[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polish gov't went nuts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 599x337
http://www.ft.com/fastft/2015/12/18/poland-raids-nato-office-in-warsaw/

>Poland has replaced the head of a NATO-affiliated facility in Warsaw during a midnight raid by defence ministry officials and military police on its office, in the latest move by the country’s new government to take control of state agencies.

>Defence personnel entered NATO’s Counter Intelligence Center of Excellence in central Warsaw at 1:30am, to remove officials that were not supported by the new administration and appoint a new head, reports Henry Foy in Warsaw.

>The dramatic raid and management change, which was denounced by the previous head of the facility and by opposition politicians, is the latest move by the new right-wing nationalist Law and Justice party to consolidate its power in Poland by packing government agencies, security services, state-owned businesses and the judiciary with party loyalists.

>A spokesman for the defence ministry said the previous head of the facility, which produces intelligence and research reports for NATO central command, had not responded to an order calling for his dismissal sent last week.

>It was not immediately clear how the military personnel gained access to the building. The spokesman said the raid was “peaceful”.

>The facility, which is jointly funded and run by Slovak and Polish authorities, was set up in September and is in the process of being accredited by NATO.

>A NATO official at the alliance’s headquarters in Brussels said the raid was “an issue for the Polish authorities,” that they were monitoring the situation

>Former defence minister and senior opposition party MP Tomasz Siemoniak said the raid was “unprecedented. “This is probably the first time in NATO’s history that an alliance member has attacked a NATO facility,” he added.

They won the election barely two months ago and they're already purging everyone
>>
Wtf Pooland? get the fuck out
>>
File: communism azusa.png (1 MB, 914x632) Image search: [Google]
communism azusa.png
1 MB, 914x632
here we go again!

ARBEITER BAUERN; NEHMT DIE GEWEHRE
NEHMT DIE GEWEHRE ZUR HAND!
>>
>>52313553
kill youself untermensch
>>
>>52313553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7wjLIbMU2k
>>
AHAHAH OH WOW WTF
>>
File: 415354359.jpg (18 KB, 365x287) Image search: [Google]
415354359.jpg
18 KB, 365x287
>>52313363
POLAN
Y SO BASED
>>
File: antek_macierewicz.jpg (31 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
antek_macierewicz.jpg
31 KB, 800x450
honestly I didn't even know about it until now

someone got Antek'd hard, it seems
>>
File: polish isis.png (171 KB, 1147x701) Image search: [Google]
polish isis.png
171 KB, 1147x701
Catholic State soon
>>
They are a sovereign country unlike the rest of the nato cocksuckers
>>
You didn't see that coming? Same thing's gonna happen in the rest of Europe once the far right has taken over which, let's be honest, it's likely gonna do in the near future.
>>
>>52313789
You lost Malvinas faggy
>>
>>52313778
They are accusing previous director of espionage for the U.S.
>>
>>52313363

Polan defeats NATO single-handedly. Russia next.
>>
>>52313803
What? In Western Europe? Of course not, unless you mean islamisation.
>>
>>52313896

Breaking news...

That's like accusing an ice-cream man of selling ice creams...
>>
>>52313803
If a genocidal government take root here, i'd probably sign up to be part of the death squads tbf
Aside from the obvious cleansing of subhumans, social medias enable for the first time in History to target traitors retroactively and without a huge workforce needed, just and internet connection.

My colleagues are going to hate me and say i'm asslicking for a promotion, what with the working even in my freetime.
>>
Poland has seen enough shit
>>
>>52313896
what's there to spy in Poland anyways. It's not like they invented anything of worth in the last 1000 years.
>>
File: papież brawo.gif (172 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
papież brawo.gif
172 KB, 320x240
>>52314026

that's the spirit
>>
>>52314001
There's obviously a rise in radical nationalism, even in the west. Right now it's still contained but it's gonna spin out of control sooner rather than later..
>>
>>52314001
keep up the wishful thinking abdul

10 years from now you're a dead body in a ditch
and i'll piss on your corpse
fucking nigger
>>
>>52314065
New government wants to be seen as a saviour of Poland and Christianity

Powerful enemies (America, EU, Germany, Russia ...) are helpful in that
>>
File: AM.png (279 KB, 639x238) Image search: [Google]
AM.png
279 KB, 639x238
Basek Antoni
>>52314065
2/10
>>
good
next the offices of Germanscum-owned media will be raided
we need to purge the country out of cucky teutonic filth
>>
File: idle nigger.gif (1 MB, 362x391) Image search: [Google]
idle nigger.gif
1 MB, 362x391
>>52313363
What is the problem of NATO anyway?

