[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUTCHMEN NO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: flag-netherlands-XL.jpg (180 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
flag-netherlands-XL.jpg
180 KB, 1500x1000
>2,000 Dutch riot against invaders

Why are the Dutch the only Europeans with balls?

>Dutch police on Wednesday fired warning shots in an effort to disperse a crowd, as a protest against plans to house asylum-seekers in a small town turned into a riot.
>Images and videos of the incident showed dozens of youths tearing down fences, throwing beer bottles and fireworks at police, and chanting slogans against the proposed centre for asylum-seekers.
>According to national broadcaster NOS, around 2,000 people joined the protest in a town of 27,000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWDXIJeksg
>>
those people are literally niggers

>throw bricks and bottles at police
>police hits back
>WAAAAAAAHHHHH WE DINDU
>>
>>52316691
Baby steps. We all wish that Europeans would be lynching traitorous politicians in the middle of the street right now, but first you need to have these little riots and build up from there.
>>
>>52316813
It's really not as bad as you fat fucks think it is.
>>
>>52316965

that may be true but it's also worse than the normies think it is
>>
>>52316251
>putting 2000 into a town of 2000
Just take 2000 towns and put one in each, nibody will notice and they get their ridiculous amounts of welfare.
>>
>>52316251
>Amsterdam has a population of 832,563 inhabitants within city limits. As of 2012, the ethnic makeup of Amsterdam was 49.5% of Dutch ancestry and 50.5% of foreign origin.

>Rotterdam
>Ethnic make-up[edit]
>The ethnic origin of the population, based on 2015 data:[23]

>Total: 623.652
> Netherlands: 316,085
> Suriname: 52,666
> Turkey: 47,893
> Morocco: 42,362

>Hague
>The proportion of Dutch people is 49.9%, while that of Western immigrants is 15.6%, and that of non-western immigrants is 34.4%.
>>
>>52316965
One Muslim being allowed in is bad, let alone thousands. I believe that we're only letting in about 10,000 at the moment and every politician who promoted that should be brought up on charges for treason and then they should hang.

Have you forgotten the 1,000+ years of Muslims invading Europe and enslaving countless Europeans? Muslims want to destroy us all. They have been nothing but a plague to all of western civilization and allowing Muslims into your nation, especially these ones straight out of third world countries, is treason.
>>
>>52317012
He's talking about lynching politicians. Americans are simply fucking retarded and gullible, they honestly think Europe is in a state of civil war, just from reading /int/.
>>
>>52317234

Christ, and people say this country is bad.
>>
>>52317398
Sweden is worse than the Netherlands lad. Just in general.
>>
>>52317393
>they honestly think Europe is in a state of civil war
You shouldn't need to be in a state of civil war in order to properly deal with traitors. The punishment for treason is death and if we still held our politicians accountable for their actions then most of them would be hanging right now.

Just look at Merkel. There is no possible way that any sane person could look at what she's doing and reach any conclusion other than that she's a traitor. She should be brought up on charges of treason and executed after her trial. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>52317559
It's not simple as that you fat fuck.

Your fucking country is still ten times more dangerous, and you're about to elect a mong who was on "The Roast" as your fucking president. I think you have more pressing issues to worry about, Europe will be fine, as we've always been, you man-titty monster
>>
>>52317255
Well I don't remember it happening in the first place, since I wasn't alive yet
>>
Bunch of empty headed niggers raid a municipality and attack cops.
Yeah that really showed them.
>>
File: 1433089699000.png (223 KB, 1000x880) Image search: [Google]
1433089699000.png
223 KB, 1000x880
>>52317430
No.
Many countries are worse than Sweden, including your.
>>
File: 1443535782555.png (35 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1443535782555.png
35 KB, 640x560
>>52316691
>throw bricks and bottles at police
Well if you want us to send them guns to overthrow the government just tell us.
>>
>>52317393
>He's talking about lynching politicians
Everything and everyone on 4chan and the internet are 100% serious 100% of time.
>>
>>52317635
>and you're about to elect a mong who was on "The Roast" as your fucking president
He's the only person who is saying what needs to be said. Stop the Muslims. It's obvious that we're being invaded and it's pathetic that he's the only person who is saying that we should do something about it, but that's the state of the country at the moment. Almost every single American politician at the moment is a traitor through and through and a fucking reality TV star like Trump is the only candidate that gives a shit about his nation.

The US is in a horrible position right now, but at least we have one person who is saying sensible, common sense solutions to obvious problems that every politician refuses to even acknowledge. Hell, Farage and Le Pen both shit on Trump for stating the obvious about Muslims, and if that's what the far right of the UK and France have to offer then you're in an even worse position than we are when it comes to traitorous politicians. I still remember when Cameron went on TV and essentially kissed the ass of the Muslim community after one of your soldiers was beheaded in the middle of the fucking street by these Muslims. It's such blatant treason that he should have been dragged outside and shot for doing that.
>>
>>52316251
>implying the Dutch are the only one with balls

>list of links with Danes BTFO'ing muslims through legel means
>>
>>52317234
I moved from Rotterdam to the other side of the country. What a fucking shithole
>>
>>52317234
That's because those cities have social housing in the city center. And a white flight to the suburbs (which are usually separate villages).

