[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are asians shy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: shy-pg1-a6.png (41 KB, 1240x1750) Image search: [Google]
shy-pg1-a6.png
41 KB, 1240x1750
In forginers view, are they shy?
>>
>>52351592
Koreans very loud
Chinese very rude
Japanese racist
South east asian always try to act like blacks and Mexicans
>>
>>52351753
What do you mean that japense are a racist? They are also asian like me, aren't they?
>>
Yeah.

Except Filipinos, who are outgoing and fun.
>>
>>52351941
Really? Hey does race matter to be friend with another race guys? What do ya think?
>>
File: why.png (286 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
why.png
286 KB, 1920x1200
>>52351753
>Japanese
>Racist
>>
>>52352055
How do Japanese think about Korean thesedays?
>>
File: Iknow.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
Iknow.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>52352111
I'm not netouyo.

I don't give a shit
>>
>>52351753
>try
we're genuinely nigger of asia
>>
rather creepy and weird than shy

t. girl
>>
No, people just think that they're rude
>>
>>52352111
Neutral.
>>
>>52352328
have you given in to the big aussie cock yet? you know you want to
>>
>>52351941
No they're not. Filipinos are annoying as shit.
>>
>>52352454

ew
I'm not into Abos or Lebs.
>>
>>52352485
b-but i'm not a leb or abo ;_;
>>
File: dude.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>52352533
HE IS DUDE
>>
They are very beta I think I could take on 2 or 3 average asians in a fight at the same time (if they were even brave enough not to run from a fight in the first place)

most are quiet and shamelessly nerdy

I think if I moved to japan people would think I am as violent as yakuza
>>
File: Kuruminha_2.png (61 KB, 646x822) Image search: [Google]
Kuruminha_2.png
61 KB, 646x822
>>52351592
Koreans have absorbed way too much US "culture". I know a few faggots who annoyingly going on about K-Pop this K-Pop that, but to me it just sounds like old NSYNC-like boybands and before-that-idiotic-weirdo-lady-gaga american pop.
Love your MMORPGs, though. Please keep them coming.

Japs stare too fucking much. When I traveled to Japan people just wouldn't stop staring at me, and I'm not even black or blonde with blue eyes. I'm of pure italian descent. Average brown-eyes brown-hair white guy. Nothing that should stand out.
When you stared back they averted their eyes, but the moment you stopped they'd start starting again. Rude as fuck mate.
Also a bunch of manlets. I'm 5'11 (~180cm) and felt pretty tall over there, which is unusual. When I stared back to some of these manlets I felt genuine fear in their behavior, which was a really weird experience. I was there for only a week so I didn't try going out with a jap girl, but there were plenty of cuties. They seem more open to interaction than the men, too.

Chinese are just loud, rude and disrespecful. A bunch of them started living here and I'm not too happy about it.

Don't know the other asians, never met one.
>>
>>52351592
Not shy, just avoid confrontation.
>>
>>52353075
Oi. I've never met brazilian guys. My height is 5'11 (181cm) too. Can I be you guys friend?
>>
Chinese are a mixed bag, the poor ones are like literal 12th century peasants, extremely rude, they spit everywhere, eat with their mouth wide open, scratch themselves in public. Then you have the Hong Kong Chinese who are civilised but keep entirely to themselves.

Japanese here are mostly students, they're usually shy and withdrawn while Flips are the total opposite, their English is fine but they're extremely loud and tend to glorify shit like hip-hop
>>
>>52353909
Sure thing mate. We aren't known as the most hospitable people in the planet for nothing. Everyone is welcome and accepted.

Tell you one thing, I've traveled a lot, and no other people warm up to strangers as fast as brazilians do. One hour of good conversation, food and drinks and it's like you've known each other for decades. Guess that's why I still live here.
>>
When you do shit like not showing up instead of actually speaking your mind saying you dont want to it makes you a shy asshole. Yes, asians are shy assholes by culture.
>>
>>52351753
>>52351941

flip's will even insist on fucking you if you want.
>>
It's called being autistic.
>>
>>52352662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qKlYjaqjc

Yakuza is not too scary either
>>
>>52351592
Not really
A little passive aggresive maybe
>>
Koreans are insecure and passive-aggressively hostile.
>>
File: o0626065713123587387.jpg (105 KB, 626x657) Image search: [Google]
o0626065713123587387.jpg
105 KB, 626x657
>>52351592
>japanese
>shy
That is why.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.