[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which language I had better learn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: french-german-spanish.jpg (52 KB, 480x275) Image search: [Google]
french-german-spanish.jpg
52 KB, 480x275
Between these three languages. And why
>>
Spanish because it's more usefull
>>
German, then French, then Spanish
>>
>>52360128
>>52360140
You guys are don't recommend french even you guys are french Lol
>>
>>52360128
It's not desu. Learn german
>>
>>52360079
German.
>>
Learn German
>>
>>52360367
>>52360458
>>52360463
Damn every european saying learn german! Why?
>>
>>52360490
It's called Germoney for a reason
>>
>>52360079

spanish>french>german
>>
>>52360510
Haha Lol Español amigo.
>>
>>52360510
This
Come here and make mad shekels before we turn into a caliphate
>>
>>52360490
Germany has money
>>
>>52360573
Oh you have a diffrent opinion. Portuguese friend. Why?
>>
Spanish - French > German
>>
>>52360079

Learn Spanish.It will give you access to latin america(except brazil) and spain,it is also the easier romance language and after learning it you could learn other romance languages much easier.
>>
File: 1427737832233.jpg (332 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1427737832233.jpg
332 KB, 1200x900
>>52360079
Spanish is more useful.

But French sounds better and it's still seen as a high social class language.

German is useless and ugly, if you are into turks, learn that.
>>
>>52360079
internationally, the spanish
in europe, german
>>
>>52360669
>German
>ugly
Worst meme ever
>>
>>52360669
jajaja this
i want to learn french
>>
>>52360079
German. Because of cultural and educational reasons. You could have acces to a lot poems, traditional German music, philosophy, etc.
>>
>>52360079
Non of them because soon we will all speak Arabic.
>>
>>52360632
Oi aussie mate, you are saying that german is not good as spanish and french. Why?

>>52360646
Oh thank you for your reasonable opinion bro!

>>52360669
Oh merci! , BTW my french friend. Can I ask which part of france do you live and have you ever seen an asian who speak in french? Thank you.

>>52360678
Thank you Español amigo. There are rreeally lots of native speakers

>>52360714
Haha yes

>>52360800
Yes, I really agree about that. There are lots of Deutsch philosophist like immanuel kant, Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche and I especially admire Arthur Schopenhauer. And thank you for your reasonable opinion. Danke

>>52360826
Haha maybe
>>
>>52360716
I envy you amigo. You are a spanish native speaker. And french is same romance language. You can learn portuguese and french and Italian easily!
>>
>>52361058
I lived in the department of "Nord'. Lived two years in Normandy.

Except asians born here (like a sino-cambodian friend), no. But maybe i couldn't tell if they were born or not here because of the quality of their French.

Tourists usually don't speak the language, but ton of them (chinese, japanese, korean) visit France.
>>
>>52360079
French for international affairs, Spanish for American affairs
>>
>>52361199
I still live in the Nord btw "lived" is a mistake for the first sentence
>>
>>52361058
In terms of actually getting a chance to speak the language, Spanish and French are your best bet. Because Germans are more likely to reply to you in English rather than German.

Plus a lot of people speak Spanish and its influence is growing quickly and also it is becoming more important in the US.

As for French, it is still seen as an international language. Even my Australian passport is in French as well as English.
>>
>>52361185
well, even if i speak spanish I need to put effort to learn french...
>>
German: most useful for Europe
French: most useful for Africa
Spanish: most useful for SA

Aesthetically I'd pick German too. It's a very neat language.
>>
>>52360079
Spanish is the third most used language.
>>
>>52361199
Oh Merci! So kind of you man! Oh you live in north of france. You must be quiet right? Oh can I ask one question? Can I make my french fluently with my internet?

>>52361216
Oh hey american friend. I heard that there are lots of hispanic in america thank you.

>>52361311
Wow really? I didn't know about that facts mate! Thank you very much

>>52361385
Maybe you should I know. It's similar language between korean and japanese I need to spend lots of time to learn it! Gracias amigo!
>>
1. Spanish because it's one of the main languages
2. German because it is spoken by 100 million people and countries with a big industry
3. French, because it is spoken only by French, Swiss, Belgians and Quebecois, the rest are niggers or sandniggers and France is a country in a worse decline than Germany for several decades.
>>
>>52361603
>You must be quiet right?
Yeap

>Oh can I ask one question?
You just did.

>Can I make my french fluently with my internet?
I guess, but the prononciation is hard for foreigners, you might want to join skype groups and have a penpals. You could find some on interpals.
>>
>>52361603
you welcome
>>
>>52361386
Oh thank you for your reason serbian friend. I think that german is really neat language too. I agree with you. Like "guten tag"

>>52361536
Yes I agree. Thank you!

>>52361656
Oh so I had better learn spanish,german than your country's language right? You are so reasonable man even germany is your country's rival. Merci!
>>
>>52361746
Woww so kind of you friend! It's 4 P.M.
Thank you for your answer and Have a good day! And merry christmas!

>>52361766
Gracias really... Thank you for your answer. Have a good day and merry christmas!
>>
What a retarded question. It obviously fucking depends on what you want to do.

If you want to visit or live in a Spanish speaking country, learn Spanish, and so on...
>>
>>52360079
Spanish is the most useful and easiest to learn, French is fairly useful and not much harder than Spanish, and German is hardest and most German speakers know English anyway.
>>
>>52360079
Work on your English first
>Which language *should I learn?
>>
Objectively Speaking / Future Proofing.

Spanish>French>German

Saved this before

Spanish
>400m+
>20+ countries
>Official Language of many Int Orgs
>Will be the top 3 alongside Mandarin and English
>High Growth Economy Countries, 3rd biggest language for GDP
>One of the easiest languages
>High tier European tourist spot
>Poor English Skills

Bonus: Italian is somewhat intelligible with Spanish and Portuguese is also similar, you are therefore setting up to have a good grasp of two other important languages
French
>80m+
>100m's learning it
>Growing population of speakers
>25+ countries etc
>Official Language of literally every organisation
>Great tourist country to visit
>Poor English Skills
>Slightly harder than Spanish so not too bad
>Global language but less important than others.
>High pull factor language culturally that people will like to learn

Bonus: French is also a Romance language, so you have a nice basis for other Romance groups

German
>80m+
>maybe 50m or so learners?
>Around 6 countries
>Declining number of speakers
>Official language of the EU? No real international role
>High ability to speak English
>Okay tourist country not amazing
>Barely a regional language
>Strong economy, Germany though will be overtaken by the UK as the biggest European coutnry and will probably be a smaller country in size than France/UK
>Hardest of the three languages, objectively.

Bonus: None, does not enable the learning of any other useful languages, German people will almost 99% of the time for your entire life speak better English than you.
In short Romance Languages are literally GOAT for learning, they all enable easier learning of the next, they all have the greatest tourist destinations in the world and in total its like 1bn+ speakers all with good growth.

It is foolish to learn a dieing language because for the next decade it will be economically strong, by the time you get good at German the country will be fucked.
>>
File: wat-gigantic-duck.jpg (50 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
wat-gigantic-duck.jpg
50 KB, 640x427
>>52363349
>literally that entire post
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.