[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the legal procedure I should follow to make my ex-wife's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: legal-communications.jpg (105 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
legal-communications.jpg
105 KB, 1000x667
What is the legal procedure I should follow to make my ex-wife's new husband give up the custody of my children?
>>
you still have parental rights
>>
>>52346583
That tells me almost nothing -_-
>>
>>52346502
kill him
t. mexican
>>
kill him
t. argentine
>>
>>52346742
you
can
get
a
lawyer
and
press
your
case
>>
>>52346502
>>>/biz/

How did he get the custody on the first place?
If you and your wife were unable to get it that means you're both inapt to have the children's custody.
>>
You should get a gun and kill the bitch
>>
>>52346908
>that means you're both inapt to have the children's custody
That's exactly what happened. We weren't able to reach an agreement, so my ex-wife's husband is trying to prove with the help of my ex-wife that I'm unfit to raise children.
>>
>>52346976
Just try to prove you're a good father. In the worst case they'll have a psychologist ask the kids who they chose to stay with.
>>
>>52346502
My wife's son won't be pleased with this.
>>
Bullet to the head
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.