people that assimilate entirely into white middle class culture and talk like Carlton from The Fresh Prince. At work most of the Bunk Moreland-like black people will talk like white people just to not rock the boat. Hispanics tend to assimilate entirely into white culture if they were born in the US at this level. They still put on the Viva La Raza act when they're with their poorer family members.

>Upper middle class
Everybody is white regardless of race

>Upper class
Everybody is too rich to care about race
>>
>>52383438
>blacks are inferior to any other race
Aww... C'mon. What about abos and Papuans?
>>
>>52383456
still they were barbaric with not civilization at all
>>
>>52367363
Yes. My group of friends is very racially diverse. It's just better that way. And in today's globalized world, pretty much unavoidable. I'm sure even you racists here on /int/ will come to realize what a good thing that is eventually.
>>
>>52383540
>>52383493
why you say they are inferior?
because of their looks or because they didnt have any civilization?

keep in mind that germanics didnt have any civilization before the romans
>>
>>52383647
He got called a honky one time, it haunts him to this very day
>>
>>52383638
how is that better?
are you white?
are they black(ethiopian, somali) and ME people like from iran, etc
>>
File: 1365493175581.jpg (50 KB, 633x708) Image search: [Google]
1365493175581.jpg
50 KB, 633x708
>>52383537
>Hispanics tend to assimilate entirely into white culture if they were born in the US at this level. They still put on the Viva La Raza act when they're with their poorer family members.
>>
>>52383834
lol that isnt true

they often side with blacks because the PoC
>>
File: sadfrog11.jpg (20 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog11.jpg
20 KB, 241x228
>>52383864
No, it was true. I was trying to convey a "he's onto us" feeling.
>>
>>52377997
The eyes usually. If no stereotype is seemingly present, the eyes are a good way to tell if an American is Jewish.
>>
>>52383864
We let them get to comfortable around us
>>
>>52383219
>I didn't think it was that accurate
Of course not! You just vote Republican for Jesus, right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
>>
>>52383537
>classic white culture
And what do you mean by that?
>>52383544
>>52383647
>keep in mind that germanics didnt have any civilization before the romans
They did have civilization. They weren't living in a mud huts. Not as advanced as Romans or Greeks had. Barbarian was Greek derogatory term for outsiders and Romans used it to describe less advanced nations.
>>
File: process-punching.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
process-punching.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>52383956
why europeans never respected jews and their cultures?
looking at greeks and romans, they wanted everybody to abandon their culture and adopt theirs and that is why they had problems with jews

the only ones who respected other people cultures were iranians and that is why jews loved them so much
>>
>>52384014
>They did have civilization
they dont

>They weren't living in a mud huts
they did
woodhuts
>>
>>52383834
Middle aged hispanic guy, born in the US, working as a medical supplies salesman? White as shit, but when he goes to meet with his cousin Ernesto who drives a forklift at an ocean spray factory, down in Pico Rivera, he's one mexican motherfucker.
>>
>>52383708
>how is that better?
We have different cultures and ways of thinking, and this way we get the best parts of all. If we were all ethnically Norwegian, it would be very boring. Norwegian culture is very boring, in general, and it's very good that these "new Norwegians" are bringing their traditions and culture here. Can you imagine getting a lefse and a helping of Fårikål after a night out, instead of the now obligatory kebab? It would be horrible.

>are you white?
Pasty white. But maybe we can change that in the next generation ;)

>are they black(ethiopian, somali) and ME people like from iran, etc
Whites, Sri Lankan, Vietnamese, Somalian and even one Slav (we always joke that he is the least white of us, lol).
>>
>>52384131
Well dominicans sure know a lot about European history.
>>
File: burger.png (175 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
burger.png
175 KB, 597x598
>>52384162
Y-you guys don't get burgers?
>>
>>52384162
>We have different cultures and ways of thinking, and this way we get the best parts of all. If we were all ethnically Norwegian, it would be very boring
yeah but the problem is that is your land that is in danger and not their homeland, their land will keep pure while your not

its a lost for you
>>52384162
>Sri Lankan, Vietnamese, Somalian
are they students or citizens?
>>
>>52384246
i have read some but i always welcome a source, if you have one?
any valueable city?
>>
>>52384014
I mean how everybody thinks white people live and act in the US (unless they're thinking of how poor white people act). Like the kind of thing you see on American TV shows.
>>
File: MunchiesOslo.jpg (171 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
MunchiesOslo.jpg
171 KB, 2048x1152
>>52384248
We do, actually. The city is going through a burger-phase, at the moment. You can get very good burgers in Oslo. Pic related is my go-to.

But I still think kebab is the most common late-night food.
>>
>>52384442
That looks really delicious Tbh. It's good to see people around the world enjoying such nice food. :3
>>
>>52384442
>He puts real cheese on a burger

Way to rape our culinary traditions Fredrik
>>
>>52384290
>its a lost for you
Most Norwegians see it differently. It's not a hostile take-over. They are enriching the country by coming here. And they are replacing the native population with our blessing.

