[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITISH ANONS. HELP!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 1450294470765.jpg (55 KB, 661x378) Image search: [Google]
1450294470765.jpg
55 KB, 661x378
Dear fellow Brits, in a few months I am returning to London and am going to present my qt.pie with this letter. I hope that it captures the spirit of our land. I want my qt.pie to like it and to love England. I have never spoken to her before but plan on leaving this on her desk and dashing off in an ironic sort of way. I hope a girl would enjoy that!!!! Any help would be vastly appreciated. Thanks!!
>>
>>52300687
Make sure she can catch a glimpse of you while dashing off so you can give her a quick tip of your fedora and a swish of your cape
>>
>>52300687
please do not buy a return flight
>>
>>52300748
>>52300785
What's the problem? What would you guys do differently? I am merely trying to present myself as a gentleman who can be fun and cute to be around. All advice is accepted but NO TROLLING OR SHITEPOSTING!!! I do not take kindly to it.
>>
>>52300687
BUMP. Guys, come on. Help me out. I want to get this qt. All ways to properly display British culture to her would be appreciated.
>>
>>52301019
Don't come here pls anon, there's enough autism already.
>>
>>52302013
I just want to experience love as all do.
>>
File: 1450144964356.png (81 KB, 329x262) Image search: [Google]
1450144964356.png
81 KB, 329x262
>>52300687
An actual letter? Just send her a simply written email or text and keep it to like 1 or 2 sentences simply asking her to a walk.
>>
>>52300687

Eugh. Atr you the weird, creepy American guy who was here and kept staring at me?

I'm sorry, but I'm not interested. I have a boyfriend, OK? I'm sorry if I've said or done anything to make you think I was interested, but I have absolutely no interest in you and don't want to lead you on.
>>
>>52300687
This sounds really creepy and obsessed
>>
>>52302698
What about a copy of "Body of a Woman" by Pablo Neruda. I want to transcribe the poem for her. I think it would be sweet. Do you think a girl would enjoy this poem?
>>
>>52300687
As a gril, it's sweet and I think a lot of grils would like it, but a lot of grils will also find it kind of desperate.

I think you would have better luck casually inviting her for a walk some time and then if it goes well some time after write her a similar note, but keep it simple and not attached/clingy sounding.
>>
>>52302711
I am from Britain and now in America. I don't stare but I initiate sexy eye contact at women who I think would appreciate me.
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>52302868

>I don't stare but I initiate sexy eye contact at women who I think would appreciate me.
>>
>>52302783
I am trying to be sweet. Not creepy!
>>
>>52302891
Yes. Some women actually like sex I believe. It's bound to work someday.
>>
>>52300862
The problem is your asking virgins for advice on what to do with a girl. Of course they're going to make fun of you for trying to be romantic. It makes them feel icky.
>>
>>52302854
Thanks. I am thinking of bringing some friends that live in my area whom I met on Xbox with. Is bringing friends to keep from getting too nervous a good idea?
>>
>>52302936
Thanks. Some of these Anons can be very rude.
>>
This is too middle school. If you don't have the balls to actually say it (not in a letter) then you don't have the balls to actually fuck her.
>>
>>52302915
It's okay anon. They're just jealous of you. What you need to do is humm at just the right frequency when initiating eye contact. It should be a low humm, the deepest you can go. If you get it right, her estrogen glands will make her super horny and she won't be able to resist.
>>
>>52302976
I want to say it but I get green coloured all over like a giant cactus. What should I do to recover?
>>
>>52302981
Is this true? How would I go about doing this? Does this work on human females or only dog breeds?
>>
>>52302938
> Is bringing friends to keep from getting too nervous a good idea?
No, that's a terrible idea. You're trying to initiate social contact with this girl in hopes of it turning intimate. Bringing a bunch of your mates along to pal around is basically acting like you just want her to be your buddy like one of the guys.

Just go for the damned walk and talk about light hearted and casual topics of general interest.
>>
>>52303007
What topics? She likes Bernie Sanders. Should I talk about him. I don't know a lot about him though.
>>
>>52300687
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>52302892
dont be sweet, be casual.
just imagine what would you say to your best friend if you wanted to hang out, and say the same to the girl
>>
>>52303032

Talk about your hopes and dreams. How you imagine your wedding day (and night ;). Tell her how you'll make a success of yourself and she'll never have to work again. How many children the two of you will have. Women like commitment and a provider.
>>
>>52303128
i bet OP is autistic enough to believe that
>>
>>52303121
>just imagine what would you say to your best friend if you wanted to hang out
"Hey, faggot, wanna hang out and rack up a bar tab tonight if you're not too busy sucking cock?"
>>
>>52303121
Do girls like to be treated as princesses or given the old heave-ho?
>>
>>52303128
>>52303147
So, does this work? And don't use the dreaded "A" word. I hate autists. I have Aspergers and they try to take all the credit by claiming we were the same. Einstein isn't autistic. He's Aspergers!
>>
>>52303224
No, it doesn't work. dont talk about marriage when go out with her for the first time.
>>
>>52303247
But don't girls love the romance?
>>
Hey, you're that /lit/ guy

Y'alright?
>>
>>52303264
Yes. I am. I have been posting this around to gauge different board's reactions and opinions. I want to see the best topics to discuss with my soon 2b gf.
>>
>>52303260
don't be so obsessed with what she likes.
just spend some time together with her, casually, and then you will see if the two of you fit or not.
I mean, it is very possible that you dont fit and that in order to please her, you would have to prentend to be somebody you are not. Do you think a relation could work this way?
>>
>>52303304

Yes. Change is often a good thing. We all need to change ourselves to be better people.
>>
>>52303304
I think a relation could work as long as two people were forgiving of their differences.>>52303327
>>
>>52303346
You don't get it, because you have Aspergers, but the British guy is trolling you
>>
>>52300687
dont be so formal dude, and stick around for an answer at least
>>
>>52303003
Its a brain hack. It takes advantage of the femal anatomy. If you hit the right frequency she will become instantly submissive and unable to resist you.
>>
>>52303032

If she likes Bernie Sanders it means she hates the rich and powerful. Talk to her about how you want the proletariat to rise up and smash the class system and how disgusting racism and police brutality is in America. Explain how much you hate guns and how things are much better in Britain, except the current Prime Minister, pig fucker David Cameron is destroying the country. Tell her how much you admire Scandinavia and how they take in lots of immigrants and have high taxes and welfare.
>>
>>52302842
faggot
>>
>>52303164
This :D
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.