[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think brazilian women are shallower than nordic women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: jhh.jpg (263 KB, 914x1704) Image search: [Google]
jhh.jpg
263 KB, 914x1704
Do you think brazilian women are shallower than nordic women? i.e. do they pay more attention to their own appearance and the appearance of their partners more than nordic women?
pic is a nordic woman.
as you can see, not only do they look much better but they also give almost no shits about the way men look.
>>
>>52307481
what's so bad about paying attention to their own apperance?
>>
>>52307595
it's time consuming and there's more interesting things you could be doing with yourself like solving a math paradox or reading a physics book.
>>
>>52307646
then how comes you post a pic of a girl who is hot but probably not so good at solving math paradoxes?
>>
File: calling bullshit.jpg (8 KB, 173x199) Image search: [Google]
calling bullshit.jpg
8 KB, 173x199
>women
>not giving shits about a man's appearance
Yeah I'll believe it when I see it, OP.
>>
>>52307785
>pretending that you didn't see me say the word 'almost'
i seriously hope you guys don't do this again
>>
>>52307736
i don't know what that has to do with what I said
but more often than not, hotter girls have higher IQs than not so hot girls due to having better genes
>>
>>52307808
They either do or they don't, but they do.
>>
>>52307946
that's not true
>>
>>52307933
you are a hypocrite.
you say womane who pay attention to their apperance are shallow, yet you perfere women who look hot.
>>
File: everything i say.jpg (31 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
everything i say.jpg
31 KB, 555x644
>>52308002
Yes it is.
>>
>>52307481
If she is nordic, why does she have an American flag on ''her'' boat?

Seems like she cares about superficial things after all.

Also

>nordic women
>not caring about appearances

top fucking kek, just goes to show you've never ben to Scandinavia or Europe as a whole for that matter.

But then again you're just a redneck from Australia so what could one expect.
>>
>>52307785
He speaks the truth tho, I'm a 5/10, dated my share of 8-9/10 already. I'm charming tho ^^
>>52307481
I think women everywhere pay some attention to their appearance. What happen in Brazil is that we have bodycult culture, so both men and women tend to thrive for a good look. I don't think that's equals shallowness, quite the opposite actually. I think a good society must give proper attention to sports and a healthy body.
>>
>>52308004
if you pay a lot of attention to your appearance you can increase your point value by a maximum of 1 point. So a 7 can become an 8 etc.

What I'm saying is that latin woman spend 80% of their time trying to achieve that increase of 1 point.
>>
>>52308126
>He speaks the truth tho, I'm a 5/10, dated my share of 8-9/10 already. I'm charming tho ^^
I'm not trying to be a dick here, but I've seen way too many guys act like their gf is a 9/10 when realistically she's more like a 6 or 7 at very best.
>>
File: 1437942121781.png (9 KB, 297x448) Image search: [Google]
1437942121781.png
9 KB, 297x448
>>52308143
>What I'm saying is that latin woman spend 80% of their time trying to achieve that increase of 1 point.
t. Crocodile Dundee

Who told you this?
>>
>>52308208
Look at everything that guy has said ITT. It's a pretty safe bet he's either trolling or a bit stupid.
>>
>>52308238
That is very clear, but I like to see how far the trolling/stupidity (aren't they mostly the same?) goes.
>>
File: troll debate.png (44 KB, 491x441) Image search: [Google]
troll debate.png
44 KB, 491x441
>>52308321
Up to you mate. I'm gonna go drink some beer and watch the rest of the cricket if it's still on. Have yourself a good night.
>>
>>52308347
You too.
>>
>>52308112
most americans are of frisian heritage
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.