Plus, unlike other countries, people remain foreigners here even after several generations. In Italy for example they call you an Italian if you're the child of a migrant. We don't do that shit.
>>
>>52316691
t. Youssef van Al-Maghribi
>>
>>52317635
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Trying to counter impartial criticism with an ad signum attack isn't an actual defense
>>
>>52318241
t. Alberto Niggerking
>>
>>52317398
I think it comes from your native population like other Nordic countries wasn't big to begin with and compounded by the facts of the rate they've been let in and the Euro low birth rate. Basically Sweden looks like the Crashing This Plane with No Survivors.
>>
>>52316691
hoi yassin
>>
>>52317847
According to the official stats first, second and third generation migrants from non-western countries form 12% of the population desu.
>>
>>52316251
>be dutch
>get welfare
>afraid welfare will get lowered because of refugees
>chimp out attacking normal people
>>
>>52317635

>Your fucking country is still ten times more dangerous

Actually no, outside of ghetto areas or the South the US is great. Maine and Vermont have lower crime rates than the vast majority of Europe. Even LA and NYC are safer for your average non gangbanger than your average European capital. No one has ever attempted to pickpocket me in any major city in the US, but it happened three times in London and someone attempted to mug me in Rome.

European cities are hellholes.
>>
>>52318241
how about not a lower class pleb, refugees won't take my job because i got my education instead of blaming everyone around me for my shit life
>>
>>52318343
>right wing
>welfare
>implying those aren't the last working people left
>>
>>52318369
"These two safest small parts of my country are as safe as Europe so my country is safer than yours."
>>
CHIMP OUT CHIMP OUT CHIMP OUT CHIMP OUT CHIMP OUT
DINDU NUTTIN DINDU NUTTIN DINDU NUTTIN DINDU NUTTIN
CHIMP OUT CHIMP OUT CHIMP OUT CHIMP OUT CHIMP OUT
DINDU NUTTIN DINDU NUTTIN DINDU NUTTIN DINDU NUTTIN
>>
>>52318393
Refugees won't take any jobs, Ahmed. They will just ignite the anti-Moroccan race war.
>>
>>52317685
Ehhhh desu your politicians need to see some anger and realize they could slit their own throats with illogical policies.
>>
Don't blame Europeans. They're just sick, and we are as well.

Judeo-Christianity is an autoimmune disorder that crippled the West’s ability to repel pathogenic alien hordes. Liberalism and Bolshevism are secular expressions of Judeo-Christianity.
>>
>>52318369
>Maine and Vermont have lower crime rates

Don't bring us into this. Call him out on using tu quoque fallacies, don't make it a dick-waving contest to shut down debate
>>
File: 211.jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
211.jpg
45 KB, 480x360
>>52317635
>Europe will be fine, as we've always been
>as we've always been

>europe has always been a bastion of peace and prosperity!
>absolutely nothing bad could come from bringing in over a million muslims who hate everything about our culture and practice a violent religion
>>
>>52318422
American statistics

>if we don't count all brown people we are safer than Europe

And if we don't count water the ocean is pretty dry
>>
>>52318468
Says the country with most broken political system in the western world.
>>
>>52317847
>.2% difference
Yes, they are so much worse.
>>
>>52318481
Same as dinarshits claiming their people are taller. "We have less immigrants and only counted this small part of our population" when we counted the entirety of our adult population including manlet immigrants.
>>
>>52318393
Even in the left wing Volkskrant it says ex-asylum seekers from 5 to 10 years ago haven't found a job. Only 36% of them.

http://www.volkskrant.nl/archief/ex-asielzoeker-vaker-in-een-uitkering~a2960831/
>>
>>52316813
The only reason the principality wanted the refugees was because of money
>>
>>52318524
The stats are also wrong. Our government keeps pretty good track of the stats and it's 12% non-western foreigners. And they don't manipulate the stats like Germany and shitaly where people suddenly become natives after a generation.
>>
>>52318218
>That's because those cities have social housing in the city center. And a white flight to the suburbs (which are usually separate villages).
Lookup our countries history circa late 40s to early 60s you can even ignore the South and you can see it didn't end well.
>>
>>52318468
Unlike yours, all of our politicians except for Geert Wilders can safely walk outside without security and not be bothered or spited by anyone.
They may disagree with them and that's where it ends. This is called my burgerfriend a democracy.
>>
>>52317854

