[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will mexican qt from california date with russian Jew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1446128731047.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1446128731047.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
Will mexican qt from california date with russian Jew?
>>
>>52254985
A Venezuelan would
>>
>>52255007
really? post pics how they look like
>>
fuck you pedoshit
>>
Why are there so many Russian Jews on /int/
And why are so many Russians on here girls
>>
>>52254985
:^)
>>
>>52254985
Why are you so obsessed with california girls lately.

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>52255116
>are there so many Russian Jews on /int/
1 is not many
>>52255116
>why are so many Russians on here girls
same guy as above

just 1 only 1 has been 1
>>
>>52254985
sent ;)
>>
>>52254985
I told you last thread, there aren't mexican qt degenerates that will even look twice at you unless you're rich.
>>
>>52254985
Are you that Russian guy who bought Audi R8?
>>
>>52254985
girl here
yeah sure why not
>>
What's your last name, OP?
>>
File: diosa-canales-01.jpg (84 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
diosa-canales-01.jpg
84 KB, 600x800
>>52255022
>>
>>52255342
really like pic
message me 76879809

also send pics
[email protected]
>>
>>52254985
I'll hook you up with one of my single cousins, homie.
>>
>>52255116
Afaik there's only one active Jewish Russian poster

Russia used to be almost 5% Jewish but since the USSR fell they all came here or went to Israel. There are only about 250,000 Jews left.

Many of the Russian immigrants in the US are Jewish, and the Russian communities of Miami and Chicago are overwhelmingly Jewish. However, they're often even more secular than American Jews and often have an ethnic Russian parent or grandparent, due to forced assimilation during Soviet times.

Interestingly, Russian Jews in America have almost no cultural connection to the greater Jewish American population. A Jew from Moscow is far more likely to hang out with other Russians or even Poles or Romanians before he hangs out with an American Jew. This is ironic because at least half of all Jewish Americans actually have roots in tje Russian Empire, although most of them lived outside Russia's modern borders.
>>
>>52255432
That's pretty interesting

Are you that guy who wanted to double major in Russian and Jewish studies?
>>
>>52255432
There was a russian jewish grill who posted a couple times
>>
>>52255432
Well that makes sense. I was talking to an Assyrian guy living in my city and he says he mostly hangs out with muslim arabs since Arabic was his primary language, next to amaraic.
>>
>>52255463
Nah, I'm just a goy from Miami

Although one of my friends is Russian and Jewish
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.