Isnt this a club that everybody wants to join in?
>>
>>52314123
While your heart is in the right place, i hope you do not intend to torture the subhumans in any way.
The goal is genocide, not satisfying your personal emotions.
Bullet in the base of the skull, and move on.

Anything else and you will be scrutined for possible subhuman honorary status. Inefficiency shall not be tolerated.
>>
File: kot1.jpg (16 KB, 495x426) Image search: [Google]
kot1.jpg
16 KB, 495x426
>>52313908
>hmm

This has been done in a stupid way[spoiler]propably a good advice from Germans[/spoiler], it wasn't neccessery to use force. Slovaks are pretty mad tho.
>>
File: neue deutsche welle.png (494 KB, 599x389) Image search: [Google]
neue deutsche welle.png
494 KB, 599x389
>>52314065
Damn you, Kevin. Always a meanie towards me no matter if it's time for this or not.
>>
>>52314352
ach ja mein fuhrer
>>
Yeah I was reading about it a moment ago. Seems it's not really a NATO center though as NATO officials already commented on the matter saying that's it's not affiliated and accredited by them. Still Antek is fucking crazy.
>>
File: no border no nation.jpg (67 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
no border no nation.jpg
67 KB, 635x357
>>52314418
will you at least try to defend yourself next time?
>>
File: Zombie wave 14 ready.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Zombie wave 14 ready.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>52314418
>>
>>52314468
What will you do with your broomstick laughtable army?
>>
>>52314519
annex them. no broomsticks needed, its fucking poland.
>>
File: mfw.png (157 KB, 196x300) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
157 KB, 196x300
>>52314564
try it
>>
>>52314114
It will never spin out of control. They will be barred in cordon sanitaires and the leftists, heavily supported by the media will shill and do everything to deny there is a problem with islam in general, while delivering lip service to muslims.

1930s will not return. If fascism will ever return, as was already said shortly after WWII, it will be in the guise of anti-fascism.
>>
>>52314564
good good annex this shithole
You gonna bankrupt in 2 weeks
>>
>>52314675
niggah we're paying for it since 70 years lmao.
>>
>>52314713
*10 years
>>
File: 234567.jpg (59 KB, 599x391) Image search: [Google]
234567.jpg
59 KB, 599x391
>>52314468
>>52314564
That's why I like you, Kev. Even when you're in the shitter yourself you always keep your style just for Bolan. :^)
>>
>>52314865
>In the shitter
>lowest unemployment rate in years
>booming economy
well okay then.
>>
>>52314865
we are on a roleplay board afterall
>>
So poland is right wing now?
time to move or prepare for anchluss
>>
>>52314649
Let's be honest here, the media will support whoever looks like they will come out on top and currently I feel like it's probably gonna be the nationalists.

And fascism did return in the guise of anti-fascism. The soviet states thought of themselves as anti-fascist. Now, that soviet style communism has been all but eradicated in Europe it's probably gonna be regular old fascism again. Not that it matters much, no reason to take one group of crazed, murderous collectivists over another.
>>
>>52315228
I have been honest the whole time. You think the media is composed out of people who blow with the prevailing wind and ignore that these are companies with their own interests rooted in the modern "multicultural" consumerist society, and that the current journalists do not hold their current leftist opinion themselves. They were selected partly for that.

There are simply too many muslims and the oil is running out, so the prices will continue to rise. Oil is the backbone of our whole society, it's where all industrial chemicals, plastics and polymers come from.

So it is economically *much* more advantegous to bow to islamic demands, demanded by oil-producing nations (>50% of oil reserves are in Arab hands). People here have been far too pampered to rise up against their easy mode of living and made consumerism their only ideal in life. If anyone is going to rise up it is the muslims. People are afraid of them, they'll continue to appease them and delude themselves that everything is ok.
>>
File: 1407800544556.png (71 KB, 191x226) Image search: [Google]
1407800544556.png
71 KB, 191x226
>>52313363
I hope Poland is ready
>>
>>52313896
Why would we need to spy on Poland? They'll just tell us anything we want anyway.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.