[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why this scumbag is should white genocide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Merkel.png (93 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
Merkel.png
93 KB, 276x183
Why this scumbag is should white genocide?
>>
>>52349203
have some respect and learn English first!
>>
>dumb shit
>>52349203
>>
>>52349229
I can't speak english.
>>
>>52349282
Write in Kanji alone please and try to use English word order.
>>
1) White guilt
2) Merkel is part Polish, and so has an even greater disdain for the Nazi era
3) Merkel is a bit autistic about growth and efficiency (like many Germans), and the pure economics of things show a dire need for Germany to secure more young, foreign labor to ease the burden on social services for the aging population. She knows her country opposes the floodgates economic migration that would be required for a full offset, and so she pretends she "has to" accept it through a misinterpretation of UN articles.
>>
File: Mousing Intensifies.jpg (68 KB, 451x604) Image search: [Google]
Mousing Intensifies.jpg
68 KB, 451x604
>>52350101
>pure economics of things show a dire need for Germany to secure more young, foreign labor to ease the burden on social services for the aging population
>importing welfare babies
>easing the burden
>>
>>52349203
Germans just can't help themselves but to genocide somebody
and because they can't genocide anyone else anymore, they are genociding themselves
>>
File: 2464222662.jpg (18 KB, 213x291) Image search: [Google]
2464222662.jpg
18 KB, 213x291
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.