They want to stop islamist takeover, not create an environment where it grows unchecked.
>>
>>52318622
What money do you get from people who don't work, will never work, and commit crime?
>>
what if we all moved to the middle east and lived there to piss off the natives :^)
>>
>>52318674
Who gives a shit about the safety of the politicians? Politicians should live in constant fear of the people. They will otherwise become corrupt.
>>
>>52318393
Many don't get even low end jobs you just pay them to exist and have kids. Also if they do push the uneducated out of work you now have to support that unemployed people.
>>
>>52318729

*tips fedora*
>>
>>52318683
Not him, but the government tried to force refugees on cities before, and that led to angry mobs.
So now they hand out cash to cities who willingly house refugees.
Taking small amounts of refugees is not economically feaseable to that's not allowed desu. They will always start mega projects with lots of refugees.
>>
>>52318698
No one wants to live in a desert. It's like if a homeless man was shitting in your house and then you shit in his alleyway to get back at him. He doesn't care, he's in your house now.

The middle east is objectively an awful place to live in. That's why they're so quick to leave.
>>
File: 1439455730669.png (85 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
1439455730669.png
85 KB, 361x333
>>52318799
>No one wants to live in a desert
>>
Dog bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p87v29ITYto
>>
>>52318422
Not him but do you understand how big our country is compared to yours. New England and Texas for example are a lot more different culturally than anything in the Netherlands.
>>
File: balkantalls.jpg (343 KB, 967x1056) Image search: [Google]
balkantalls.jpg
343 KB, 967x1056
>>52318510
role-playing baka

>>52318556
This image trolls the dutchman :DDD
>>
>>52318868

Quantity > Quality you fat fuck
>>
>>52318868
Ehm, you know that they speak like four languages in our mainland.
And we have religious borders in the south with different holidays.
>>
>>52318868
>New England drinks out of blue cups and Texas out of red cups, check m8 NL
>>
>>52318868
>Not him but do you understand how big our country is compared to yours. New England and Texas for example are a lot more different culturally than anything in the Netherlands.

dear god shut up before you lose this argument again.
>>
>>52318480
This. They forget if it wasn't for the Cold War with the USA and USSR as opposing super powers they'd devolve into their normal state of kill their neighbors.
>>
>>52318868
>New England and Texas for example are a lot more different culturally than anything in the Netherlands.

I speak a dialect that someone from Amsterdam don't even understand. pls stop
>>
>>52318916

≤*
>>
>>52318982
Which one?
>>
>>52318794
>So now they hand out cash to cities who willingly house refugees.
But why? Other than open treason on the part of the government, I don't understand the reasoning for taking in any of these violent Muslim refugees in the first place. I could understand if these people were going to be laborers in the future, but they won't, they're just going to be violent leeches.

It seems like the government takes in something that is just awful in every way and has no redeeming qualities (Muslim refugees) and now they have to find ways to spread them out and so they bribe cities to house them, but why are they taking them in the first place?
>>
>>52318510
>most broken political system in the western world
Kek we don't have political parties win a significant % of the popular vote and get fucked out of seats by two other parties colluding. (Yes I know that's not you but they still are you)
>>
>>52319015
Frisian
>>
File: kill them all.jpg (50 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
kill them all.jpg
50 KB, 906x813
>This one buttblasted Morrocan in the thread.
Vermin only wants more vermin so their numbers increase.
>>
>>52319074
Because your country has only two parties making that impossible to happen.
>>
>>52319085
Frisian isn't a dialect, it's a separate language. Same with Low Saxon and Kerkraads.
>>
>>52319074

The opposition can't include 2 parties colluding in America because it's a 2 party country. Unless you include independent backing the opposition, which happens in America.
>>
>>52319033
Well, progressives dislike the idea of the nation state. They are globalists (as long as it suits them). So they would take in anyone that they can feel sorry for. And afterwards they declare the refugees too incompetent to take care of themselves and put them on wellfare for the rest of their lives.

Luckily the left wing is being decimated in the polls. But as the elections won't be befoer 2017 (the government won't fall when they do bad in the polls) it probably won't matter.

We can only hope the referendum next year about Ukraine joining the EU will cause another political crisis, as people will vote no, that makes people hate left wingers.
>>
>>52319184

Wait is the EU letting in Ukraine that soon? They're still at war.
>>
>>52319184
The Ukraine referendum will have literally 0 impact no matter if it passes or not. Saying that it's about Ukraine joining the EU shows that you don't even know what it's actually about.
>>
>>52318624
>And they don't manipulate the stats like Germany and shitaly where people suddenly become natives after a generation.
I never got this thought process. I don't know about Italy but Germany is citizenship by blood so they aren't natives in any definition.
>>
>>52319149
Which of those three languages do you think the average dutch speaker can understand better?
>>
>>52319231
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine%E2%80%93European_Union_Association_Agreement

A website thought it was funny to get autographs for a referendum about a random EU treaty to see how democratic the EU is. So they just picked a random subject that the EU is trying to slip through.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Ukraine%E2%80%93European_Union_Association_Agreement_referendum,_2016
>>
>>52318675
I was being facetious.
>>
>>52319261

