[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the atheists in your cunt as autistic as they are in mine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: autism.jpg (399 KB, 1070x1392) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
399 KB, 1070x1392
Are the atheists in your cunt as autistic as they are in mine?
>>
>>52256244
do you unironically believe in god?
>>
>>52256272
I couldn't give less of a shit really but if I were to answer I'd say yes I guess
>>
>>52256297
I don't get people like you 'casual' christians.
I mean, if I really believed that I will go either to heaven or hell, dependant on my life in this world, I would do everything in my power to make sure I do everything in my power to get to heaven.
>>
1 he wants peer support
2 if he really cared he would have written the letter and closed his window, lol just walk away
3 being upset is fun

its 2015

!
>>
>>52256244
Atheism and autism go hand in hand
>>
>Australian
>writing a post on /r/atheism that borders on parody
can you prove that he isn't shitposting?
>>
>>52256272
It's the shitty attitude to other people's property that gets me (not OP)
Annual kerbside council collection honestly turns the Australian urban middle class into a pack of thieves and flytippers
>>
>>52256357
I just do my best to be polite and friendly to others irl. You'd have to fuck up pretty bad to end up in hell I reckon. But on an anonymous imageboard I can be a dick as much as I want, god may be watching but even he would agree that anyone who gets offended by something on the chinz is autistic as fuck.
>>
File: even more autism.jpg (728 KB, 1071x1665) Image search: [Google]
even more autism.jpg
728 KB, 1071x1665
>>52256393
The point of shitposting is to cause controversy and frustration though. If he were to shitpost he'd probably upload a photo of a dude with a neckbeard in a fedora.
>>
>>52256510
only old people understand subtlety
>>
>>52256419
>but even he would agree that anyone who gets offended by something on the chinz is autistic as fuck.
You seem to know him pretty well, retard.
>>
>>52256662
>retard
Calm down there Pierre
>>
>>52256244
Poor guy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.