[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many fat people in America? Can't they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 960x540
Why are there so many fat people in America? Can't they just eat less?
>>
we have jobs so we can actually afford to eat
>>
>>52295186
No. It's everybody else's fault not theirs. The world just needs to lower their standards regarding what is physical beauty.
>>
>>52295186
That's only part of the problem.

It also has a lot to do with what they put in their food, like high fructose corn syrup which we don't use very much of in Europe

http://drhyman.com/blog/2011/05/13/5-reasons-high-fructose-corn-syrup-will-kill-you/
>>
>>52295186
Everything's just far too convenient there.
Just walk it off I say
>>
>>52295207
Just like Mexicans right.
>>
>>52295186
As someone from the thinnest city in the thinnest state in the country, we should gas literally every obese """"""person"""""" or at least put them in mass fat camps until they lose the weight and can run 3.5km in 25 min
>>
>>52295186
What they call bread would over here be sold as literal cake
>>
>>52295186
Corn is cheap af
So they put corn starch and corn syrup in every food, those 2 things and sugar are the most fattening substances
>>
>>52295512
But m8 they even drink diet cola instead of water when they're unironically trying to lose weight. Sure you can't blame everything on the corn jew?
>>
Fat people are usually poor in USA
They eat shit unhealthy food while rich people can afford the good healthy one.
>>
>>52295703
You guys must have some pretty bland cakes.
>>
>>52295186
>food tastes good
>can afford it
>so why not?

That's the case for most people. When you got a guy who's 400 lbs there's an underlying mental or physical problem too, but for the majority we just have easy access to tasty food so we take advantage.
>>
>>52295758
No no, ofcourse a lot has to do with their culture on how they look at food. But the food companies doesn't care what they put in it, and that's part of the problem
>>
File: 1448944429993.jpg (24 KB, 583x553) Image search: [Google]
1448944429993.jpg
24 KB, 583x553
The richer a country the fatter it is.
It also may be culture related, fat kids here got bullied when I was in school.
>>
>>52295976
>The richer a country, the fatter it is.
Mexico.
>>
Why are there so many unemployed people in Spain? Can't they wake up before noon?
>>
>>52295976
That happens everywhere buddy.
>>
>>52296009
No we physically can't please don't bully it's a national problem.
>>
>>52296014
>That happens everywhere buddy.
.t guy that's been everywhere
>>
Large portions
Lots of that corn stuff
They drive EVERYWHERE, seriously of you haven't visited their cities are more like giant suburbs that European style cities
>>
>>52296052
M8, kids are not that different country to country
>>
>>52295773
This is true for the most part.
>>
>>52295976
Poor Americans are generally the fattest.
>>
>>52295665
Colorado is still a bunch of fatasses

You fatass
>>
>>52295186
portion sizes are huge, parents usually let their kids feast on a wide variety of processed food etc. The solution would be to advocate social ostracism for fat people. The only incentive to eat less is the fear of ridicule and open discrimination if you consume more.
>>
File: man laughing while holding tea.jpg (16 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
man laughing while holding tea.jpg
16 KB, 210x200
>>52296039
>>
the problem is the number of morbidly obese people(20%), that's what sets them apart from the rest of the world.
Plus 1/2% of their population have to dress in bed sheets and use karts in walmart
>>
I weight 140lbs and I'm 6 feet tall, would I be social outcast because of my BMI/skinny build in USA?
>>
They eat too much junk food.
>>
>>52295976
>>52295186
Research shows obesity is social. Fat people can cause their friends to be fat, and thin people will bully a friend who is becoming fat

Fat kids can escape bullying by just being friends with the other fat kids
>>
>>52295709
Corn syrup isn't really cheaper than sugar. It's just a form of protectionism for farmers in the US against the importation of sugar from Latin America
>>
>>52295665
I think they should pay double ticket prices
>>
>>52298607
No, you would just be a faggy hipster in Brooklyn
>>
>>52297458
They're really not. Especially the chicks dude.
t. Midwesterner who moved there
>>
File: 1449762017556.jpg (66 KB, 952x1110) Image search: [Google]
1449762017556.jpg
66 KB, 952x1110
Fat people are fucking stupid.
Just don't fucking eat so much. It isn't hard. I can't understand how, besides mental issues and physical issues, someone can allow themselves to get fat.

You can eat shitty food all you want, but just don't eat it in such large portions. Fuck sakes. I don't get it
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.