So they're having a referendum to let Ukraine join the EU when there's no chance of letting them in even if the referendum says let them in?
>>
>>52316965
t. Abdullah bin Goatrapen
>>
>>52319261
It will impact the polls. And it is about Ukraine joining the EU. The treaty makes them able to apply for membership.
>>
>>52318756
That and they're friggin' ISIS members.
>>
>>52318790
He's right though power corrupts and fear keeps them honest (to a degree).
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1038x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1038x623
>>52319329
>>
>>52319354

ISIS team kills so much that their members flee to Europe?
>>
>>52318832
I thought that was why you were full because no one could live in your giant deserts.
>>
>>52319416

*tips fedora*
>>
>>52319464
Doesn't make you any less non-white or less fearsome for all of goat kind, Abdullah.
>>
>>52319328
The EU wants to sign an association treaty with Ukraine which will increase cooperation in terms of industry, criminal justice, corruption etc etc. This is a treaty designed to raise Ukraine to more western standards which they have to pass or they can't become a member. Signing this treaty does not mean Ukraine will join the EU. However before the EU can make such a treaty it has to be approved and ratified by all EU members. This website does not want Ukraine in the EU so they tried to spin this treaty as being a treaty that will make Ukraine join the EU. The referendum is a now addition to Dutch law where you need a certain amount of signatures and you can host a NON-BINDING consulting referendum to allow the Dutch population to voice their opinion on a particular issue. If the result of the referendum says "let them in" it won't let them in the EU it will let them sign the association treaty.

>>52319288
Low Saxon.
>>
>>52319532

You should stop shitposting and work on fixing your dying country and its crumbling economy.
>>
>>52318956
>dear god shut up before you lose this argument again.
Don't imply anyone can win an argument on 4chan.
>>
>>52319464
That's because they aren't cheating and mass importing cheap shitskin labour while commiting demographic suicide.
>>
>>52319149
Limburgish is also a language. And actually more spoken than Frisian desu.
If they go all out Limburgish it turns into gibberish as well.

Check out these tards. It's pure gibberish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gGKVW51gR4
>>
>>52319085
Frisian is in the same family as English, Dutch is with Deutsch. Side note America has a dialect of English spoken by a small population in Pennsylvania because a bunch of Scots taught German immigrants English.
>>
>>52319617
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52319588

You win when the other person fucks off aand stops spouting their retarded opinions.
>>
File: 2367g2.gif (4 KB, 396x249) Image search: [Google]
2367g2.gif
4 KB, 396x249
>>52319642
Why are catholics so short?
>>
File: polish girl.jpg (57 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
polish girl.jpg
57 KB, 720x480
>>52319464
EASTERN EUROPE GROWS STRONG

THE DECADENCE OF THE WEST BEGINS TO CRIPPLE THEM

THE BROWN HORDE OVERWHELMS THE WEAK WHITE MEN OF THE WEST AS THE COLD WHITE MEN OF THE EAST ERECT THEIR WALLS
>>
>>52319642
Isn't Limburgs technically considered a regional language? It's more similar to German than Dutch but not different enough.
>>
>>52319711
it's the communion wafer
>>
>>52319176
It happens rarely with people like Perot or Teddy Roosevelt. My point was that wrong or right about our political system a lot of people don't end up fucked out of representation and thus its not the worst system in the West.
>>
>>52319730
It WOULD explain why Moortugal is at 0%.

Can't make that shit up.
>>
2000 people

Wow, impressive

Western euros have no balls, get this in your head american
>>
>>52319184
I thought just your trade agreement with them went into effect next year and not that their would be a vote.
>>
>>52319840
It's just a small village senpai.
>>
>>52319840

Your people was literally enslaved by the Turks for FIVE HUNDRED YEARS.

You are the one without balls, gypsy
>>
>>52319853
Our politicians didnt know there would be a vote either. But they just signed a law that with enough signatures people can demand a referendum about the desireability of an existing law.
>>
>>52319802

If party a gets 40% of the seats, party b gets 30% and party c gets 30% how do more people get fucked out of representation when the majority of the voters representative mps team up?
>>
File: 1445199172204.jpg (89 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
1445199172204.jpg
89 KB, 539x960
>>52319876

We were enslaved after fighting, and yet here we are, speaking our own language and preaching our own religion, all preserved throuh 500 years of slavery. You get enslaved while watching tv, paki.
>>
>>52319466
He's wrong in that everyone is ISIS but they have used the refugee system and one of those was involved with Paris (and yes I know Britain didn't go full retard with refugees.)
>>
>>52319416
Fear also makes people less altruistic and more likely to prioritize their own interests over those of others.
>>
>>52319509
*tips kufi*
>>
File: 1436040647655.jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1436040647655.jpg
10 KB, 228x221
>>52319996
dear god
>>
>>52318369
that's becuase you were a tourist
tourists are a much easier target for criminals
>>
>>52319534
>Low Saxon.
Is that also called Platt Deutsch?
>>
Wildere, currently the biggest in the polls, has proposed a motion in the parliament to de-islamise the country.

https://twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/677774224837210112
>>
>>52319696
So when someone has to go eat, sleep or to work/school/party.
>>
File: 1432475415648.png (126 KB, 327x342) Image search: [Google]
1432475415648.png
126 KB, 327x342
Not even refugees rioted this violently, just saiyan
>>
>>52320131
Yes the general term is Plattdeutsch but Low Saxon is what's spoken in the west of the Plattdeutsch area.

