[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Claims to live in independent nation >Country has U.S.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 5723.jpg (113 KB, 882x527) Image search: [Google]
5723.jpg
113 KB, 882x527
>Claims to live in independent nation
>Country has U.S. military bases occupied by U.S. troops
>>
There's like 10 dudes at US embassy in Finland. I wouldn't call that a loss of sovereignity because all the plots of lands with embassies on them are leased to the coubtries in question.
>>
>>52306687
>Eu countries
>independent nations

Topkek!
>>
How old is this map? We haven't had any US military bases here since World War 2
>>
You have none here. You have none in Ireland, or Sweden or Finland. The only ones you have in the UK are Air Force, so not troops, and you rent it from them. They do the same in Arizona for a drone operating place, does that make Arizona a British territory?

Face it, Americans have no Empire or overseas control. The French and British Empires have gone but they have more actual overseas posessons than you, and they don't pay rental. They actually own the places.
>>
>>52306687

Claim to have bases and power.
In reality dying like dogs on battlefields for your European masters.
>>
>>52306796
Surprisingly enough, them having embassy security seconded from their military is (in their minds) an Empire.
>>
>>52306847
RARE
A
R
E

(what kind of trick is that?)
>>
>>52306944
Mobile phones do it in areas of shared national coverage. I used to get it when I posted in Liechtenstein from my Austrian phone, but now it just posts from Austria.
>>
>>52306815
>or overseas control
Have you ever heard of Puerto Rico, Guam, or American Samoa?
>>
America pays Britain for a lease. If a man pays the landlord rent, does that mean the man owns the flats?
>>
>>52307001
Neglected shitholes that 99% of Americans don't know about and will never know about.
>>
>>52307001
>claim to be superpower
>"own" three places that you give a load of money (the actual opposite of an empire)
>give one of them state rights

Impressive
>>
>>52306687
>France
>base

I dont think so.
>>
>>52306996
Thanks, indeed I thought it was something related with posting from micro-countries
>>
we havent US military base
>>
>>52307039
>give one of them state rights
Which one? The only territory given state rights was Hawaii, but I didn't list that one so you mustn't have been talking about it.

Anyway I never said that it was an empire, I said that they're countries that the US has overseas control of.
>>
>>52307001

>bragging about owning a quarter of Samoa
>>
>>52306944
Its not rare, fuck off
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.