[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it haram to rape Kuffar women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: E_pA03j6.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
E_pA03j6.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
Is it prohibited or mentioned in Islam, other than in case of war captives?
>>
Yes I'm sure they will be beheaded for being a slut
>>
>>52354447
Beyond the daru-l-islam (abode of islam) is daru-l-harb (abode of war) where I guess the breaks are off.
>>
>>52354447
Rape= punishable by death

Doesn't matter who the woman is.

Learn some shit from actual books instead of getting all your information from 4chan.
>>
>>52354726
>Rape= punishable by death*
>*for the victim
Don't try to cyber taqqyia me Abdul.
>>
>>52354447
Radical islam is so weird. They fucking kill you for trivial shit but on the other hand they think it's no biggie to rape 8 year olds
>>
>>52354785
Americunt highschool dropout detected.

How many college children did you kill today?
>>
Of course not
>>
not if you pay the father
>>
>>52354447
Prohibited, yes.
>>
>>52354787
That's not radical islam. It's all islam. The religion is just the teachings of the torah repurposed to help build Mohammed's cult of personality.
>>
>>52354447
You can fuck anything you right hand possess.. :)
>>
Quran is like a rule book of Warhammer 40k

If you're wondering how retard could they get, hit up the codex for the imperial army, replace emperor with Allah, replace humankind with Muslims, and replace Xenos with infidels. There you have the Quran in merely 60 pages
>>
>>52354726
why does isis rape yazidi women
where do they get their information from?
>>
>>52359212

they make pseudo-marriages with them before the raping
>>
Why must I see a hijab and burkhas when I walk around in Canada and people tell me that's a good thing.

It's a horrible thing.
An absolute slap in the face to liberal values. Why the fuck are ridiculous religions even tolerated.
>>
>>52359212
>implying ISIS doesn't break Islamic traditions on the regular
they're soldiers are all hopped up on amphetamines for fucks sake
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.