>>52320160
His party also asked to condemn the sacrifice feast because it was on the same day as world animal day. It's another useless motion that won't amount to anything and is done simply to say that the rest of parliament sucks muslim dick.
>>
File: 1450241207731.jpg (142 KB, 594x389) Image search: [Google]
1450241207731.jpg
142 KB, 594x389
>>52319996
HE DID IT
HE DID IT
I JUST SAW A BRITISH MAN GET HIS ASS WHIPPED

ANAL DEVASTATION
GYPSY BRUTALLY RAVAGES LITTLE BRITISH BOY
10/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85yJVOhdo0U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a3CxljnE4o
>>
>>52320254
Why would you riot when you get everything you want free?

If you have to pay for it, then you riot
>>
White might is not a myth
>>
>>52319996
>all preserved

Except your DNA, Mehmedov. Also, you have more Muslims as fraction of your population than we have.

Was that worth being enslaved and raped 500 years for? Lmao
>>
>>52319996
>says the actual turk
>>
>>52319945
FN had 27.3% of the popular vote and gained 0 seats because union of the left dropped out of the areas FN would have taken.
>>
>>52318393
Well better stock up on the firework and bricks then lad, because these fine people are all very well educated. So I have heard.
>>
>>52320873
And 72,7% of the people didn't want FN to get seats and that happened.
>>
>>52320878
i'm saying I (me and me alone) am not a lower class pleb
>>
>>52317255
>>>/pol/
>>
>>52318799
I can deal with that imagine fucking their women
>>
>>52320897
Yes which is fine but there should be some representation of the FN supporters. Our system is fucked but at least our congress generally follows the mood of the people even if the race is close in some areas. Tbh banning all political parties so they only represent their region and not some party agenda would be best.
>>
>>52320873
The second biggest party here would rule with Wilders.

The third biggest party in the polls are the right wing christians. They have ruled with the support of Wilders before, but Wilders then pulled the plug out of that ring coalition, after which the christian party got decimated. So ruling with Wilders is a sensitive issue for them, but not impossible.
>>
>>52316691
Then fuck off back to morocucko or afaghistan
>>
>>52321099
>Wilders
Side note is he actuay blonde? I thought he was part Indonesian or something.
>>
>>52321099
*ruling coalition

The second biggest party are the cooperatist classic liberals. They dont really care if refugees come or go.
>>
Angela Merkel is such a fucking kike desu, she should have taken all the refugees, they are still less than 1 million

Turkey took 2 million without complaining
>>
>>52321099
CDA isn't right wing they're centre-right and a lot more moderate than VVD. CDA also isn't going to work with Wilders not only because he fucked up Rutte I but also because of his statement about Moroccans. VVD won't work with Wilders either because of that same reason. D66 is actually the party that while opposed ideologically looks at PVV proposals on a case by case basis and does not blanket ignore like VVD and CDA.
>>
>>52321166
Don't know if he's actually blond, but he is partially indonesian yeah. Indonesians dominate our right wing. Even our Prime Minister is partially Indonesian.

>>52321167
Corporatist. Fucking phone.
>>
>>52316965

t. Mahmout Smith Al-Britani
>>
>>52321167
>corporatist liberals

dear god how disgusting
>>
>>52321221
Halbe Zijlstra wants no more refugees.
That CDA guy wants to invade Syria with ground troops.

I'm sure they can get along.
>>
>>52321327
Liberals in Europe are different from American liberals. Yours are left wing feel good types while ours are right wing economic liberals.
>>
>>52321327
Not nearly as disgusting as most other parties in parliament. I don't think you fully understand how far gone the European left is.
>>
>>52321335
There is more to politics than the war in Syria.
>>
>>52321335
Our Prime Minister from the VVD said he'd like to throw a bomb on everyone's head who leaves the Netherlands for Syria.