>are they students or citizens?
Both... at the same time.
>>
When did the whole muh minorities on tv thing start? I remember American media from the 90s being pretty much white and black only, with some rare exceptions here and there.
>>
>>52384442
Damn son, that looks good as hell.
>>
>>52384323
Don't know any. I'm not historian. However you can look up oldest European cities on wikipedia and there you will find that there's archological evidence that they predate their roman period.
>>
>>52384580
>And they are replacing the native population with our blessing.
oh i see, you arent a norway native

>Both... at the same time.
i can understand somalians a little since their country is in war but vietnamese and sri lankan?
their countries dont have any problem, speciallt vietnamese, those fucking self hating mongoloids
>>
>>52384442
>dat burger
This is a SFW board, anon.
>>
>>52384661
I dunno. At some point they realized minorities were big and large parts of their populations assimilated.
>>
>>52383647
Look at their testing statistics, prison rates, etc
>>
>>52384661
>black and white
Well, that's kinda how it was. Asians and Latinos are fairly new groups with their current numbers and growth rates.
>>
>>52384162
I'm not sure If you are serious.
>>
>Is this a meme or do you actually have such friends?
I'm a hs senior at an IB school in Oslo, so I'm inclined to meet a lot more international-type people than most people, but our 'gang' so to speak consists of three ethnic norwegians, a frenchman, an indian (grew up in canada), a norwegian filipino and a senegalese dude (adopted).

>>52384442
Ever been to 'Burger Joint' down on Aker Brygge? Pricey, but worth every penny, I'll tell ya.

>But I still think kebab is the most common late-night food.
Probably is, yeah.
>>
>>52384740
The Vietnamese came here during the Vietnam war.
The Sri Lankans came here during the Sri Lankan Civil War.

They are well-integrated, and nobody has an issue with them. I'm sure the same thing will be true for the Somalians in a few years, when they, too have had more time to integrate properly.

I am actually a native Norwegian, but most of my friends aren't. Native Norwegians are often stuck-up snobs. They're less fun to be around than people of immigrant background.
>>
>>52384909
>Look at their testing statistics, prison rates, etc
that isnt any reason,there are white people that commit crime and do stupid shit
>>
>>52368798
Nice cups
>>
>>52385065
>I don't understand statistics
>>
>>52384999
>>52384999
>Ever been to 'Burger Joint' down on Aker Brygge?
I've read the review on Aftenposten, and I've been meaning to go there, but I haven't had the opportunity yet.
>>
>>52385049
>The Vietnamese came here during the Vietnam war.
>The Sri Lankans came here during the Sri Lankan Civil War.
why your country accepted them?

they dont even think about going back to their countries

such parasites little shits

i really hate people like that
>>
>>52385225
well if go about that we can say that germanics are inferior since they were pretty savages in 100 AD
>>
File: diversity.png (356 KB, 516x519) Image search: [Google]
diversity.png
356 KB, 516x519
>>
File: 1319320163301.gif (1 MB, 175x131) Image search: [Google]
1319320163301.gif
1 MB, 175x131
>>52385049
>I'm sure the same thing will be true for the Somalians in a few years, when they, too have had more time to integrate properly.
>>
>>52383647
>>52385342
Playing both sides, hehe.

My country accepted them, because it's the right thing to do. They don't go back because they've started a life and a family here. Their children are now adults who have lived their entire lives in this country, who are well-educated, who contribute to society.

They have a place here. They fulfil their duties to the community, and the community gives back to them. It's the way our society works.

I honestly don't see the problem.
>>
>>52385395
That's not a statistic. You really don't understand this, do you?

Btw, I'm not even the one who was claiming blacks are inferior. I'm just being rustled by your third world reasoning skills and lack of ability to actually make relevant points.
>>
>>52385719
>Playing both sides,
im not
im not saying they are inferior, im just saying they are parasites lilttle shits
>>52385719
>because it's the right thing to do
it isnt, you dont have any obligation with them and they dont have any obligation with you
>>
>>52384162
Is this a joke or are you autistic?
>>
>>52385800
so can you explain this to me?
how are they inferior?
>>52385800
>I'm not even the one who was claiming blacks are inferior.
you do
>>52384909
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (214 KB, 1862x521) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
214 KB, 1862x521
>>52367363
>>tfw tried to get token friends but they are always odd in some manner and you don't play as nice with them
>>
>>52385854
>it isnt, you dont have any obligation with them and they dont have any obligation with you
Yes, we do. They are people, and people have inherent value. If somebody is in danger of dying, and you have the opportunity to save them, you have a moral obligation to do so.

> they are parasites lilttle shits
They are not parasites if they work and pay taxes, which they do.
>>
>>52386154
>you have a moral obligation to do so.
No
>>52386154
>They are not parasites if they work and pay taxes, which they do.
so your homeland is a country of immigrants then?
>>
>>52386265
You're immoral, then.

>so your homeland is a country of immigrants then?
Yes. We can evolve and adapt to the globalised world, like the US; or we can isolate ourselves and fail, like Japan. We choose the former.
>>
File: 1449456146925.jpg (47 KB, 330x315) Image search: [Google]
1449456146925.jpg
47 KB, 330x315
>>52386443
>You're immoral, then.
>>52386443
>we can isolate ourselves and fail, like Japan
they have low birthrates and arent reproducing, that is why they "falling"
>>
>>52377587
why are mexican americans so ugly
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.