[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Americans your best offspring Africa sorry UK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: american.jpg (17 KB, 317x281) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
17 KB, 317x281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsfhgkjQ_sk

Why Amerifats the best country if theirs IQ are very low?
>>
>>52303805
Are you Chiappas or something?
>>
>>52303854
chiapas no
>>
"Crazy white man, why did you kill your wife?" "I don't remember!" "Oh, he doesn't remember! That's very unusual case, we'll have to study that." "Crazy black man, why you kill your wife?" "I don't remember." "Oh, really? 2,000 yrs. I bet you'll remember then!" "Crazy white man, why did you wake up and kill everybody in the house?" "I was sleepwalking." "Sleepwalking?! That's very unusual, we'll have to study that." "Crazy black man, why did you kill everybody in the house?" "I was sleepwalking." "Oh, really? Well, we'll gonna put you to sleep. No, there'll be no more waking around." "Crazy White man, why did you kill everybody at your job?" "I have twelve different personalities!" "12 different people?! That's a very unusual case! We'll have to study that!" "Crazy black man, why did you kill everybody at B.E.T at your job?" "I'm 12 different people." "Well, pick who you wanna be, cause I'm sending someone to jail today! I don't care who you are, Fred, Bob, I don't give a shit. A black man's going to jail today!"
>>
wait who's "very low"

the "teen" who killed people for this rich person defense?
the same who was drinking and stuff
the girl
or the coverage
or the lawyer dude
>>
>>52303964
99% of you
>>
>>52304058
then don't post unrelated videos you wasted 2 minutes of my life

i hope you feel glib because i am very angry
>>
>>52303805
nigga learn english before you talk shit
>>
>>52304107
u mad
>>
mexico a shit
>>
>>52304193
yes
>>
Do you even know what IQ is?
>>
File: 1441930983415.jpg (96 KB, 837x551) Image search: [Google]
1441930983415.jpg
96 KB, 837x551
M*xicans are the turks of the Latino community. They need to be gassed in chambers.
>>
>>52303805
Black guys are cute. I wish a black guy would eat me out like that burger!!!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.