Only left wingers believe they wouldn't form a coalition with Wilders. But truth is they dislike the left more.
>>
File: Based Trump tells it how it is.jpg (64 KB, 606x357) Image search: [Google]
Based Trump tells it how it is.jpg
64 KB, 606x357
>>52321209
She should've never opened the borders
>>
>>52317847
I don't believe this map at all. I visited Rome, London and Paris as a child and even back then they were all filled with shit skins. Way worse then the white area I live in, which is supposedly only around 65% white. Now this was 12 years ago, I can only imagine now.
>>
File: ^^.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
^^.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>52320722
>he thinks people hundreds of years a go had the same liberal cuck mentality of tolerance he sees on TV and on the streets of his country

You realize that fighting an invasion implies killing foreigners, people who speak differently or who have different religions. It implies abandoning and razing your land so it cannot be used by the invaders and retreating to safer lands. Later retaking it, repopulating it with your own people and expelling killing off any foreigners trying to make a living.
>>
>>52321371
I understand what classical liberals are, we have some and they're quite possibly worse than our social liberals (Democrats)
>>
>>52318218
Whatever you say to minimize it, you're in deep shit and in a couple of generations islam will be the dominating religion, islamic rule demanded by a democratic majority.

But we are all in the same boat in Western Europe. It is rather ridiculous to see for example UK vs France or you vs us or whatnot crawling in corners and juggling with numbers to minimize "our amount" and maximize "yours". This doesn't really matter now, it doesn't safe your face, and it will certainly not matter in the near future.

Oil is running out, reserves are good for about 70 years, Arabs hold half of them and our whole way of life is based on it. Not thinkign about fuel, but literally every industrial intermediate, every plastic, every synthetic is derived from it (the by far cheapest source). Our politicians will gladly islamize Europe in exchange for the last oil, and although there will be some protests, as soon people, or better connsumers, will realize their easy way of life is at stake, that the choice is becoming muslim or be catapulted back to the 19th century, the choice will be easily made.

People seldomly think forward more than the length of their nose.
>>
File: j00.gif (12 KB, 554x668) Image search: [Google]
j00.gif
12 KB, 554x668
>tfw there is so much demand for refugees from europeans that soon we will have to start selling them
>>
>>52321577
Don't worry. The Netherlands will save you.

http://www.petrolplaza.mobi/news/industry/MiZlbiYxOTE3NSYmMQ==
>>
>>52318369

the delusion is real
>>
>>52318480
exactly

You see how self-deluding people are here? So pampered they think nothing bad can ever happen to them, everything will be ok.

Now I understand what Hitler meant that every generation should experience a war. The Greeks and Romans also warned about too long periods of easy living making people not only weak, but addicted to comfort they constantly delude themselves.

What the Britfag said isn't different that those libertarians who believe that the stock market regulates itself, some unseen force that makes sure "everything will be ok".

I'm in my 30s now and glad I haven't any kids, I swear in the near future I want out of Western Europe. It's a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>52321670
If Europe was ruled by the Netherlands all european problems would have been solved long ago desu.
>>
>>52321209
>Turkey took 2 million without complaining

Turkey is a Muslim country - they'd have a lot easier time assimilating there than they would in the Netherlands.
>>
>>52319711
Belgae heritage. It should be our clay.
>>
>>52321484
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52319730
based Vandals

I wished they lived closer to us.
>>
>>52322133
But Belgium is our clay. You literally live in the low countries, the Netherlands.
>>
>>52319996
>bit, prebit na koletsa zabit
brao
>>
>>52319876
Yet the stuff England tolerates today would never fly in Bulgaria.

You can only talk about the past. The Empire is lost. Those Brits are dead. And it's for the best as they would probably be furious if they'd see what their country has become.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html
>>
>>52322368
Britain was never occupied by a foreign army since William the Conqueror. The legacy of hundreds of years of Ottoman occupation runs deep in the Balkans.
>>
>>52319996
right between the eyes

11/10
>>
File: 567428807e362_pannerden-01.jpg (619 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
567428807e362_pannerden-01.jpg
619 KB, 1200x1600
The windows of a house of asylum seekers got destroyed last night with a message that they should piss off.
>>
>>52318393
>"refugees"
>jobs
lmao
>>
>>52322523
White is better, own people first.
Foreigners must leave here.
This is just the beginning.

Eggcelent letter. :^)
>>
File: england london this is the end.jpg (97 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
england london this is the end.jpg
97 KB, 800x532
>>52322457
>Britain was never occupied by a foreign army since William the Conqueror
>>
>>52320722
keep deluding yourself fool

They resisted muslim invasion for 500 years, you couldn't even resist it for 5 years.

Open your eyes and look at your country and at the whole of Western Europe for fucks sake.
>>
>>52322523
force your will, you want a dutch state? fight for it.
>>
Ethnic cleansing is the only way to clean up this mess and Europeans don't have the stomach for it.

Unless you man up and do what needs to be done then Europeans are going to go extinct. The longer you wait, the bloodier it will be.
>>
>>52322368
>Belgium
Literally couldn't less about the words of a non-country. Focus on Molenbeek, not us.
>>
>>52321209
Are you retarded or a palispic? You fucking take all the refugees in chile. No one would even notice a couple million brown people added
>>
These people are overreacting but this thread, now that is overreacting...
Racewar? Ethic cleansing? are you people serious, they're fleeing from war and you want to genocide them? what the fuck.

