[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't America sell some of these dank carriers? I bet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1381751363474.jpg (207 KB, 975x786) Image search: [Google]
1381751363474.jpg
207 KB, 975x786
Why won't America sell some of these dank carriers?

I bet Germany could use a couple.
>>
>>52351318
what for?
>>
>>52351364
immigrant housing
>>
>amerinoramps
>>
>>52351364
Carry immigrants back to their homes
>>
>>52351364
Bombing immigrants
>>
>>52351364

Retrieving immigrants
>>
Lend them to us, USA

Imagine the glory of a giant, floating bridge made of lined up carriers that goes from Sicily to Libya, with millions and millions of Africans crossing it daily, trains packed ready to departe with giant signs on them "Paris" "Berlin" "Wien" "Amsterdam" "Oslo" "Stockholm"

Glorious
>>
>>52351318
Our defense budget is way too small. We can't even maintain what meagre airforce we have.
>>
>>52351318
why werent nips smart enough to attack pearl harbor when it was full like this?
>>
>>52351489

As soon as they shit up the rest of Europe they'll just move to Italy, you know that, right?
>>
>>52351535

That would require forward thinking an patience, Japs unfortunately possess neither of these skills.
>>
>>52351537
We'll earn the badge "bantz masters" and "last man", at least
>>
it's not so abundant as to sell.
as they need maintenance, roughly a half of them are actually operational while america deploys them on several areas.
>>
>>52351318
I wonder how many navies are less powerful than that.
>>
>>52352100
Most
>>
>>52351364
helping immigrants cross the sea
>>
>>52351535
Certainly the carriers were the primary targets, but the longer they waited around Hawaii, the higher chance of getting detected especially when it was such a large fleet. It was almost a miracle that they had been spared from detection for as much as some 10 days of journey, so they had no choice but making use of that fortune at that point. Plus, carriers became a crucial matter after PH - before that battleships were still the kings of sea.
>>
>>52351364
Move Germans there so that poor refugees can stay at Germans' houses.
>>
>>52351318
>Why won't America sell some of these dank carriers?
you wouldn't be able to handle it buddy
>>
>US Navy
10 commissioned carriers
>Chink Navy

Kek, and you think you people think China is set to surpass us.

>dat fleet though
>>
>>52351364
take refuggees in
>>
File: chinas carrier.png (36 KB, 1895x53) Image search: [Google]
chinas carrier.png
36 KB, 1895x53
>>52352725
reminder that china couldn't build their own carrier and had to salvage a russian one
>>
>>52352927
even Spain and Shitaly have building their own carriers. do you really think that china cant buid one??

o man, dont be ridicolous. If China wanted, they could to build 10 or 12 without problems.

if they still havent one, is because its no interesting for them in this moment. if they needed 20 carriers, they will build 20 carries, dont worry about this.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.