[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neighbor relations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: good-neighbors[1].jpg (2 MB, 2122x1415) Image search: [Google]
good-neighbors[1].jpg
2 MB, 2122x1415
1. Cunt
2. What's the extent of your relationship with your neighbors?

>flag
>I once nodded to the man living across the street while we were shoveling snow

Just the way I like it.
>>
Well my neighbors are some old Brazilian lesbians and white trash rednecks I never talk to.
>>
I said hello the the guy next door while he was putting up Christmas lights. He said it back. That was it.
>>
They must think my family is weird so any relationship is nonexistent.

>just the way I like it
same
>>
>>52265529
>1, USA, Los Angeles.

Live in a cul-de-sac with 7 other households.

House 1: Family are some snotty Mexicans, husband is a surgeon and wife is a baker. Daughter is some sort of tattooed wannabe suicide girls model type. She's super passive aggressive and blocks our driveway often and flirts with me to try and get me to get to do free shit for her, her brother is a snapback wearing bro fag who drives a lowered BMW, he's nice but obnoxious as hell.

House 2: Old Chinese people. Pretty nice and have a lot of expensive looking collectibles in their house. Have almost no contact with them. Sometimes they ask me to water their lawn for $10. Only takes 10 minutes so I do it.

House 3: Filipino family. Pretty cool people. They have a bunch of Audis and BMWs they work on and resell. Think most of them work for a used car place. They've helped my work on my car a few times. We exchange food and christmas gifts sometimes

House 4: White family with two kids. Also pretty cool people. Woman is a teacher, I think the father is an architect. They pay me $30 to watch their dog when they go out of town regularly. Pretty polite. We sometimes do stuff for holidays and he's going to help us remodel part of our house.

House 5: Weird ultra liberal white family. Don't talk to anyone much. They call the police if anyone washes their car in their own drive way. No one here likes em.

House 6: British woman. Pretty nice. Doesn't talk with anyone else though, most of the time. Currently has a bunch of Bernie Sanders stuff on her house/car.

House 7: Dutch/American lesbian couple. Pretty cool. Have an old mustang, both are graphic artists. Have good taste in beer. Have had a barbeque with em.
>>
>>52266206
Seeya back on reddit m8
>>
Depends, in last apartment drank alcohol with my neighbor a few times and talked every once in a while.
Currently just say hi occasionally, nothing more.
>>
My neighbours are all Chinese they just keep to themselves
>>
>>52266255
>Having a normal relationship with your neighbors is considered reddit-esque.

How big is your fedora budget?
>>
>>52266494
About tree fiddy

Edit: thanks for gold stranger!
>>
Court with 5 others

1: Maltese taxi driver with a whore neet daughter.
3: Schizophreniac with a chinese mail-order wife who wants him out.
4: Never spoken to them. Used to be a gay couple who moved out after a breakup
5: Aussie family. Fair few kids who used to play footy on the street. Offers to do Mechanic work. Claims he was a fireman
6: Pakis or something. Just moved in
>>
File: 6390468977_41f42774d1_b.jpg (392 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
6390468977_41f42774d1_b.jpg
392 KB, 1024x683
Million Programme bro here. We're all mentally ill and foreign.
>>
>>52265660
Tell me more about the Brazilian lesbians
>>
>>52268690
Bor du i kinesiska muren eller var det bara en slumpad bild?
>>
File: wilsonfence2[1].jpg (14 KB, 281x219) Image search: [Google]
wilsonfence2[1].jpg
14 KB, 281x219
bump
>>
I don't personally know any of them though I know my neighbor to the left is a kid with down syndrome living with his mom.
>>
Barely talk to neighbours but do say hello to them if we see each other
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.