We should house them. Send them back asap but it needs to be safe for them first.
>>
File: 57845376.jpg (1 MB, 3342x2169) Image search: [Google]
57845376.jpg
1 MB, 3342x2169
>>52322969
>We
>>
>>52322969
t. Abdul al-Goatfuki
>>
>2,000

Wow, europe is saved
>>
>>52323009
t. Mahmoud van Rotterdam
>>
>>52322969
lmao
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>52322969
>>
>>52322969
Fuck off, it's not our job to protect Muslims from other Muslims while they take our money and attack us. Their countries have armies and they supposedly aren't all terrorists so they can fuck off and go fight for their country or quit being a Muslim vermin and convert.
>>
>>52321670
>http://www.petrolplaza.mobi/news/industry/MiZlbiYxOTE3NSYmMQ==

You don't understand. I am not talking about fuel. Even if we don't burn gasoline and kerosine starting today, there is only a limited amount of oil left. If every Chinaman and Indian wants a car tomorrow the oil won't last half a century.

Sure there are some alternatives for industrial precursors, coal tar mainly, and we all have a lot of that. It is the only alternative in fact. But the costs will rise a lot. How to cope with that and the overpopulation? And who will mine the coal? Plus the ecological point of view: pollutants from coal industry are huge.
>>
>>52322778
*tip stahlhelm*
>>
>>52322969
It will never be safe there mate. And if it becomes safe then they've already build up a life here.

We should just accept 0 asylum seekers so they stop coming here and making their problems our problems. Especially people from countries or ethnicities that we are at war with are just a risk to us.

If we do keep some, then we need to get rid of the leeches from non-war zones first and the one who are allowed to stay need to get a job and a life asap. Because sustaining them is no option.
>>
>>52322969
>Racewar? Ethic cleansing? are you people serious, they're fleeing from war
I should add, war caused by US and Zionist aggression.
>>
>>52323158
>everyone but me is the problem!

This is the best example of why we all hate Muslims. You do it to yourselves acting like entitled niggers who do no wrong. Every Muslim country is at war, without Israel or America. Islam is cancer and you should get burned alive.
>>
>>52322216
I know, it was a joke. Don't you call the Limburgers "reservebelgen"? That's what I meant?
>>
>>52323239
We call them fop-Duitsers (fake Germans).
>>
>>52323237
He's more likely a white liberal arts college hipster with a Sanders '16 sticker on his car.
>>
>>52323113
>If every Chinaman and Indian wants a car tomorrow the oil won't last half a century.
Purge the street shitters and cull a bit of the Chinese population. Problem solved.
>>
>>52323271
No we don't.
>>
>>52322904
see>>52321577

enjoy your infighting
>>
>>52323312
t. limburger
>>
>>52322969
If rats are fleeing from a burning building and running into your house then what do you do?

Same thing.
>>
There is a reason why only 5000 of over 1000 000 south african emigrants went to Holland.
>>
>>52323300
edgy
>>
>>52323450
Yeah, the reason is African peasants arent allowed in. Go eat a banana.
>>
>>52323293
I'm not sure if that would make me hate him more or less. Death to liberals and Muslims!
>>
>>52317255
Mum against immigration but the basis for your argument is pants-on-head retarded. Muslim aggression was not one-sided. What is the Crusades?
>>
>>52323532
they went to australia and new zealand with much stricter immigration laws. Do you know why afrikaners dont go back to the netherlands?
>>
>>52323532
Be nice to your boer brothers
>>
>>52323601
Why the fuck should i care?
>>
>>52323601
Because it's too cold for non-whites?
>>
>>52323591
And that was like 800 years ago? It seems that Muslims have committed a good deal more aggression in modern history.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2015.htm
>>
>>52323591
>what is crusades

A response to Muslim aggression over the years which happened a very long time ago. Muslims are still fucking shit up everywhere they are. They always were and they always will be. Pretty pathetic how they have to compare the super religious Christians hundreds of years ago to defend the average rag head.
>>
Daily dose

https://youtu.be/iowTbhbEFG8

https://youtu.be/ks6LZCTmTMc
>>
>>52319996
...I'm speechless. Never seen someone BTFO this bad on /int/
>>
File: 1443734815772.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1443734815772.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
RECLAIM YOUR HOMES NOW
FIGHT BACK

SHOW THE REFUGEE WHAT THEY SHOULD REALLY BE RUNNING FROM
>>
>>52319996
>We were enslaved after fighting, and yet here we are, speaking our own language and preaching our own religion

Yeh but you're forgetting the Ottomans didn't impose a uniform culture on the empire. You were free to practice Christianity if you paid the religion tax and accepted your second class citizen status. The OE's religion policy was comparatively enlightened for the time and definitely more so than much of Europe.
>>
>>52323638
>Why the fuck should i care?
You do not care the world think you are degenerate?
>>52323626
Lol we have long since passed the point where we care about what people say on a forum, reality is so much harsher.
>>
>>52323591
>Muslims invade and conquer Spain
>Muslims attempt to invade Europe via the other side
>attack Constantinople numerous times
>attempt to control the Mediterranean Sea, conquer Sicily

