[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why shouldn't Kurdistan gain independence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Why shouldn't Kurdistan gain independence?
>>
>>52296017
Woooow

Yet another third world shithole for shitskins to fight over

Oh what's that? you don't want to take a gorillion refugees from the eventual multiple conflicts it would inflict? What are you racist? Whites are evil anyway

Sounds like a great idea!
>>
File: atalaugh.png (94 KB, 273x316) Image search: [Google]
atalaugh.png
94 KB, 273x316
>>52296017
>kurdistan
>>
Kurds are Iranian gypsies. They are essentially leeches. They should go back to Iran. They have no historical links to any of the land they are currently occupying.

They are America's favourite pet ethnicity in the middle east because they'll do anything to gain mainstream acceptance.
>>
>>52296017
If they can't defend it they don't deserve it.
>>
>>52296017
Because it would be a shithole worse than Bulgaria.
>>
>>52296384
Its not the time to laugh about this, Mehmet.
>>
File: meme ideology.png (28 KB, 264x587) Image search: [Google]
meme ideology.png
28 KB, 264x587
>>52296017
they're commies
>>
>>52298512
not the Iraqi Kurds
>>
>>52296017
i am okay with kurdistan if all of braindead kurdish parasites leave my country. but they want to share west with us and keep east for themselves. thus this donkeyfucker hypocrites never had and will never have a country.
>>
>>52298591
Rude boy
>>
I can't speak for everyone but I actually want Kurdistan to form. It would be an easy way to solve them outreproducing us and the shithole would act as a decent buffer state from the middle east. Of course, the only way it would really be perfect would be of we received proper land compensation for doing so since we wouldn't be directly hurt by this economically etc.
>>
File: 1445345834874.png (127 KB, 350x218) Image search: [Google]
1445345834874.png
127 KB, 350x218
>>52298527
That's the Turkish Kurds you quack.

Proof that Americans are clueless about what the fuck they're talking about or trying to support.
>>
>>52299503
Also my idea of Kurdistan is much smaller than their dream clay. They would have something similar in size to Macedonia in northern Syria and/or Iraq, with maybe some spills into Turkey, upon which all Kurds would be deported to it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.