Those damn evil Christians and their fully unjustified crusades! I can't believe them!
>>
>>52323941
We've been criticised by our neighbouring countries for 450 years for our liberal policies. If you start as well it just means you got brainwashed by britbongs.
>>
File: britistan2.gif (790 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
britistan2.gif
790 KB, 375x304
>>52319996
The Perfidious Anglo is finally defeated.
>>
>>52324031
lol no. Afrikaaners do not like anything english. Even our language reflects that. Unlike the dutch we refrain from using any english word.
We keep our language pure:
computer=rekenaar
elevator=hysbak
We keep our language pure
>>
File: bulgaria-flag.jpg (25 KB, 690x518) Image search: [Google]
bulgaria-flag.jpg
25 KB, 690x518
>>52324307
>>52319996
Bulgarians once again defeat the Britbullies
>>
>>52324318
A rekenaar is a person who is calculating. That would be homonym.
An elevator is a lift in Dutch.

If a there wasn't a dutch word for it before it's no big deal to use a loanword. Keeping it pure doesn't mean you have to invent a descriptive word for every new thing.

Besides, older dutch words usually also exist in German, English and French. Overlap is inevitable.
>>
>>52316965
It is, I've seen with my own eyes. Almost as bad as Canada.
>>
>>52323841
wont go anywhere without a fight.
got guns dogs huge fence my house is built like a castle.
Will probably die here some day, but god knows i will make them pay. And not being recognized as a refugee? GOOD!
>>
>>52324626
>If a there wasn't a dutch word for it before it's no big deal to use a loanword. Keeping it pure doesn't mean you have to invent a descriptive word for every new thing.
ofc not you just use the english term
>>
>>52325004
In your country the lingua franca is English so I can understand that it concerns you.
But here Dutch dominates all other languages so no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>52316251
>only europeans with balls
>10% islamic

uh okay
>>
>>52325416
nah more people speak afrikaans here as a first and a second language.

But do carry on telling me about my country please.
>>
>>52325540
>But do carry on telling me about my country please.

It's shit.
>>
>>52325445
ONE MILLION MUSLIMS IN A TOTAL POPULATION OF 16 MILLION
>>
>>52325445
We barely have 12% non-western foreigners. I think about half of them are Muslims. Surinamese, Antilleans, Moroccans and Turks are the biggest groups. So like 5 ot 6% are Muslim if they would all be religious.
>>
>>52325594
ah! ty!
A European will always know best! Please I am an ignorant african. Please! Tell me more about africa where i live.
>>
>>52316965
Yes it is and it's only going to get worse.
As a kid I used to think at least Euroland won't commit suicide like we are. Now look at you. Yeah it's not as bad as here yet but the writing is on the wall. There won't be any change in course.
>>
>>52325765
Afrikaners are good people living in a country that doesnt deserve them
>>
>>52325765
Do you know why 17 million people didn't move to Africa?
>>
>>52325882
No clue why this dutchie is being so rude to his own kind desu
>>
>violently riot against refugees
>because the refugees supposedly bring unrest and violence

epic
>>
>>52325713
>So like 5 to 6% are Muslim if they would all be religious

"A radical Muslim wants to kill infidels. A moderate Muslim wants radical Muslims to kill all the infidels so he doesn't have to get his hands dirty."
>>
>>52325896
abject poverty
>>
File: 1251651.jpg (26 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1251651.jpg
26 KB, 360x240
there are dutchmen in this thread actually defending the refugees?
>>
>>52325921
the dutch were on the fore front of the anti apartheid movement

I hate those fuckers
>>
>>52326084
I somehow don't think they're actually Dutch, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>52326084
There are some muslims on /int/
>>
>>52326084
to be honest these inbreds are just as bad as muslims
>>
Is dit de nieuwe draad
>>
>>52326107
That's pretty funny considering we invaded Indonesia to enslave them again after WW2. And we had a system of religious and political segregation until WW2.
>>
>>52316813
Why americans won't do the same with american politicans, they are as bad as european ones, or even worse.
>>
>>52325594
Can confirm.
>>
Dutch ""people"" are just the worst i've met in the whole world. They arrogance is only matched by his stupidity.
>>
>>52326359
By whos stupidity?
>>
>>52326359
>They arrogance is only matched by his stupidity.
Ironic, coming from someone making simple grammatical mistakes.
>>
>>52326359
https://youtu.be/bkLcVAwyqh8
>>
>>52326402
i was referring to you in particular
>>
/pol/ here. need help cleaning up the c.ucks in this thread?
>>
>>52326911
What are you going to do? Sprout memes?
>>
>>52316251
They don't have balls, they are just racist as fuck.
>>
>>52327343
t. butthurt ahmed
>>
>>52328496
Nice. Got more?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.